Reviews for Constant as the Sun
TiaMaria710 chapter 7 . 11h
Very clever indeed. I knew there had to be some threat for Darcy with the appearance of his cousin Robert. Oh that sly Lady Catherine. My heart is pounding. I'm so happy for Anne. Robert it turning out to be a decent fellow. Yay.
TiaMaria710 chapter 6 . 11h
Amazing details. I now see why Mr Bennet made the arrangement he did. This bunch is not for the weak minded or timid. Too bad lady C ruined her singing debt. I hope Anne is ok.
TiaMaria710 chapter 4 . 7/26
I must admit I'm confused about the Wickhams.
I know there is done threat in this but I'm missing it.
TiaMaria710 chapter 2 . 7/25
Exciting plot. Love how Lizzy requested morning tutors. Great so far.
Always a pleasure to read your work! You are an incredible writer and I look forward to future chapters.
MadAboutAusten chapter 20 . 7/1
Congrats Diana on your new grand baby!

Now that I caught up with your 20 chapters, look forward to the next ones. don't make us wait much longer...
Best,
M:)
Colleen chapter 20 . 6/10
Please hurry to continue, then publish!
LMFG chapter 19 . 5/26
I'm amazed; all these Darcy-Wickham-Young-De Bourgh-connections could also fit in the original JA novel. You are very creative :)
LMFG chapter 9 . 5/25
Thanks for the summary. Makes it a lot easier catching up! :)
AmyGoddess chapter 20 . 5/22
This is such an interesting story! All the drama and problems are really on the Darcy side, not the Bennet. The new cousin, Anne's elopement, Miss Bingley's mental problems. And it is all written in such a way that it makes sense in Jane Austen's world. At least I think it does.

Keep updating. We must know how it all turns out!
AmyGoddess chapter 18 . 5/22
Oh I love to see Lady Catherine set down! Masterfully done!
KS chapter 20 . 5/18
WOW! This was a fantastic chapter. It is too long between chapters for this book - I've missed it. Great sexual tension in the conversation and the hand games. That ornothologically endowed head phrase is priceless.

Several important things are going on here. We now meet Colonel Fitzwilliam's oldest brother and the return of the Fellows to society.

Delightful stuff - looking forward to the next chapter.
NurseKaytie chapter 1 . 5/15
I was about to read this when I noticed that it is a continuation of another story. Sadly, I see that story has been removed. I guess I'll have to pass.
DolphinDives chapter 20 . 5/13
I had to go back to the start to remember all the intricate details of this story, which was lovely to reacquaint with. The interlude between Darcy and Elizabeth in this chapter was masterful. I do hope there is another chapter soon, as it would be wonderful to know how all these characters and threads of story will converge. Your writing is amazing!
Brokenwings35 chapter 20 . 5/13