Reviews for Walk
sherryola chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
That was too funny. You can just imagine the light going on over Edward's head.
sherryola chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
I love shopping for household stuff and so loved this chapter. It was good to see them not snapping but talking and getting to know each other. i'm hoping we'll get to see the ranch in operation too. I'm very interested in that aspect of the story.
sherryola chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I'm enjoying this story very much. i love seeing an edward involved in something like a theraputic riding school. Fics don't often portray him that way. The atmosphere between him and Bella is sort of funny and fun. The only part that doesn't really ring true to me is Edward not knowing Jake is gay. The guys I know can pick that up right away usually. But that's the only thing. The characters are fun and the situation is unique and interesting. I like it.
forsheerfun chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
Loved it!
saintfudge chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
thanks for sharing great story and go Lily .. thanks for the recs (which i did not need as i now have 63 stories sitting in my favs that i am reading or have to read - when i will find the time only FF knows) thanks again i will look out for your new story - love me a good CEoward thanks and have fun
Guest chapter 20 . 3/30/2013
Loved this sooooo much I have to read it again )
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Walk has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in March over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
elaine67 chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this story
Thankyou
AH Darling chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
Awesome way to end this one, thank you for sharing!
cheysma2000 chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
what a wonderful birth and wedding. Very sweet!
cheysma2000 chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
What an awesome chapter. I loved it.
cheysma2000 chapter 17 . 3/31/2013
At least Bella knows lots of people love her. :D
cheysma2000 chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
I am still enjoying this. :)
cheysma2000 chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
How great that Bella is making their family dream happen.
cheysma2000 chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
I'm glad Bella is ok and happy for both of them.
1,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »