Reviews for Kyle XY Season 4
Bree chapter 7 . 8/24
I loved how you included the part of Grace being in a coma- what Cassidy said in the finale, speaking of Grace, "...it's only a matter of time until she figures out how to get what she wants."- always bugged me for some reason. And your inducing Grace to a coma fits perfectly with the context of which Cassidy spoke. Bravo!
Bree chapter 20 . 8/20
Great story but I hated Jessi with Kyle. Jessi belonged with Cassidy, Kyle belonged with Amanda, Lori belonged with Mark, Hilary belonged with Declan and Josh belonged with Andy. Other than that, great story.
Type your review itz wonderful...but wat i really want to know is if amanda and kyle got back together?
Regan chapter 20 . 6/15
I only discovered this series recently and was very upset when I learnt that the show had been cancelled. So very greatful that you took time to complete this series. I personally would have preferred Kyle and Amanda to end up together, however because they didn't, it would have been cool to see one last interaction between them before completion.
I would have liked this series to continue much longer and there are many ways I believe they could have done this. Despite this, excellent read and gave me the closure I was hoping for!
I really think that Kyle xy should do a 4 season on freeform I love Kyle xy and I want to see what happen on Kyle xy as for Kyle and jessi they should be together
A most excellent conclusion to the story. Thank you for finishing it.
ellacutie chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
it was a great review. thanks for the updates
amykul chapter 20 . 10/3/2015
Wow thanks for dat it was really great at least we are no longer in suspense
Howarand chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
the end so sweet I love it, but the was not over yet It's going to be me and Kyle fight for Jessi.
I am going to win I know I will. I am more special then Kyle I can do stuff he can't do.
Mine and Kyle battle began NOW.

Great chapter I love how you put the constant in the end so good story. If you still writing listening to my review please write more you are so good. you make my day of reading this story.
I could read it over and over again and still want to read it. thanks for the great story you one of my hero.
Howarand chapter 19 . 7/3/2015
the fight finally over, I feel for Grace though, she did care about others.
Howarand chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
I wish I was in the car with Jessi adventure it would be scary but fun. I still love Amanda and Jessi arguing I love it in the show too. Of course Jessi always won.

Foss needs to do something to save his life. don't worry Jessi's coming. I wish their was two Jessi. Kyle would have one and I would have the one. lol
Howarand chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
That was so sweet of Kyle making sure Jessi wasn't going to change after his death. Why does Nate helping Kyle?' I really don't understand he was all grace, I know her and they build something together.

Now for some reason he turns his back on her.
I also like how Amanda still care about Kyle. I hate Kymanda but I like them as a friend. This chapter catch my heart.

Jessi going to rescue the day again
Howarand chapter 16 . 7/3/2015
this chapter was intense. cassidy really care about Grace I feel bad for him sometimes.
Love the part where Nate call Amanda a b botch and Amanda wanted ab reward for knocking someone down wow.
Howarand chapter 15 . 7/3/2015