Reviews for Constant as the Sun
Libbie chapter 1 . 8/13
I recently purchased a copy of this for my kindle but I fear I am missing the last few pages? I originally read this beautiful story here on Fanfiction and recall a slightly different endingso your help in determining thins would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Libbie
PinkSlytherin chapter 1 . 6/6
Hope you continue this story!
MoonHikaru chapter 1 . 3/3
Waaah i just read your message! Im crying right now... I was reading your story and I loved it and now I wont get to finish it... :( could you maybe ummm send it to me? Waaah cry cry cry i know its not november anymore but but but pleaaaase i promise i wont post it anywhere i just want to know the end of it
BettyMayLou chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Just got done reading this on my kindle.
- I love your Elizabeth.
- I need the next installment pronto!
- I see a redemption coming with Lydia. Please let it be so! Something along the lines of this... Milton is served some kind of justice, Richard becomes the viscount, and Lydia accomplishes her goal of marrying an officer, or rather officer turned viscount!
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Oh, please! Where i can find all of this fic? I have to pay? Dont get me wrong, if i have to, i will. Thank you so much for your time.
Grolet chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
I just sent you a review, but I hadn't realized I wasn't logged in! In case you didn't get it, congratulations! I really enjoy the premise of your story and I'd love to read the rest. Can you please send me a link to the rest of it?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Hey,

First off, congratulations! It must be very exciting to be published :) I had started reading this a while back and I'd love to finish. Could you please send me a link to the rest of the story?
AValeriaA chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Please update! So far it is great!
Sankori chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Augh! I just found this here last Sunday night and I had to wait until today to come read it but it's gone! Why would you do this to me?!
MadAboutAusten chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Thank you so much Diane for CATS. Loved it as much as its prequel, OTP.
Looking forward to the third installment...
And Best wishes for publication!
M:)
KS chapter 28 . 10/30/2016
Way to go, Elizabeth! Set the trap, sprung the trap and nabbed the bad guys. Covered all the bases - even had Lord B there to witness the "caught red-handed" future peer. Love it.
KS chapter 27 . 10/30/2016
It is great to get a different story from Mrs Y and to see Anne play a much bigger role in helping others and taking a hand in the direction of her own life, rather than being acted upon. And what a relief that Mr F is not a scoundrel.
Now we have a witness against Milton, but what can a commoner do against aristocracy? Looking forward to find out how this is going to turn out.
Regency1914 chapter 30 . 10/30/2016
Practice, practice, practice. I love it. And I'm glad this was basically a stand-alone book. Look forward to my permanent copy for my library. Way to go, Diana. You have a winner again.

Gianna
dancesontrains chapter 30 . 10/30/2016
Thank you for posting this free on here before uploading to Amazon! It was delightful.
Motherof8 chapter 30 . 10/30/2016
Loved it. Great story. Thanks for writing it. And, Good Luck!
1,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »