Reviews for decem annis
abhorsen3 chapter 1 . 2/18
I found it funny, my name is also Leila and I would also definitely fall in love with the Doctor but I know in my heart that him and Rose belong together!
Saluv chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Liked that!
Loved the way you showed the friendship between them. It was so nice to see it in the show!
Jack was the only one he actually talked about rose and to whon he let what he was feeling out.
mericat chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Good story with very good characterizations. I like that he asks Jack to let his companion know plainly that he is not interested.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Of course he could simply say"Leila I really do like you and I want to to stay and be my friend and companion but not my lover." But that would be to simple.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
"discuss my disinterest" lmao
KDVaren chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Good job :) I liked it. It's so hard to find a fic that has a real, proper conversation :)
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Cute and refreshingly different
jojor99 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Well done - poor Doctor - he needs to find his way to an alternate universe.
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
hahahahaahaha! He made Jack be his wing man! Wing men are not only good for get the babes, they are good for getting the ones you donn't want off your back as well. Love it!
pedomellonaminno chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Aww. It's lovely, if sad. And a bit funny, but that's mostly just Jack being Jack. I think it could do with a sort of continuation, either getting her back (because he's still looking) or a similar conversation with Jack about Rose after he's regenerated. Of course, if he's regenerated, then there should probably be some mention of River, too. :)
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
So lovely. I wish it wasn't finish. I'd kill for a reunion fic of sorts in the world. Anyway, very well done, loved it! :)
goingmywaydoll chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Please please please please please tell me you're going to continue this. Because it would be perfect. Well even more perfect than it is right now! In short, I love it.