Reviews for One Week In Paris
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 7 . 5/1
So true. It's all just beginning...
Beautiful, beautiful, bittersweet ending.
This story is amazing.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 6 . 5/1
Gorgeous chapter and bittersweet ending. Onto Sunday now, because this must be resolved.
Love it
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 5 . 5/1
Beautiful job. That bit about Maria being a balance between a loving angel and a damaged human being is one of the most perfect description of her I've ever heard. Period.
And was the migratory V a nod to That Something Good She Must Have Done?
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 3 . 5/1
Another great part. I loved the way everybody was asking Gerg the exact same question. The talk with Marta was just so sweet and...oh I just love this fic
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 5/1
Gorgeous beginning. Loved the conversation between Georg and Max
PERFECT love the way they come together. A story with more mileage in it I think. I'd love to read how maria's visit to salzburg goes whether she hits it off with the children straight away whether elsa will appear try to cause trouble for the pair how their courtship pans out whether there are any other unforeseen twists or turns that complicate matters on the way (ie - accidents, maria's uncle turning up, Nazi plots). It could be a real blockbuster.
UnfollowTheSun chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
You simply HAVE to write a follow up to this story. Such a torment!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Oh I love your story so much!
Can't wait for reading more from you!
I hope you will write more!
Thanks for this lovely story
Guest chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
Beautiful. Hope you will continue this story
Jammie13 chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Such a neat story! Thanks!
utility - singer chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Oh, my, this tore at my heartstrings! Love, love, love everything about this story. You write beautifully.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I saw that video - and Gabrielle reminded me a lot of the real Maria (in fact - that's who I pictured it as)
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Loved the way Georg's dreaming about the opening to the film.
David chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Yippeee for mentioning the Beatles! My brother Scot and I love them - Scot's got every record they've made and we saw Paul at the Diamond Jubilee concert. He's awesome! FAB story, FAB group!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
pleasepleasepleasepleasePLEA SE write a sequel! i so badly want to readabout when maria goes to austria and meets the childrenand reunites with georg and sees max again!