Reviews for A Light Snack
Aurum19 chapter 1 . 5/12
Takano got skillz XD

They crack me up. I'm imagining the meaning of what Takano said hitting Onodera and the latter beet red... Oh my gosh. XD
CherryTree chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
That was hilarious! XD

Oh the innuendo...Takano of course was priceless, but I loved Kisa and his copy machine fetish. This is something that would definitely happen to poor Ritsu.
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
No pun intended?! :)
Abode of Mist chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This was great and hilarious! Ritsu won't accept help from Takano, who is the only person willing to help.
lv90047 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Very amusing! I couldn't stop laughing! Thank you for writing fanfics like this! I enjoy them very much!
Mewsea chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Ahahahaha! XD This was fantastic! I only wish there was more... It also would have been great if we could've seen Ritsu give in and confront Takano himself. XD It's still super hilarious, though!
shadow halfbreed chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
lol! oh my gosh, Takano wash your mouth out! XD...lol, no don't...it was hilarious!
nice work.
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
You wrote clever, non-vulgar ways to smut allusion. Bravo!

And, of course, LOL.
hehe chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
that was so funny!

"as you're well aware, I'm rather good at opening up tight little things... so why don't you let me do it for you? I normally get the job done, don't I?"

LMAO
kagako chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Pfft. xD That was great. "SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP" I love that.
All the innuendo was fabulous :D
Wonderful job!
Butterfree chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I loled so hard at how Risa took Onodera's question. Nice XD

CupidKirby
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Who knew a jar of jam could provide so many problems. Good thing Takano's willing to help. ;3
lmeghanx chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
hehe, i read this at work and i couldn't stop snickering! i'm sure takano is very willing to offer his help :P
Lilli of the West chapter 1 . 6/28/2012