Reviews for Walk
jk chapter 17 . 7/6
this is getting reaaaaaally boring really quickly...all its about now is the fucking pregnancy and jesus...NO ONE CARES ENOUGH to read chapter after chapter of this crap
it feels like this chapter was written by a child.
Like they would have seen the fucking DA for a simple assault case...yaaa right.
Like bella is already having "cravings" that send her man out at fucking midnight...shes a month along...get fucking real. And shes already needing her feet rubbed? sounds like bella is gonna be "one of those" pregnant woman. you know the ones...the ones that play that shit up the entire pregnancy, the ones that have "all" the symptoms. and who the fuck wants someone to HOLD THIER HAIR WHILE THIER PUKING? IF IM PUKING STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME...IM BUSY
to be honest I don't really care for all the kate bashing. Sounds like she was with a man that wanted kids and she didn't so she did what she had to do to keep him. Yes of course its wrong to abort without telling/talking about it and then lying about it is just fucked. Also I don't get why she didn't just use her pills quietly, ya know? you don't use abortion as a form of birth control!
though all that's wrong I feel like Edward would have forced her to HAVE a baby if she was pregnant ya know...and that's kinda wrong too since she didn't want kids.
but he acts like he never loved kate...he must of felt something since he asked her to move in with him...marry him...start trying to have babies...he wanted that woman to be the mother of his children...and now all he does is talk shit about her.

also I feel like its WAAAAAAY to early to have bella pregnant...just like it was WAAAYYY to early for the I love yous
Burning4Peeta chapter 20 . 6/23
I loved this story. I do think your timelines went to quickly (from the point of not together to instantly sleeping together, where were the dates).
divyvicki chapter 20 . 2/22
Such a great story. Loved the ending. That last chapter should have a tissue alert!
divyvicki chapter 19 . 2/22
Great story.
divyvicki chapter 18 . 2/22
I was on bed rest with both of my pregnancies. It does make u crazy!
divyvicki chapter 17 . 2/22
Great chapter.
divyvicki chapter 16 . 2/21
Loved the confrontation with Kate.
divyvicki chapter 15 . 2/16
Love this! So glad they are having twins.
divyvicki chapter 14 . 2/16
I hope you won the contest on teh lemonade stand. Hope the pregnancy doesn't complicate Edward's divorce.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 2/13
I read "Foul Territory. It was great! Loved Esme. Hope Edward takes care of the sleeze, I'm just worried about poor Zeus having an owner like that!
divyvicki chapter 12 . 2/9
Lovely chapter. Thanks for all the recommendations throughout the story.
divyvicki chapter 11 . 2/5
I loved "Bird Girl". Great story!
CassandraLowery chapter 20 . 2/5
A wonderful story! Thanks for writing and sharing with us! :)

Warmly,