Reviews for Catseye
Heartless Lotus chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
...I truly fallen in love at how you describe Cain's and Abel's past in here. Such devotion over the vast of time...

And really, maybe because I'm slow or it's been such a long time since I read this kind of story, I need to re-read this again and again, but I really love it XD

You are my favorite DeSu author! Make more, please? :D
A. E. Stover chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh, wow... Finding and reading this gem makes my night.

Can I just start out by saying how much I like the way you portray Naoya? He's frighteningly in-character; you write him as if you understand how and why he thinks and acts. And I love your Yuzu as well! You write her so well that I really feel for her. She's so sweet and innocent, despite all that's been happening, and she just wants to go home to get away from all this ghastly demon business to be normal again.

I've never really given much thought about how to portray Remiel, but so far I love who you've created. Though things don't quite go as planned, Remial still aids Abel/Kazuya and you make me feel so bad for him when he falls from grace for going through what he does. At least, think that's what happened; he does become a fallen angel after Naoya's little magic spell, correct? Haha... OTL (I'm such a slow person ;A;)

Seeing the main cast turn into demons was very interesting to read! Haha, and yes, Midori totally would be disappointed about turning into a "normal-looking demon" like Yuki-onna I can't say that I can identify what demons they turned into (did you pull some demons from the SMT universe or did you create your own based on SMT/other designs?), but your descriptions of them were fun to read. Creating images for them was like a game - one that I failed, but I'm sleep deprived so... :D

But anyway, thank you for such a wonderful read!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i love reading your Devil Survivor stories, please continue writing more fics of Devil Survivor
Happerry chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Hehehehehe. I could so see this happening.. sad that it's a one shot though. Still, thanks for the mental pictures.
Datenshi Aoi chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ah...so this is why you were trying to figure out the possible genealogies of the characters.

I like the idea, but I think the transition over to the Demon World was treated too lightly. Did the battlefield look completely the same, did anyone sense the transition through a sense of disorientation or was it so quick and easy only Remiel noticed?
Heartless Lotus chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awawawawa...

This story is just too epic that I couldn't say anything... OAO *read in awe*

I have to say, I like this better than the original- ehem, but I really love this...!

I don't know why again, but I couldn't imagine Keisuke. Mari as Succubus? Damn hot! Midori is cute as Yuki-onna, and I wanna pet Atsuro too! Yuzu...is she like, a vampire? A kudlak? Since she craved for blood...and why drinking Remiel's blood replenish her magic?

But Remiel became their ally in here! XD Yey! Fallen Angel Remiel rocks! I love him in your story! He cares human even more than Him!

Aww, Lucifer came and helped Naoya! XD Not to mention he promised to aid Abel in his battle against God! Oh yeah baby! But I can't help to squeal when Abel threatened God to give back his brother...my fujo's imagination went wild...! Please, please, please, can you make more Naoya x Abel story? QAQ Your story is just so epic that I can't stop reading!

*cough* Err...too much babbling XD;; until next time!