Reviews for Walk
Judyblue95 chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Did I tell you before that I LOVE Jake as a gay artist! It so fits him! We're getting closer, I think to a full on E and Be encounter. At least I hope so...
Judyblue95 chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Maybe Alice can help them understand each other better...I think I'm going to be reading this all day...
Judyblue95 chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
I was surprised and delighted with her POV. I had no idea she was so attracted to him and had been even before she met him! I see where she thought his reaction to her was negative when he was trying to not seem like an old perv. How cute is this misunderstanding of each other they have going on! I'm sure it will boost the UST until it explodes! At least I hope so because I can't WAIT to read all about it...
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
I'm grinning at your closing A/N...this was a lovely, easy chapter. Easy in that the relationship between them seems fairly easy so far, despite his initial pricklyness...I'm not opposed to either minimal drama or maximum angst, or anything in between. I read all kinds of stories. I'm getting a good feeling about this one so far.
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Hi there! I'm new to your stories and someone told me to read you, can't remember who, so I picked your newest multi-chapter story. I love that Bella and Edward meet in the first chapter. I like what I've read so far. I'm happy your are a HEA girl. So am I.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/14/2014
Thank you for such a wonderful story, I just loved it!
lemonangeljuice chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
Yea! Nice story!
AbK chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
Lovely read thanks abk
mommymac0508 chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
Hello I just read it all and I really enjoyed it thank you it was a sweet story thank you again
luckyladyfla chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
Hilarious and wonderful!
luckyladyfla chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
I loved reading this beautiful story!
lvk1978 chapter 20 . 8/9/2014
I really enjoyed your story! It was sweet and I loved your Bella and Edward!

Congratulations on posting such a lovely story and thanks for sharing it with us.
Riddan chapter 20 . 7/28/2014
Phillip's speech was very touching. In a few words, it said a lot about life! I really appreciate you to write such a beautiful and encouraging words.

I had a tough day and I think this is what I needed.
Capricorn75 chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
Spent the weekend reading this story, and really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing!
1853kaz chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
Loved it! Thanks for the pleasure. Loved the fact that you tried to keep it real. :)
1,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »