Reviews for Walk
TrulyOutrageous chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Just found this story and I really enjoyed what I have read looking forward to the next chapter.
Lizzie Sparkling chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Uuh..Tanya... I know you said it'll be over soon..good!
Renee's right..they have to talk,maybe become friends...he has to know Jake's gay.
Love your recs..OOTB & Bird girl are so good.
cejsmom chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Totally curious to see how you get these two together. Enjoying your story a lot.
witchykitty1313 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Great chapter. I'm glad there's some progress even though it hasn't materialized in their relationship yet.
CaraNo chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Great chapter!
Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Ahh Edward... Loved it
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
"Man, those eyes. Deep swirling pools of chocolate. They could swallow me whole. What a way to go, huh?"

Loved that line!

I also really felt for Edward after he fell from the horse - I felt all the pain he's been holding inside. I hope that was him (literally) hitting rock bottom. Him kissing Tanya was okay too. I think he needed to feel no sparks so he can really feel it when he kisses our Bella! (Get to it would ya?) LOL

And a HUGE THANK YOU for recommending my story! Love you babe!
darkinque chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Excellent chapter. Edward really needed to blow off a bit of steam so that ride was a good idea, maybe a little painful but good. Maybe he will be able to start healing a bit now. I felt bad for him when he saw the picture of Emmett's family, to know he could have been a dad already if Kate had made different choices...
Thank you so much for the warning and reassurance regarding Tanya at the top of the chapter, I needed that! ;)
I adore Bella's parents. Renee gave her some great advice, I sure hope she listens to it.
Looking forward to more.
JoJo757 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
I hope that Bella & Edward have a talk soon & clear the air! He wants her, she wants him, he thinks she is with Jake & has no clue that Jake is gay, & he went out with Tanya! We need communication soon so that these two can start working on getting together:) Love it!
westernem chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
ew edward you shouldn't be kissing tanya P
darkinque chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
These two really make me laugh, love their viewpoints. Now about Tanya...lol, will there be a lot of her? I know you probably can't tell me, but it never hurts to ask right? ;)
sujari6 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Good advice from Renee.
sujari6 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
I think Tanya might be a problem.
dana2928 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
It wasn't that bad. You made it sound like Edward and Tanya has sex lol. Please don't let that happen! Can't wait for more!
sujari6 chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
They're both misunderstanding each other's feelings and thoughts.
1,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »