Reviews for Perfect Symmetry
MonochromeShadow chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Hahaha oh my gawd this is awesome! XD It's like anime-voice-actor-inception!
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
YAY IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS THAT HIKARU AND KID HAVE THE SAME DUB VOICE ACTOR! WHEEEEEE!
Twi Rinku chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I like this story a lot. Hikaru, Kaoru, and Death the Kid are my favorite characters of all time! :D Great story!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Seems cool! Update soon!
sunmelow yellow chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
please continue i really like this
Diddle10 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That was really cute! I love the twins and Death the Kid!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
You should make a continuation!
Dragon Knight Reina chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh my gosh, I've thought of a similar ideas to this story when I first started watching Soul Eater: "I bet Kid would LOVE the Hitachiins!"; "I bet Spirit and Tamaki would get along great!"

Loved the story, everyone seemed in character! And lol at the voice acting references.

One criticism that stuck out in my mind though is that Kid isn't a commoner; Liz complained about having to deal with a spoiled rich kid when the group went to the pharoh's tomb in Kid's introduction, and Black Star mentioned that rich kids get all the cool toys when the two went to find Excalibur. I think. XD
NerdyRed chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Okay, this entertained me to no end! :D Love it! (Also went on IMDB because I had to find out whether Hikaru and Kid really do have the same voice. Awesomeness!)
POPTARTS chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love this short fic. Funny! idk how many reviews I sent by I am a saint... not!
silver101438 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
It's awesome! Are you going to post another chapter?
Darkkystar25 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
hahahahahahaha i love this
xXcanadalovespancakesXx chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Symetry is everything spell check
Rimivi chapter 1 . 7/24/2012