Reviews for Walk
mrsvixter chapter 20 . 4/10
fantastic fict loved every bit of it
well done
looking forward to your next story
maybe a vampward ? we will see
mrsvixter chapter 17 . 4/10
sounds good i do love a vampward story
marigold123 chapter 20 . 4/8
I enjoyed your story! I found it an entertaining read. You made us hate Kate and sympathize with Edward and Bella. I loved that Edward was using animal therapy...particularly horses. Good mix of characters. I thought Jake was sweet and funny, Thank you for writing.
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 3/14
Hello! I figured it was about time I read something of yours, and LQ kept mentioning this one in her BG notes, so here I am! And already happy to be. I'm super excited for pizza. But not just because I love pizza... nope. Your pizza party guest list is why. A gorgeous and loved by adults and children alike, wavy-haired brunette, and a wounded by a heartless bitch Edward... pizza party jackpot! And story start, too. :)
jbnorthman chapter 20 . 3/11
OMG! I loved this story. So glad I found it.
cuteorama chapter 1 . 3/1
Loved everything about this story xoxoxo
Cullenfan524 chapter 20 . 2/17
That was a beautiful story!
Duvi chapter 19 . 2/9
Awwww! Cutest story ever! I loved it to pieces!
Duvi chapter 14 . 2/9
I love what you did with the characters. I really like James and love Katrina. Tanya is not my favorite but I think that if she is true about helping the kids and her work I will like her too. It's so refreshing to experience these characters in a different way.

Kate is a horrible human being. I keep thinking of ways she can see Edward and Bella together but she's so far away. Unless she went looking for him there's no way. I guess what happened to her should be enough. Ugh. I just really hate her!
Duvi chapter 13 . 2/9
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I've never been happier to be able to click next!
Duvi chapter 10 . 2/8
I love going tubbing on the river. In college my best friends and I actually bought the tubes. We went so much that it made more sense. FYI, it's illegal to have any alcohol on the river or lakes in Arizona. Too many drownings.
Duvi chapter 6 . 2/8
Lol! That last paragraph had me laughing so loudly! I hope Jake doesn't hate me for... So funny!
Duvi chapter 2 . 2/8
Aw, the kids are super cute! I love Edward with them. Poor guy he is still hurting and hates all women.
Duvi chapter 1 . 2/8
And they meet...

What a great start. I can't wait to read the whole thing after Kate I don't expect Edward to trust so easily. He seems so nice and that's why he was taken advantage of. I can't believe Kate got the abortions...she is truly a monster. I'm glad Edward ran away from her as far as he could. Karma will get her good.
cullenlover88 chapter 20 . 2/8