Reviews for Honeymoon Blues
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Sweet! I love the ending. :)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 2 . 6/30/2012 how Daphne is trying to care for him here, making sure he gets and iced drink. Sad that Bulldog's comment made Niles feel like he ruined the honeymoon. I'm sure Daphne doesn't feel that way at all!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I just watched "Crock Tales" last night! Poor Niles with his sunburn. I have actually had burns that bad before, so I know how it feels. Ouch!
MensaCat chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Yet another wonderful story. I especially enjoy these 'continuations' of scenes from "Frasier", as I often wonder what happened after the scene ended that we didn't get to see. Your writing is so vivid!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
This was the sweetest and cutest story ever! I loved it! Good job as usual. I just love Niles and Daphne when they are being sexy and playful. You captured them perfectly. Thank you.
leighann415 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
So good! *sigh* I knew Daphne would make Niles feel better. I loved this story, and I didn't mind it was only 3 chapters. It was great! *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Aww, Niles thinking he ruined his honeymoon is so not true! I'm sure it was still good. But I love Bulldog being there. I'm intrigued at what's coming up next, but I hope it's nothing bad! I'm sure it won't be though. :)
leighann415 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I like this! :) So like Daphne to be mad at Frasier's rude comments, and I love that. I love the melt-worthy stuff at the beginning too. *sigh* Can't wait to see where this goes! :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Wonderful, cute story! I'm kinda thinking of a sequel where Niles and Daphne actually rub aloe vera cream all over each other hehe Loved the story. Really sweet and romantic. Well done.
BaronessBlixen chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
LOL Bulldog! Aww, but Niles thinking that he ruined their honeymoon - oh no. I'm definitely hoping Daphne reassures him that he didn't.
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
What a great beginning! Poor, sunburnt Niles though hehe Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
Kristen3 chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Awwww! I wouldn't worry a bit about the length! This is such a cute story, and seeing N/D being all affectionate, in spite of how painful it must've been (as I know too well, unfortunately!) is so adorable. I'm glad you did something on this. *Hugs*
Kristen3 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I LOVE Daphne telling Bulldog to go get out! :) So like her! And, aw at them stopping just to talk. :) I know this will be very melt-worthy as usual!
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Well, ordinarily, I would write, "*Hugs Niles*" here, but personal experience tells me that would be the LAST thing Niles would want right now! But I love Daphne being frustrated w/ Frasier not caring about Niles' pain. So in-character for her, as well as Frasier. Love how you've started off! And I could "hear" Rosie Perez here, too! :)