Reviews for Gained and Lost
Awwww chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Mumble is such a good penguin! *cries*
Puffins XD chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Hi. i'll die if you don't carry this on. Also great story! I love your writing style, your technique is far too good for this website! You should write books! Thank you very much for writing this, I very much appreciate it!
1000th Ghost chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Hi, you are the only fanfic writer to EVER have written a fanfiction about the lovely Sven... such a shame he seems to still have a very mysterious past. If you can't do another chapter then PLEASE do another story about Sven!
Akang Poksi chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
this is fluff! But in the other side, its pad for Sven
Petrie chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Poor Sven
MissEccentricWriter chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
There isn't enough Sven fics! This was absouletly adorbs to me and sweet. I feel sorry for little Erik and Sven.
Though my fannon is Erik being fine with Svene, yours is more believable emotionally.
Great work!
Penguinbrony24 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wow, great job! Very nice!
KevinBlu chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hi there, my snowy friend; it had been a long time since the last time we talked...

I'm happy that you are writting again I was looking foward for this story. Just curiosity, haven't you ever thought about doing a long HF's fic? because you always manage to surprise to all of us with less than 2000 words, I can't even imagine what you could be capable of with 20K. Just asking XD

Coming back to the fic:
A very cute (and a bit funny :3) story It's a shame that Erik is not so forgiving as his father... but I guess that if I was him, I wouldn't forgive Sven too... at least, not at first.

I agreed with the other reviewer, it would be great that you make another chapter for this story (I just want to see Gloria's reaction XD it has to be epic!)

Well, that's all for now

I hope we can meet again ;)

Read you soon

Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Amazing story there ! Too bad that Erik doesn't forgive Sven though, but I find that your leaving a cliffhanger in that story, but I really want to know what would happen too Sven now, will he apologize to the other penguins, will he ESPECIALLY apologize to Gloria for starting some moves on her ( If you took a look on her face back there when he was being fed by him, she didn't feel that comfortable with him at all!, If I were her I would have smack him across the puffin face of him, how could he think of trying to start things up with her, probably he didn't know that she was Mumble's mate that couldn't make sense because Mumble made it clear that to give the fish to a special person and Sven replied that he meant his spourse meaning his wife or mate whatever suits you best... opps I think I'm getting to carried away with the topic...sorry!) Anyways maybe I think you could make another chapter on this if you want to anyways that's your choice, if you desire it!

Well I would like to read lots more of your stories, they're ASWOME!

Anyways... BYE NOW! :)