Reviews for The Beginning of New Life
tiffanylena chapter 30 . 5/15
When I started this, I really thought it was finished at 30 chapters long! I was sad thinking that it was going to come to an end. Although NOW I’m unsure how I feel about it since ITS JUST A CLIFFHANGER THAT HASN’T BEEN UPDATED IN 4 YEARS. If you ever find the time, I’ll be following! This is one of the best longer length JD/JP fics that I’ve read and I’m thoroughly enjoying.
Hoping that you come back to this one day! Thanks for all the entertainment thus far! :)
good reader chapter 20 . 3/29
Dear author have you been well. My thoughts are always with you as I can't believe you will abandon such a beautiful story like this. Please respond somehow just to allay my fears. A good writer like you will impact the literary world greatly and cannot be lost. Please lets have you well and alive. God'll uphold you
Andy chapter 30 . 11/22/2017
Hi...it's a great fanfic n am a BOF freak, i would b excited if you would continue. Have come over to check several times if u continued. Please
TIGGY1 chapter 26 . 9/16/2017
That was totally a sweet moment between those two.. Love this couple so much. Great job!
TIGGY1 chapter 17 . 9/12/2017
That was awesome !
TIGGY1 chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
Love it, but J andi needs to recognize her position in his life and stop whining about the limousine. (LOL).. She heard those girls, she better wake up.. Awesome story.
TIGGY1 chapter 12 . 9/10/2017
I think the feud was awesome. Ha Eun Jae could of handle the phone call situation better than she did. I really don't trust her. (Lol).. Again Jan-di need to get it together. Love it. Write the wedding?
TIGGY1 chapter 10 . 9/9/2017
I knew Jan-di is selfish but, there should be a time when she needs to mature as well. She's engaged to a very rich man, and she will be marrying him. Jan-di need to get it together and grow along with Gu Jun Pyo The new friend is too nosy. Love your story..
TIGGY1 chapter 7 . 9/8/2017
I love this part, I just wish wonder woman would humble herself and meet Gu Jun Pyo half way. She's to one sided. Always wanting him to come to her world but she's not trying to enter his world. Cute story are you going to finish this story?
TIGGY1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Awesome story! I am wondering are you going to finish it? I keep reading it looking for the ending.
mkerkau chapter 30 . 2/6/2017
Where is the "Party" chapter? when are you going to upload the next chapter?

I can't wait for the next chapter... please update soon!

MK
Royalnene chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
pls r still alive.I sure hope so
rejoice chapter 30 . 9/16/2016
cool story but you should be posting them on net so people who don't blog can read and try posting it to the producers it will fetch u money lol
Guest chapter 30 . 9/15/2016
Please please please write more chapters. I beg u. U write soon soooo solo good. Please upload new chapters please.
princessugar chapter 30 . 8/30/2016