Reviews for The War of Gods: Blood Awakening
Lavonya chapter 16 . 7/28
This... is... AWESOME!
I LOVE THIS SO DAMN MUCH!
Mangahero18 chapter 10 . 1/19
I knew it! Harry better be a metamorphagus eventually...a son of Loki not being even a minor shape shifter would be disgraceful.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
Its kronos, not cronus. Read the books and not watch that shameful vomit the deirector was blackmailed into producing. And yes, it is a proven fact that he was black mailed and threatened into it.
katraj0908 chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
Ok I just read this and the sequel..how can Harry be fluent in Ancient Greek when he isn't hard-wired to it? Like he's a Norse demi-god.
katraj0908 chapter 17 . 9/28/2015
awwww but I want to know about Percy Jackson!
RiceFlower chapter 15 . 9/4/2015
I love finding new, well new to me, HP stories. This story is an absolute gem. I love it, and look forward to the sequel. Keep up the good work because this story is definitely worth the read.
Gammily chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
I love the plot for this so far but I can't deal with the spelling mistakes or the formatting errors.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
yesssss hunny
Dark and Broody chapter 15 . 5/30/2015
Crap! So much action! Which of course is awesome :)
Dark and Broody chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
I am so glad they got out of there okay. I'll miss Luke though.
Dark and Broody chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
Oh god! I really hope they can get out of hogwarts.
Dark and Broody chapter 12 . 5/30/2015
Oh shit. Lol
Dark and Broody chapter 10 . 5/30/2015
I love that Harry is Loki's son. But one thing I have to ask is how was Harry able to go to a Geek demigod camp?
Dark and Broody chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
This story is amazing. Seriously I am loving it. You're a great writer.
Dark and Broody chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
I love the friendship between Luke and Harry. I honestly have no idea how you plan to do Luke's storyline for LT but it should be interesting.