Reviews for Walk
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Found this on facebook and am hooked! I did learn I can't read your A/N's - I'm one of those readers who hates knowing how a story is going to turn out! I like the angst factor the unknown brings! The story itself is fabulous and I can't wait for more
we live for love chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Really enjoying this story. All the misunderstandings! I hope Bella and Edward talk and get things straightened out. (It wouldn't hurt if Edward was nicer to Bella)
sassygirl156 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Oh, these two have a long road ahead of them!

Maybe the best therapy for Edward will be working with those horses-animals have a way of calming us. It's understandable that he feels so betrayed and hurt-and it won't heal easily. I can live with the Tanya moment after your A/N-thanks for that!

I do love me some gay Jake-it just fits perfectly for him!
barbarito chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Loved it
we live for love chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
It's only the first chapter and I love it. Seems like a really interesting story.
twilightnaley19 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Cant wait to read more. Please update soon!
cbmorefie chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Thanks!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Just found this story and I really enjoyed what I have read looking forward to the next chapter.
Kerstin W chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Uuh..Tanya... I know you said it'll be over soon..good!
Renee's right..they have to talk,maybe become friends...he has to know Jake's gay.
Love your recs..OOTB & Bird girl are so good.
cejsmom chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Totally curious to see how you get these two together. Enjoying your story a lot.
witchykitty1313 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Great chapter. I'm glad there's some progress even though it hasn't materialized in their relationship yet.
CaraNo chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Great chapter!
Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Ahh Edward... Loved it
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
"Man, those eyes. Deep swirling pools of chocolate. They could swallow me whole. What a way to go, huh?"

Loved that line!

I also really felt for Edward after he fell from the horse - I felt all the pain he's been holding inside. I hope that was him (literally) hitting rock bottom. Him kissing Tanya was okay too. I think he needed to feel no sparks so he can really feel it when he kisses our Bella! (Get to it would ya?) LOL

And a HUGE THANK YOU for recommending my story! Love you babe!
darkinque chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Excellent chapter. Edward really needed to blow off a bit of steam so that ride was a good idea, maybe a little painful but good. Maybe he will be able to start healing a bit now. I felt bad for him when he saw the picture of Emmett's family, to know he could have been a dad already if Kate had made different choices...
Thank you so much for the warning and reassurance regarding Tanya at the top of the chapter, I needed that! ;)
I adore Bella's parents. Renee gave her some great advice, I sure hope she listens to it.
Looking forward to more.