Reviews for Black is Black and Blue is Blue
Omg that was so freaking cute! Haha and I love how you incorporated some if the dong lyrics too. It was just perfect. But seriously like the whole time Tim was just blowing up at Bruce I was laughing but when Damian came into the picture I was like spazzing out and literally rolling in my bed laughing! Haha like I was screaming "Holy cow Tim blew up at the wrong person and not just any person Bruce! Omg he made out with Connor in front of Bruce when it was Dami the whole time Omg!" haha anyways loved it and I hope you write more like this one _
Wintress chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
The moment I saw the title I knew it was somewhat related to Hellogoodbye's song
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh my goodness! That was hilarious! And oh so embarrassing! I think even my face was colored red at that point!
Robstar12 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
do you think you could add more but on the hole it is very good
Azure Moses chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love how Tim goes all bomber on poor Bruce n' the low blow on Dick, Hilarious! N' Damian being all creepy enough to make a Krytonian to pip his pants just awesome, n' he doing it 'cause he wanna protect his "brother", make it double awesome.

I like it, cute n' funny, what can someone ask for more than that?
N' call me repetitive but I begging, please, keep we Too Good To Be True, I'm losing it with the waiting.

Read ya
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Lol that was both hilarious and cute. i had moments where i cracked up and literally awwed out loud.