Reviews for If life were reversed
so Roxas chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
cuando planeas a poner mas. ando desesperada, y ya lei ch.13 cuatro veces. POST (please)
*_* more
Killthief99 chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Sorry that I haven't checked out your story in a long time ; I just haven't been on the site for a very long time. This was a really great chapter, but after revealing that Hinata is a girl has me a bit, I guess turned off. The reason being that so many opinions over Hinata changed because of what gender he is and not over the person himself. It is understandable and makes your story so much better in fact. It is just that I'm starting to individually dislike the characters. The way you're slowly playing it out is great, but I would love to hear more of Hinata's side because I just really want to find out what happens to her!
Killthief99 chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
OMG Hinata's secret was found out! Building up anticipation with that cliffhanger. Good job.
Killthief99 chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
oh noes! Hinata has been found out!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
i'm just going to say, in episode 2 how can neji had a birthday cake made by his mother if she was dead in episode 1 ?
magarni chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Hi! It is an interesting story. I would like to know when the people discover Hinata's secret. Specialy Neji. I'll be waiting for a new Chapter. Thank you for your work writing this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
I love nejihina! Keep writing. It's great :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
noooooooooooooooo i need more plz this is so good it toke me a year to find this again and i will not give this story up till finsh the hole thing so plz finsh this story!
Sombra do Fogo chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
Amazing! Please do not be discouraged! Want to see how Hinata will come out of this and as Neji will react ...! Everything, continue!
Sora says chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
I like how Neji suddenly enter through the window.
Sora says chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Alright! Finally! She will have her eye back!
:D
The occupied puppet chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
Amazing! Every chapter brings new excitement. I cant wait for the next one
Kelalexshipper chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
I'm sorry for not reviewing! . I'll remember next time! Well.. all I have to say is that I can't wait for Hinata and Neiji to see each other again! .
Sora chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
I love how it turned out, and I'M ADDICTED. WRITE MORE!
*_* MORE!
Killthief99 chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Sorry that I didn't guess, I suck at that. TT Nice to see the next chapter concluding to finding out about the elders' plans. It's great that Gaara has changed for the better in this story line. Didn't think it would've been so similar for everyone else's except for the Hyuugas.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »