Reviews for Little Brothers
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 4/22
Yay, so cute! Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Awww very cute :3
Softly Spoken Weasley Girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Awh, that was very endearing and it made me smile (: Nice one-shot.
FallenStormAngel chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
that was so beautiful and adorable.
those little rascals, god they're just so cheeky and cute
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Amazing! I love it! :D

Aww! So cute! :)
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Awww, the boys are so cute!
The Blue Snow Bunny chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
AWWWWWWW! This is so sweet and adorable! X,D
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I wonder what it is like for Merida to experience when the triplets were born and what they were like as they grew up while she did, too. She looks like she's at least ten years older than them, and they looked about the size that she was in the prologue.

Anyway, I'm sure giving birth to three babies was very painful for Elinor, but Merida's very excited to have THREE little brothers, and they all have red hair and blue eyes like her! Since she's a tomboy, I think she'd be delighted to have brothers to play with and show them how to do the things she loves to do. I even thought that the order in which they're names are given, by Hamish, Hubert, and Harris, show who was born first, second, then third.

So Merida is excited about having siblings...but a few years later, she actually shows annoyance at them because they took something of hers without asking (and here we have Elinor already correcting Merida's behavior, though like you show here, I bet Elinor may even have trouble keeping her own behavior correct, like raising your voice XD). It's part of their sibling rivalry, but Merida still loves them.

Only at a right time can Elinor keep the boys in control, like when as a bear, she caught them messing with the trophies and roared at them to put the deer head back where it belonged, and they did what she wanted because she caught them doing wrong. Of course, they have so much more energy than she does that I think she has it very hard keeping them in check, including getting them to eat other foods besides sweets, and especially for when they have to go to bed. But at least for this moment, it's Merida to the rescue with a snack for the boys.

The moment with Merida playing hide and seek with them, individually seeking them out, reminds me of the prologue in the film, when Merida and Elinor play hide and seek, and your scene here also shows the affection between the siblings just mother and daughter in the film. And I love how she finds each of them in particular places on where they would be expected to be found, and they just giggle and cling onto her after that. When she finds the last triplet, she starts to tickle one, and the other two tickle her, but she's just having fun with it.

This was a really cute story. I can see Merida having moments like these with her brothers as they grow up together, with both rivalries and cute times. Of course, the last scene is my favorite because I love seeing the affection between them, and you do see it in the movie. I kind of think that Merida is a little jealous of them since they get away with so much mischief that they do, and they do tease her sometimes and made the deal with her on getting their mother out the castle to have her desserts. But they have good moments, like when she sneaks her muffins to them when Elinor tries to get them to eat haggis and when they willingly get the key and free her from the tapestry room. In all, it's clear to me that Merida loves her brothers very much and they love her, too.
jaguarspot chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
awwwwwwwww! that's so cute! :)
Pricat chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Aw, this is great

I love Phoneas and Ferb but I loved your fan fiction writing frenzy song, as that'll probably happen to me later after coming back from seeing Brave
trisolivyn chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is cute! I loved most of it! :) I saw there was something that seemed awkward/not quite right in one of your sentences but otherwise, so this fanfic was cute and I really thought it was a good read! The Triplets are adorable, thank you so much for writing a fic with them!

I really love the scenes when they were born, unstuffing the owl, and even playing Raiders and Scots with Merida's dolls. :P

I love how you displayed the relationship between Merida and her siblings. I do have to admit when you do skip moments between them and their sister, I'd think it'd be nice if there were a break or some kind of indication that it's another scene or something. It seems like small bits of drabbles to me but yeah, otherwise awesomely well done! :)
rangers123 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Nice story! I like the way you incorporated Phineas and Ferb into this.

Keep up the good work!
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Good song fic.
Macavroche chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Super cute! I was thinking of writing somethin like this when I discovered this fic. Keep writing, you have a gift!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
"A lady does not run!" hahahaha serves her right