Reviews for Walk
Duvi chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
I love going tubbing on the river. In college my best friends and I actually bought the tubes. We went so much that it made more sense. FYI, it's illegal to have any alcohol on the river or lakes in Arizona. Too many drownings.
Duvi chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Lol! That last paragraph had me laughing so loudly! I hope Jake doesn't hate me for... So funny!
Duvi chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Aw, the kids are super cute! I love Edward with them. Poor guy he is still hurting and hates all women.
Duvi chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
And they meet...

What a great start. I can't wait to read the whole thing after Kate I don't expect Edward to trust so easily. He seems so nice and that's why he was taken advantage of. I can't believe Kate got the abortions...she is truly a monster. I'm glad Edward ran away from her as far as he could. Karma will get her good.
cullenlover88 chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
nice story
Sally-Ann chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
Omg, that was beautiful, Phillips speech had me in tears, I loved this story completely, please continue to write these type of stories, anything to do with Twilight, I will be there. Thanks so much.
TwiSagaAddict chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
This is my third time reading this story and I must say that I still love it every time!
Yin - Yang M chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
Love the ending. the story it self was good. good job
panthony chapter 20 . 11/23/2013
Happened upon this story randomly and have enjoyed it so much! Has everything! Was sad to see it end although one of the best endings. May have to revisit parts or read again!
kjohn chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
This is a really good story. You really put a lot into each chapter. I just finished chapter 3 and was shocked to see it was only chapter 3.
ttandme69 chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
Excellent story...loved it. Kate...what an ass. Loved how the characters were OOC. Thanks for the hard work. Lisa
Sooz88 chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Awe! I love ur story, So sorry I have been lurking and have not reviewed, I was too in trapped by ur story and was a greddy little biatch with that little "next button"! lol! Thanks for sharing xx
Jaygm chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
Fantastic story! Loved this. Thanks for putting it here.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
this was your first story i read i loved it junebug chopak
Jaygm chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
This chapter totally rocked. It was perfect how Edward found out. Well worth the build-up and wait!
1,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »