Reviews for For Neither Ever, Nor Never, Goodbye
Clairose chapter 11 . 3/25
This story is incredible! I feel so lucky to have found it. The language, the atmosphere, the characterizations...it's all amazing. Is there any hope of it being resurrected, so to speak? I really hope so!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
Wow, what a great story! I first didn't know what to think of having this story happening in the modern time but what an awesome idea. Such imagination, so beautifully written. I like all of it and cannot wait to read the next chapter!
Amanthya chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
! "Exclamation mark" Is all I can say. Geez, you should direct movies! Way to keep an audience guessing, on the edge of their seat the whole ride! Oh, man, you need to post the next chapter asap. I don't know what to feel just now. I don't know what's happening. All I know is I've got to find out - more, more, more!
Citigerfan chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Just came back to your story and re-read from the beginning. This chpt. is new to me. Well done! I wanted to cry with him in victory and in loss.
sulou chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Wait, what?

Oh and how did I miss this update? Ugh. Now what happens? As always, you have my full attention.
hlee0890 chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
Updates! I was very excited to receive this alert. Thank you for continuing your beautiful tale! Enjoyed these last two chapters very much, and cannot wait to see what happens next for Eric. I'm ready for him to get a happy ending! But I understand that this just might not be the case. :(
Amanthya chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
! Literally, "exclamation point!" sums up how I feel right now. Shocked, and scared for them and so terribly excited! Plus, I got two chapters at once. I don't know when you posted the second-to-last chap, but my faves list never bumped this fic up, so it was delayed but hey, 2 for 1 ain't so bad!
cmb897 chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
Wow! That was intense!
Wanderingidealism chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
okay I sobbed a lot during this chapter.

Like really, good job.
Amanthya chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
What can I say? Still so excited and on edge! Usually when I say "gah teh dramaz!" I'm being sarcastic. But here I say "Oh, the mystery!" in genuine excitement. Good for Eric, he's fighting back!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
"Each tender almost to every terrible never". Fantatic!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
Awesome!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Speechless!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Just felt a shiver all the way up my spine!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
You write so that I feel what he feels. It is both devastating and exhilarating. I love it