Reviews for The Meeting
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I love this! I have always loved Sarah and I wished her character was in the show more!
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Very nice! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Thanks. I enjoyed this story.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
"Sarah put on her best sweet smile before addressing him, "We've been having story hour. It's been very informative." That put the fear of god in him. Abby took pity on him, although it was awfully cute how vexed he got. "Relax Timmy, all good things. I didn't even tell her about your tattoo." Abby added the last bit as she winked at Sarah. She couldn't help herself. Sarah almost fell out of her chair. "You have a tattoo? Where? What is it? I want to see!" Tim blanched. "Not a chance. Not ever. Thank you, Abby." She smiled serenely at him. "I aim to please." - Hehehe.
"She watched him as they sat there for another minute before she reached for the television remote. Once she hit the power button a show on tattooing came to life. She had just turned back in time to see a new look of horror cross her brother's face. "So, what is it? Something from a video game? Lord of the Rings? You got it on your butt didn't you? Come on… you can tell me…" - Hehehe.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is a super story. I loved Sarah's reaction to Tim having a tatoo.