Reviews for The Marion City Gym
A Brilliant Loser chapter 5 . 3/4
This was an awesome crossover! Thank you so much for writing!
flaimingdarkfox chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
so would like to read more
Asarikou-chan chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Well, we got two neat battles here. Both are good and Ash is as stubborn as ever. He deserved to win. Kouichi's thoughts are surely interesting. It wasn't a death or life battle and it is not a matter of disappointing the challenger more than pushing them to do their best.

So Kouji doesn't live with them. I was wondering why wasn't he with his father. That explains it.

Good luck with the main story then .
Asarikou-chan chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Oooh, I like the short background we have here about the twins. Would it further explained somewhere else or that's it?

Go, go, Kouichi! You can do it. They know each other really well which is nice. I wonder why is Kouji living with him. Hmmmm, isn't he supposed to stay with his father?

Nintales is sooo cute. Hehe even cute Pokemon can be really dangerous when they are mad. Well, I will be objective and encourage Pika to fight well. Gooo Pikachu. I love ya XD
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
How cute.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Koji is acting Gym Leader?:D
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Go Koichi
Asarikou-chan chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I love Team Rocket but sometimes it is just so annoying especially when it interrupts important moments(They always do that XD)

I didn't think the twins are going along with each other. Kouichi is as kind as ever but he looks like a real angry cat when someone hurts those who he want to protect.

We will have a match then. Hmmm, poor Ash, I am sure he wanted to finish his match with Koji.
Kaito Lune chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Oh, Koji being a stand-in and Koichi being the Gym Leader. That'll be cool to see, though I kind of expected Koichi to specialize in Dark types. Ah, well. XD I feel this chapter jumps around a little too much though, especially in places where it doesn't need a page-break to transition. A simple transitional phrase could suffice in several areas like during the battle when switching between Brock and Misty's comments on the battle and Ash choosing Bulbasaur to continue the battle.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Agaion DigiBleach. Must be getting annoyed of me not logging in XD Anyway ahain I love how I can see the battle in my head. Great job describing everything
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I'm too lazy to sign in as usual. And I'm back reading on fanfic Kinda. Oh this is DigiBleach I love how you actually incorporated everything. The speech and style are very smooth it sounds like how the actual screenplay of the anime would go. I feel like I'm watching the story in my head great job
Asarikou-chan chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Hmmm, Actually, I didn't expect Kouji there at all. But it is so good seeing him. I am glad that their battle is quite balanced. Both are strong and have chances.

It was kinda clever to end the battle in that way. An explosion. Nice cliffhanger there. Hmm, two found the cried familiar. I'd say Kouji and Ryuu. Whose cry, though? I'd like to see myself even though, I have a pretty good idea. Somehow.
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awww. That reminded me of my childhood years. When Pikachu squeezed his eyes with "Chuu" I could imagine it clearly. I don't remember all the Pokemon but I think I heard about them before. Different pronunciation maybe.
Joy...I missed her a lot.
Ooh, regarding Kouichi and his two rivals, it was amusing to see the fight. The poor guy just wanted to go home. I wonder if he has something to do wit the City's Gym. The leader maybe*shrugs*
I am glad that your story covers the period when Ash was with Misty and Brock...the only season I remember so far ."
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ah, the good old times. Anyway, good starting point here. I'm looking forwards to this Psychic gym leader. Oh, and the reason you can't find Marion City/Town on a map is because it's anime exclusive. Most maps of Jhoto are based after the games.