Reviews for The Beginning of New Life
Please continue the story. It is the best fanfic i have ever read.
When is the party? Please let them get married soon.
Lizzy 4 christ chapter 7 . 1/4
It is really interesting and coool u did a great job
Mila Stephen chapter 30 . 11/27/2015
It's really awesome... Is there only 30 chapters? I couldn't find the rest of the chapters..
Tesa 1 chapter 30 . 11/25/2015
Pleaseee Update Soon I'may Curious of What Will Happened Next
jun100 chapter 30 . 10/23/2015
I like this story so much bravo so please be writing more often
monica singh chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I like the despriction
mama des chapter 30 . 8/14/2015
Thanks for this story i really enjoy reading being an incurable janpyo addict believing in happy ending. Its been over a year you updated last hope all is well. May your talent never be moribund. Pls update quick cant wait longer to see happily ever after for all. Thanks
Guest chapter 30 . 8/9/2015
You did an awesome job. Please write the wedding. I have watched Boys over Flowers on Netflix and youtube. My daughter just bought me the Dvd collection. I'm waiting for volume 2 it's out of stock. It's time for Joon Pyo and Jan Di to really have some happiness and real alone time. Thanks for a good read.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2015
Awesome! !
Guest chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
Awesome job here. Thank you for giving Jan Di & Jupyo their proper time. Everyone else want her and Jihoo together. You wrote the best. Hopefully they'll get married soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
Love it! I have a question do you think it's time fir Jan Di to stop being so annoyed with Jun Pyo and become more understanding? She is marrying into high society and she needa to adapt. She's not always right. They need ro get married and get busy. Awesome work.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
Great. Please continue to write. MKe sure they get married. Jun Pyo and Jan Di . I will continue to follow.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Great! Keep up the good work. Make sure jupo anx jandi are happy.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Awesome. They deserved to be happy