Reviews for Blame
Galimatias chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
"For about a few minutes, there was silence between us, his forehead resting against mine" Goddammit this is stunning. The silence, the calm, the tragedy of it all. You encompass it all into this once, simple line. That's what I love about your writing- its simplicity and its delivery. It's rare that people are able to combine both and you, you awesome writer, have it all.
euphorella chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
My favorite Disney couple is Shang/Mulan! :) This was so cute. I love the song as well!
pistonsfan75 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I like it!
I'M CRYING chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I'M SOBBING RIGHT NOW AND IT IS ALL YOUR DANG FAULT.
moon730 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
loved it
GilTano chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
OMG you are the best! This story made me cry and the whole nine-yards. I love it!
audreabro chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I remember reading this a few months ago and I really enjoyed it. I think that you should write some more Mulan fanfiction stories if you have the time to do so. Or if you come up with any more ideas. I think that you have a great talent. I am trying to write a fanfiction story on Princess and the Frog but I have serious writers block and I am constantly changing my mind on where the story is headed. I have been using ideas that have come in my own head as well as stories that my mama shared with me about her younger years and my grandmother's younger years. Maybe someday I will actually complete it and post it, not sure when though. But I will continue reading your stories :)
queenofwaves chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Loved it so so so so so so so very much!
Mairu and Kururi chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
OH MY GOD I CAN'T EVEN. I CAN'T NOT CRY LIKE GYAHHH THE FEELS.
bs13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I was just looking through the Mulan archive when I saw this. This is just too perfect to say anything, but here I go. It was beautiful. Great characterization, amazing storyline, and not rushed at all. Amazing:)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Dear Demi:

They knew about Vitamin D in ancient China?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Superhero-Nerd chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Holy mother of the gods the beginning made me cry I have never had any book or movie ever make me cry so the fact that I did is a sign that this is one of the greatest fanfics/stories I have ever read. I know this is a one shot but if you made a follow up that would move the greatest thing since sliced bread... Did I really just say/type that? Whatever you get my point.
MysteryFury chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Saddest, happiest, angriest story I have ever read! You made me cry, you made me smile. That is what I want to see in an author. I jus want to tell other authors to read this and hope they learn a thing or two, I am sure I did
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
That was like so awesome! It was a perfect one-shot keep them coming but longer ! Lol GOOD JOB : )
Lauren chapter 1 . 8/13/2012