Reviews for Kyle XY Season 4
You're really good. Keep up the good work...Its just left for us to use our imagination
MahalkOkA chapter 20 . 7/19
Wait...
What?
Hi, Im from Belgium so Im sorry if my English isnt that good. But I just wanted to thank you for a great story and a perfect end. You have a great talent!
Ace chapter 1 . 6/30
i think it is cool
I enjoyed it, good job thanks for the closure..
NameDizbit chapter 20 . 4/7
Nice
Bree chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
I loved how you included the part of Grace being in a coma- what Cassidy said in the finale, speaking of Grace, "...it's only a matter of time until she figures out how to get what she wants."- always bugged me for some reason. And your inducing Grace to a coma fits perfectly with the context of which Cassidy spoke. Bravo!
Bree chapter 20 . 8/20/2016
Great story but I hated Jessi with Kyle. Jessi belonged with Cassidy, Kyle belonged with Amanda, Lori belonged with Mark, Hilary belonged with Declan and Josh belonged with Andy. Other than that, great story.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2016
Type your review itz wonderful...but wat i really want to know is if amanda and kyle got back together?
Regan chapter 20 . 6/15/2016
I only discovered this series recently and was very upset when I learnt that the show had been cancelled. So very greatful that you took time to complete this series. I personally would have preferred Kyle and Amanda to end up together, however because they didn't, it would have been cool to see one last interaction between them before completion.
I would have liked this series to continue much longer and there are many ways I believe they could have done this. Despite this, excellent read and gave me the closure I was hoping for!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
I really think that Kyle xy should do a 4 season on freeform I love Kyle xy and I want to see what happen on Kyle xy as for Kyle and jessi they should be together
Guest chapter 20 . 3/1/2016
A most excellent conclusion to the story. Thank you for finishing it.
ellacutie chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
it was a great review. thanks for the updates
amykul chapter 20 . 10/3/2015
Wow thanks for dat it was really great at least we are no longer in suspense
Howarand chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
the end so sweet I love it, but the was not over yet It's going to be me and Kyle fight for Jessi.
I am going to win I know I will. I am more special then Kyle I can do stuff he can't do.
Mine and Kyle battle began NOW.

Great chapter I love how you put the constant in the end so good story. If you still writing listening to my review please write more you are so good. you make my day of reading this story.
I could read it over and over again and still want to read it. thanks for the great story you one of my hero.