Reviews for Life of The Landgraabs
Empress Maria chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
Love it. I hoppe Malcoms mother comes to adore Malcolm like she used to. ( Sorry if my English is bad, I'm natural French )
arvind chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
who is the user of landbrag family
LiveLaughLove1219 chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Great story so far. And Clarie's dad is Jared Frio if you didn't already know. And to answer Charley Willams' question on it's not a glitch, each game starts the same but if you have story progress on the game progresses so each game is different.
Jyoti chapter 19 . 12/26/2013
Yay! I'm so happy you updated. This chapter was great and Malcolm is a smart kid.
BIbupp chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Just to reply to Charley Williams review; it's probably not a glitch but the work of Story Progression that occurred before you played the household, so everyone's game is unique. This story is just the work of imagination of the Landgraab family, that I have also played in game.
Charley Williams chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I play the Landgrabs on the Sims and they have had a little girl aswell as Malcom she was a toddler please tell me If it is a glitch or not
summerrain12 chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
I really enjoy this story! I never thought of Claire Ursine's daughter and Malcolm being a couple, but they would work really well together!
ujemaima chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
Oh snap. That was a great chapter!
Jyoti chapter 18 . 4/6/2013
Nice job!
MmmBilly chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
Just finished reading it, loved it from start to finish. :D
ujemaima chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
Lol playing chess at a party. Another entertaining chapter.
ujemaima chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
A delightful story.
Jyoti chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
Great job! I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm glad that Claire and Malcolm made up :D
PointCaliber chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
Congrats on the 2k word count :D Can't really see anywhere or anything you'd need to improve. Good job!
Jyoti chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
Dang, Claire is really mad. Great job! There were a few spelling errors but I enjoyed it :)