Reviews for One Week In Paris
Beautiful. Hope you will continue this story
Jammie13 chapter 7 . 2/3
Such a neat story! Thanks!
utility - singer chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Oh, my, this tore at my heartstrings! Love, love, love everything about this story. You write beautifully.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I saw that video - and Gabrielle reminded me a lot of the real Maria (in fact - that's who I pictured it as)
GREAT STORY
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Loved the way Georg's dreaming about the opening to the film.
LOVE YOUR STORIES
David chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Yippeee for mentioning the Beatles! My brother Scot and I love them - Scot's got every record they've made and we saw Paul at the Diamond Jubilee concert. He's awesome! FAB story, FAB group!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
pleasepleasepleasepleasePLEA SE write a sequel! i so badly want to readabout when maria goes to austria and meets the childrenand reunites with georg and sees max again!
Mac21 chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
This story was absolutely perfect. In every way. I absolutely loved it, you're stories are so original-and I love it! So great, would love a part two though, to see how everything actually plays out!
Mie779 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
even though this is an AU story i actually liked it a lot, you write SO wonderful... I mean the last couple of weeks I have spend the better parts of my nights reading your stories... I plan on reading EVERYTHING from you :D Thanks for writing such WONDERFUL stories...
In this you sorta caught me of guard with the beatles appearing, I sense that it had to do with the Hey Jude song and trying to get that in the story... but still just felt a bit wird... BUT it did give them the right push to find each other again :)
scrubso chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
I loved this chapter. I do hope that you write a sequel.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
That was really nice. I do hope you write a sequel for this. I'd love to see Maria's reaction to the children and their reaction to her. Would they accept and love her or would it take time and few practical jokes to get there
Charley Paige chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Aw wow! Such a sweet ending! I knew you'd amaze me yet again with this ending chapter. If you do a sequel, obviously that'd be lovely! If not, then this is beautiful as it is!
Hope you're back with another story soon though!:)
Take care,
Charley.
missmillie13 chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Oh, I'm sad it ended! But I loved your story! Congratulations, you write beautifuly :) And I really hope you keep doing it.
login password chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Another amazing chapter! This is such a lovely story. I'm sad to see it end, but happy with the way it ended. I love the kiss at the train station. I am eagerly awaiting new fantastic stories written by you & a sequal to this story. Thank you for writting this story & just for writting. It makes my day much more enjoyable.
:D
espressogoddess chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
It is perfect for a sequel! But I still want to know wha other stories you have :)

Looking forward to a new story from you!