Reviews for Glorious Ashes
Okamilover chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
It would be nice if you would finnish this one day :) Your writing is outstanding :))
Okami
RosaRubra chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
This is amazing! Please, please, please, for the love of god tell me you'll finish it!
I'd be so sad if you didn't :c
BlackJack The Pegasus chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Please continue. I really want to know what happens. Poor Scout! Please update!
NotAHoax chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Awesome! I always wondered where Spy was during the first half of the video! Please continue this!
sobaka chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
aaahhhhh awesome fic
DeidaraHoshika chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Wow. Very intriguing plot you have here! Nice portrayal of characters, good pacing, no spelling/grammar mistakes, full of suspense and action... it's a really good story. I think this is the first fanfic I've ever read that takes the Meet the Pyro so seriously. I'm impressed, I think you portrayed the RED's point of view quite nicely.

Good job mate. :))
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Oh man, another chapter! Woohoo! And cue the traumatised team mate. :D I already did that and it really works well to make tension and emotion for the story, especially in your case! I love this...please let it be a happy ending!
Jinny the Kisaragi chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
O-oh my god...POOR SCOOTS! I feel so bad for him! I just want to jump into the story and snuggle him forever! Or at least until he feels better...but I love this...*sniffle* please continue
Crimson Banner chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
These are really well made
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Oh-mein-Gott. This is so sad and beautiful in the same time (just like the MTP-video itself w)
I so hope you continue this diamond of a fanfiction.
Lordriochi chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Very nice job writing this through the Spy's POV!
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I wonder why the BLU didn't bring their weapons with them to take on the Red Pyro? So I guess that their own Pyro had traveled separate from their group on the road to Dustbowl?
Lost Guy chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
ohhh! suspense! i love it.
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Oh awesome! I didn't realise that this was multi chapter! I assumed it was a one-shot. Cool. :D
OH NO! Will Spy be okay? I always guessed that he would have a harder time because of his naughty habit. XD Maybe this will teach him to stop smoking.
Medic, wake up and help, verdammt!
Can't wait for more.
shadowofcrabs chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I was about to say if Spy got Medic out of that Medic owed him, but what happened at the end of 2nd chap, im like nvm great job cra (1 for last chap )(\/)(,;,;,)(\/) (\/)(,;,;,)(\/)