Reviews for Kyle XY Season 4
amykul chapter 20 . 10/3
Wow thanks for dat it was really great at least we are no longer in suspense
Howarand chapter 20 . 7/3
the end so sweet I love it, but the was not over yet It's going to be me and Kyle fight for Jessi.
I am going to win I know I will. I am more special then Kyle I can do stuff he can't do.
Mine and Kyle battle began NOW.

Great chapter I love how you put the constant in the end so good story. If you still writing listening to my review please write more you are so good. you make my day of reading this story.
I could read it over and over again and still want to read it. thanks for the great story you one of my hero.
Howarand chapter 19 . 7/3
the fight finally over, I feel for Grace though, she did care about others.
Howarand chapter 18 . 7/3
I wish I was in the car with Jessi adventure it would be scary but fun. I still love Amanda and Jessi arguing I love it in the show too. Of course Jessi always won.

Foss needs to do something to save his life. don't worry Jessi's coming. I wish their was two Jessi. Kyle would have one and I would have the one. lol
Howarand chapter 17 . 7/3
That was so sweet of Kyle making sure Jessi wasn't going to change after his death. Why does Nate helping Kyle?' I really don't understand he was all grace, I know her and they build something together.

Now for some reason he turns his back on her.
I also like how Amanda still care about Kyle. I hate Kymanda but I like them as a friend. This chapter catch my heart.

Jessi going to rescue the day again
Howarand chapter 16 . 7/3
this chapter was intense. cassidy really care about Grace I feel bad for him sometimes.
Love the part where Nate call Amanda a b botch and Amanda wanted ab reward for knocking someone down wow.
Howarand chapter 15 . 7/3
I wonder why they can't tell, Cassidy I read this before but I don't remember
Howarand chapter 14 . 7/3
don'5t even think about it Grace he would never join you, keep dreaming
Howarand chapter 13 . 7/3
The battle began
Howarand chapter 12 . 7/3
oh oh they are in trouble grace just wake up
Howarand chapter 11 . 7/3
Lori haha. I just love how things happening how Kyle don't want to give up on Jessi. always caring about her. Yoou a great writer
Howarand chapter 10 . 7/3
Nicole will go all mommy on Kyle when she finds out the true. Lori almost spit the secret out.
Howarand chapter 9 . 7/3
I feel bad for poor Lori, will remember Kyle and Jessi doing their business, every time they had a blackout lol.
Howarand chapter 8 . 7/3
Don't help wake her Kyle, she will taunt you
Howarand chapter 7 . 7/3
Love that comment Jessi a big girl she can manage.
Adam will bring trouble between Jessi and Kyle. Jessi and Kyle need to practice their sex thing for them to not black out everything lol.
so cool. I wish I could do that with my girlfriend.
Honey how come all the lights go out. me: Because we have sex