Reviews for Premature Grief
jgibbs7 chapter 1 . 1/10
I just happened to stubble upon this story.
I'm not a Eli fan, however, I truly believe Eli would have these emotions for Ziva. The proof of course was from Season 10 episode 1, when Tony and Ziva were trapped in the elevator and Eli saw the Znn reports of the bombing at NCIS and called Ziva.
It's a shame that Tony's father never called Tony.
Beautifully written story.
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Short, specific and very, very good. Sometimes the shorter the fiction means the harder it is to write.

Good job.

Mom
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This would be a great opener for season 10. Would like to see return of Eli and Malachai. Liat they can leave at home-she is a witch. In the end he thought like a father, so maybe there is hope for him yet.
cailinbeag chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Great story! Great interpretation of Liat!
ajc03 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Very good writing. I really liked your story and how you capture Eli David's feelings. It could actually happened in the show. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I really liked this, I can imagine this happening in the season 10 opening. It was pretty epic. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Not bad - I had imaginged Eli monotoring the news feed from ZNN but not seeing her carried out of the building. A little bit like the season 4 opener with the night club bombing in Morrocco.
SassyJ chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Beautifully written.
Iovatosffs chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Good :) but what about Tony?
Leah339 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ooh I like this. A lot *-* Thank you for sharing
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I hope this is true and this brings Eli back I love him :D
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really, really like this story and would like to think Eli David would grieve if Ziva died.

Really good story!
krg11 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Lovely piece. The emotional tone is just right.
Angelhaggis chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
WOW! I love this oneshot, it is very well written and you can feel Eli's emotion.
angelscatie chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Great beginning, I hope. I really like how you captured Eli David's grief on Ziva and the explosion. Keep up the good work.