Reviews for The Beginning of New Life
andiray15 chapter 29 . 3/23
More Please and thank you!
x chapter 29 . 3/2
I don't remember how I found this fic, but I love it! Please update soon I'm so anxious to know what happens next.
jangmi chapter 29 . 3/1
Hello there,
I've just finished reading your story, and i thought ''whoa, it's brilliant indeed!''. But i've found out that you didn't finish it yet. Even you haven't been logging in since june 2013, i guess (a little research made i have).
Hope something wrong didn't happen. I mean about your health or something like that. If that's the case i'm really sorry, then. But if it's about you being busy or forgetting your password or kinda stuff like that, so then it's my wish that you somehow could see me, writing this here, and would be able to finished this adorable story whatever it takes.
I'll be waiting, unfortunately without any patience )
Take care and good luck..

A passionate anonymous reader
ntcmiller chapter 29 . 1/28
dear writer, how are you? are you ok? please don't abandon this great story, we miss you so badly, please take care your health and have a little time to write again :) we like to know what will happen with junpyo-jandi wedding to come and for the rest f3 and their girlfriends, i hope you like to continue again, thank you so much dear
zizinikoreanlover chapter 29 . 12/12/2013
Your plot had me smiling, laughing, frowning and all. I really loved it. You have to finish this story though. I cant wait to read them all. You are amazing!
beautiful-night chapter 29 . 10/27/2013
No! This is the last chapter! I've been reading this fic the last few days and I absolutely love it! Jan Di character is a bit OOC though... I'm ready to think it's because we're 4 years after the end of bof. I love the way the characters say yah! It's hilarious. Heh heh
Will be waiting the next chapter!
marie chapter 29 . 10/4/2013
Where are the rest of the chapters.
ntcmiller chapter 29 . 9/25/2013
please dear writer, update soon, we really can't wait for the dance chap, please continue writing though we know you super busy, FIGHTING !
ToriRoseBlue chapter 29 . 9/23/2013
Gold job:) just keep doing what your doing its good. But I would prefer to read more about Jandi and Jun Pyo please! Update soon!
ToriRoseBlue chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Aww the ending made me smile:) loved it! I will continue reading!
ahrocks08 chapter 29 . 8/26/2013
I'm really enjoying your story! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/16/2013
i miss this story hope you update soon
nozithelotracymlala chapter 29 . 8/15/2013
we are still wayting for other chapters cause eish ,thc z wonderful to b able to get the taste of such writing.
kecia.jones3 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
yes i love it very much good work keep going
nozithelotracymlala chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
please please thic fanficcis amazing ,can u pliz finish it am jus dying of curiosity