Reviews for The Beginning of New Life
Please update soon
mama des chapter 23 . 5/19
cant thank you enough for this story infact its my best choice really cant stop pls continue janpyo couple so other couples give a happy ending for all also give room for god almighty in their lives
Enijay12 chapter 30 . 5/16
Pls continue
mama t chapter 30 . 5/16
thanks for this interesting story.i confess am addicted to this story. But pls dont stop here lets see f4 marry. Let eun jae lead them to christ. Lets have loving moments for jandi and junpyo. Lets see jandi junpyo happy family with beautiful twins boy and girl Lets see seo hyun frustrated. Please update now thanks
Jolla okuns chapter 30 . 5/13
It's been a year now, since you last updated! For 365 days i checked my alerts, for 365 days i saw none. Does that mean you've given this story up! Still we keep on waiting, hoping and beliving you'll update someday.
Waiting for chapter 30, your ever loyal readers! :( :( :(
Helen0luv chapter 4 . 5/3
This is one amazing fanfic. U could become a novelist or a scriptwriter, u av d potential in u.
Enijay12 chapter 30 . 4/25
Where is ch 31
Please do more
Please continue writing. Your story has been written beautifully till now.
Fiza chapter 30 . 3/22
where is the next chapter of the party
why just until chapter 30
nuberojiza chapter 30 . 3/18
Hace mucho que no escribes, recién acabo de ver este drama del 2009 y me encontré con tu historia como una continuación. Me ha gustado bastante, esperaba el capitulo donde finalmente sabríamos como fue la boda y luna de miel de Joo Pyo & Jan Di, ojala y tengas algo mas preparado para darle final a esta historia. Saludos!
IMINLOVEWITHTHIS chapter 30 . 3/16
CONTINUE PLEEAASSSEEEE...
Gasanechi chapter 30 . 12/23/2014
I love this fic, but there's two things that I don't like: First is Eun Jae (I'm a die hard Jandi/Jinhoo fan, even if I'm not, I like to think that Jinhoo will forever love Jandi, but yeah, that's just for me),

The Second thing that I don't like, I actually find it very annoying, is Jandi's ignorance in the 'Elite' Society.

Can you tone it down a bit?

Jandi will be marrying Junpyo, so at least she should stop being kinda - Selfish? - and be more understanding when it comes to Junpyo's way of living. It really is a necessity to ride on a limo and dress in expensive clothes whenever you're in an 'Elite' event or whatever. It shows status and power. And if you want to survive the 'Elite' world, you have to have those two important things. Or else, the sharks will devour you.

Hell, I don't care if Jandi goes in a caveman suit whenever she's with friends, but isn't it common knowledge (Yes, Common Knowledge) that you have to dress your best, or even go with style whenever you're going to mingle with the 'Elite' circle?

Jandi doesn't seem to really get that.

I understood that way you portrayed her in the beginning, but even after 30 chapters, and maybe even 7 to 8 years CANON time,... I find her very annoying. I just hope that she will UNDERSTAND, and not be so... I don't want to say stupid coz that will be going too far, so I'm going with 'Ignorant'.

And to plan a good wedding, not a half-a.s.s.e.d wedding, even if it's only a small wedding (Commoner Style), it usually takes 6 months to 1 year. So, yeah, I kinda disagree, again, with Jandi's way of thinking.

So, I really hope that in the future, she will adapt (and not be annoyingly ignorant), in situations such as this.
lolcentral101 chapter 30 . 12/7/2014
Oh my god. I can't even put into words how much I love this fic. Like seriously, the way you portrayed the F4 and the girls and your new character, Eun Jae, it's just amazing. However I noticed that you haven't updated since May, which was almost 8 months ago. I hope that you haven't abandoned this fic... Anyways, please please PLEASE update soon! :)
Tyamutz chapter 30 . 11/5/2014
I think its a good story...unfortunately its unfinished.