Reviews for The War of Gods: Blood Awakening
Rilliam chapter 15 . 5/19
This is absolutely fantastic and I'm so happy I read it, can't wait to read the sequel!
Wafflez chapter 7 . 4/13
Oh and "Kronos" has nothing to do with fire. Hyperion does. Kronos is Evil, Time and Harvest. Funny enough.
Wafflez chapter 7 . 4/13
He should summon Gryffindors sword. That would be an excellent weapon, and would make perfect sense. I'm hoping that's what happens. Also, how is any of this gonna help him fight Voldie? What's he gonna do? Challenge him to a sword fight? As if.
rene3037769 chapter 17 . 1/28
This story was...is wonderful. I can't wait to read the sequal. I must also say that you do a wonderful job at story weaving as this story was something I could not put down until finished.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2016
Lyra.Cryk chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I love this!
Lavonya chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
This... is... AWESOME!
I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH!
Mangahero18 chapter 10 . 1/19/2016
I knew it! Harry better be a metamorphagus eventually...a son of Loki not being even a minor shape shifter would be disgraceful.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
Its kronos, not cronus. Read the books and not watch that shameful vomit the deirector was blackmailed into producing. And yes, it is a proven fact that he was black mailed and threatened into it.
katraj0908 chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
Ok I just read this and the sequel..how can Harry be fluent in Ancient Greek when he isn't hard-wired to it? Like he's a Norse demi-god.
katraj0908 chapter 17 . 9/28/2015
awwww but I want to know about Percy Jackson!