Reviews for Walk
Steph A15 chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
I Loved the story it was AMAZING
annaharding chapter 20 . 8/2/2015
Oooh! Loved the final run-in with Kate!
annaharding chapter 19 . 8/2/2015
Awesome that baby girl's name included Corrine but weren't Renee and Charlie excited by the therapy practice's name Corrine's Hope?
annaharding chapter 7 . 8/2/2015
Uh oh. There's a James entering the story? Why do I think that he will cause problems?
jcnf009 chapter 19 . 6/20/2015
I loved this story :') It brought tears to my eyes
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 20 . 6/7/2015
I loved this story! Thank you for sharing it with all of us!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
Erm in an earlier chapter Edward was 35 yrs old and he was 12 yrs older than Bella. Then Bella got a year younger. Now she's had a birthday so she's now back at the age she started at, but now there's only 11 yrs between her and Edward. This must mean he is now a year younger than when he started out and is now 34. WTF. Consistency counts.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
All this at only one month pregnant? I don't think so. Even with twins this is all way, way too early. I mean tight clothes? Come on. Some people don't even know they are pregnant at one month. I understand it's easy to find out early if you are pregnant but these symptoms would not show this early as it's way too soon. Even with twins. Do some research
Guest chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
In a previous chapter you stated that Bella was 23. Is she ageing backwards coz I'd like to do that? Also, wouldn't Edward have seen Jacob's scarred back when they were tubeing down the river? Just sayin.
neelix lee chapter 20 . 5/10/2015
neelix lee chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
I like this Rene and Jacob, loving this story thank you so much
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
Ugggggg Tanya! really? Please let him see Bella for the wonderful woman she is soon! lol I love this story already!
twiclare chapter 20 . 5/1/2015
Aww, loved it! Great story, thank you for sharing.
twiclare chapter 19 . 5/1/2015
I can't believe that he managed to pull off a wedding at that time of night! There isn't anything quite as special as meeting your baby for the first time!
twiclare chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
I knew that Esme would be delighted! Edward certainly let Kate know how he felt...and I don't blame him at all!
1,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »