Reviews for One Week In Paris
PERFECT love the way they come together. A story with more mileage in it I think. I'd love to read how maria's visit to salzburg goes whether she hits it off with the children straight away whether elsa will appear try to cause trouble for the pair how their courtship pans out whether there are any other unforeseen twists or turns that complicate matters on the way (ie - accidents, maria's uncle turning up, Nazi plots). It could be a real blockbuster.
UnfollowTheSun chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
You simply HAVE to write a follow up to this story. Such a torment!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Oh I love your story so much!
Can't wait for reading more from you!
I hope you will write more!
Thanks for this lovely story
Guest chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
Beautiful. Hope you will continue this story
Jammie13 chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Such a neat story! Thanks!
utility - singer chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Oh, my, this tore at my heartstrings! Love, love, love everything about this story. You write beautifully.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I saw that video - and Gabrielle reminded me a lot of the real Maria (in fact - that's who I pictured it as)
GREAT STORY
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Loved the way Georg's dreaming about the opening to the film.
LOVE YOUR STORIES
David chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Yippeee for mentioning the Beatles! My brother Scot and I love them - Scot's got every record they've made and we saw Paul at the Diamond Jubilee concert. He's awesome! FAB story, FAB group!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
pleasepleasepleasepleasePLEA SE write a sequel! i so badly want to readabout when maria goes to austria and meets the childrenand reunites with georg and sees max again!
Mac21 chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
This story was absolutely perfect. In every way. I absolutely loved it, you're stories are so original-and I love it! So great, would love a part two though, to see how everything actually plays out!
Mie779 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
even though this is an AU story i actually liked it a lot, you write SO wonderful... I mean the last couple of weeks I have spend the better parts of my nights reading your stories... I plan on reading EVERYTHING from you :D Thanks for writing such WONDERFUL stories...
In this you sorta caught me of guard with the beatles appearing, I sense that it had to do with the Hey Jude song and trying to get that in the story... but still just felt a bit wird... BUT it did give them the right push to find each other again :)
scrubso chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
I loved this chapter. I do hope that you write a sequel.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
That was really nice. I do hope you write a sequel for this. I'd love to see Maria's reaction to the children and their reaction to her. Would they accept and love her or would it take time and few practical jokes to get there
CharleyPaige chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Aw wow! Such a sweet ending! I knew you'd amaze me yet again with this ending chapter. If you do a sequel, obviously that'd be lovely! If not, then this is beautiful as it is!
Hope you're back with another story soon though!:)
Take care,