Reviews for Kyle XY Season 4
Darlington Okorie chapter 20 . 3/14
Probably easily one of the best stories i've read. Bringing up Grace and using her as an end to Latnok was undeniably creative. It needs some mending but the writer could actually do something with a real show.
Wow thanks for ur story it was amazing ;-) i was left angry wen i found out there was no season 4 then i find ur story thankss for taking ur time to write it. It was perfect!
KymandaLover chapter 20 . 2/4
Kessi sucks.
WolfsPrideXD chapter 1 . 1/28
Hey i have just finished watching the kyle XY series and really disappointed that it got canceled, so i was really over joyed when i heard about this fan fiction, it seems like you have captured the characters well.

omg like i am really rooting for Amanda and kyle to get together
Div chapter 20 . 1/24
Amazing
thanya chapter 1 . 1/18
i like,, I want to see more on video..pls
Ed chapter 18 . 1/13
Hey man, I don t knoe if you did this by yourself od yhis is the real script but in case you invented this season to make a finish to this series, I have to tod you you did a great job. I can t stop reading it.
Edgar
Yusuf oblock chapter 20 . 1/11
Man you gotta good with coming up with his kind closure I think you need to contact abc and get this shit on TV my niggas ain't got time reading but they could watch I guess even though I didn't expect it to end that way it was better than the way abc left it hangin again you're really talented you made a brother read for hours without getting bored
dillon chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh my gosh. THANK YOU. i loathe cliffhangers
I read all of them and I like them alot you should contact abc they might make you the director please contact them keep the show going save the tub
Guest chapter 20 . 12/2/2013
Wow! But i hated the fact that Amanda was out of Kyle's love live. Just didn't go down well with me.
Dennis chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
Thanks for the conclusion. You are an excellent writer. I had just finished watching all three seasons and am amazed how true you stayed to the characters and each of their mannerisms.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
bravo bravo..well done..you are very gifted
king09 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013