Reviews for Walk
jane-with-a-y chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
So much sadness in Bella's young life. I adore stories that have a bit of hurt when I know that comfort isn't far behind.
Edward was naughty not to tell Bella of his plans regarding the property but I am glad this didn't become a major issue.
Love the direction this story is taking!
jane-with-a-y chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
I enjoyed this chapter (particularly the bar scene. ;)) But what I really liked was that Edward gave into his feelings and allowed himself to cry for the children he lost. I think a lot of men try to shrug that loss off and this guy owned it.

Love the tension between these two; it is sure to lead to something down the line.

So, her house is for sale, huh? And she rides horses too. Hmm ...
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Hi Girl! As promised I am checking your stories out. Wow ... you have written a ton of them! This one sounded good so I am starting with it.
My husband and I bought our first home from a childless couple who told us they were unable to have kids. Imagine out surprise a few months after we moved in and found, stuffed in a crevice in the basement, empty compacts that once contained birth control pills. There were at least five years worth. I never forgot that and felt so sad for the husband.
PBJilly chapter 20 . 5/2/2014
I enjoyed your story so much! LOVED Bella-and Edward was such a sweetie too. You had me in tears a few times. All of your characters(well, except the bad ones!)were so much fun. Such a touching love story.
jello2298 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Love this!
mrsvixter chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
fantastic fict loved every bit of it
well done
looking forward to your next story
maybe a vampward ? we will see
mrsvixter chapter 17 . 4/10/2014
sounds good i do love a vampward story
marigold123 chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
I enjoyed your story! I found it an entertaining read. You made us hate Kate and sympathize with Edward and Bella. I loved that Edward was using animal therapy...particularly horses. Good mix of characters. I thought Jake was sweet and funny, Thank you for writing.
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Hello! I figured it was about time I read something of yours, and LQ kept mentioning this one in her BG notes, so here I am! And already happy to be. I'm super excited for pizza. But not just because I love pizza... nope. Your pizza party guest list is why. A gorgeous and loved by adults and children alike, wavy-haired brunette, and a wounded by a heartless bitch Edward... pizza party jackpot! And story start, too. :)
jbnorthman chapter 20 . 3/11/2014
OMG! I loved this story. So glad I found it.
cuteorama chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Loved everything about this story xoxoxo
Cullenfan524 chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
That was a beautiful story!
Duvi chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
Awwww! Cutest story ever! I loved it to pieces!
Duvi chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
I love what you did with the characters. I really like James and love Katrina. Tanya is not my favorite but I think that if she is true about helping the kids and her work I will like her too. It's so refreshing to experience these characters in a different way.

Kate is a horrible human being. I keep thinking of ways she can see Edward and Bella together but she's so far away. Unless she went looking for him there's no way. I guess what happened to her should be enough. Ugh. I just really hate her!
Duvi chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I've never been happier to be able to click next!
1,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »