Reviews for The Beginning of New Life
TIGGY1 chapter 26 . 9/16
That was totally a sweet moment between those two.. Love this couple so much. Great job!
TIGGY1 chapter 17 . 9/12
That was awesome !
TIGGY1 chapter 14 . 9/10
Love it, but J andi needs to recognize her position in his life and stop whining about the limousine. (LOL).. She heard those girls, she better wake up.. Awesome story.
TIGGY1 chapter 12 . 9/10
I think the feud was awesome. Ha Eun Jae could of handle the phone call situation better than she did. I really don't trust her. (Lol).. Again Jan-di need to get it together. Love it. Write the wedding?
TIGGY1 chapter 10 . 9/9
I knew Jan-di is selfish but, there should be a time when she needs to mature as well. She's engaged to a very rich man, and she will be marrying him. Jan-di need to get it together and grow along with Gu Jun Pyo The new friend is too nosy. Love your story..
TIGGY1 chapter 7 . 9/8
I love this part, I just wish wonder woman would humble herself and meet Gu Jun Pyo half way. She's to one sided. Always wanting him to come to her world but she's not trying to enter his world. Cute story are you going to finish this story?
TIGGY1 chapter 1 . 8/2
Awesome story! I am wondering are you going to finish it? I keep reading it looking for the ending.
mkerkau chapter 30 . 2/6
Where is the "Party" chapter? when are you going to upload the next chapter?

I can't wait for the next chapter... please update soon!

MK
Royalnene chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
pls r still alive.I sure hope so
rejoice chapter 30 . 9/16/2016
cool story but you should be posting them on net so people who don't blog can read and try posting it to the producers it will fetch u money lol
Guest chapter 30 . 9/15/2016
Please please please write more chapters. I beg u. U write soon soooo solo good. Please upload new chapters please.
princessugar chapter 30 . 8/30/2016
Thank you so much for writing this story 3
princessugar chapter 20 . 8/29/2016
A great chapter. Loved the convo between Joon Pyo and Yi Jeong, just lovely!
TIGGY1 chapter 30 . 7/21/2016
Where's the party? Waiting for it.
Anishka chapter 30 . 7/8/2016
Please update...PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...
And please end with happy endings for all members of F4...
ALL THE BEST