Reviews for The Prodigal Son
DownDeepSouth chapter 13 . 7/11
Loved this!
DownDeepSouth chapter 9 . 7/2
Two things:

1. Your version of how touch telepathy works is so well-written that it is practically indulgent. MFing kudos.

2. I love all of the threads and subthreads of this story. Normally a reader has a favorite plot (and usually a plot line that they aren't really that into) but not this time. I love them all!
DownDeepSouth chapter 6 . 7/1
On Chapter 6 now and still loving it! You are spinning a fantastic yarn for sure. Keep it up!
DownDeepSouth chapter 2 . 6/30
I'm only on Chapter 2 and I am loving this so far!
gitanarosa chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
as always, a brilliant story. i love the way you incorporate the other povs from your other stories.
RemusJ chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
Great story! I reviewed it over at AO3 but I wanted to ask you something specifically about this chapter. The healer tells Amanda Sarek is out of danger. Did you mean to imply that he would have survived even if she hadn't returned?
Romancefantasy chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I loved the Sarek/Amanda parts though I have to admit I skipped a lot of the parts on the Enterprise. I would love to read more about Sarek and his life, he is actually more fascinating than Spock.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
So Spock/Nyota and Sybok are all in the present then, gotcha. Amanda is funny; so much more forthright than she was in TOS.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
I am confused as to the time/place locations of the characters. Spock/Nyota are on the Enterprise... in the present? And Sarek/Amanda are in the past on Earth. But where and when (relative to the others) is Sybok?
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
would you advise reading this first or 'My Mother, The Ambassator' first?
nicew chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
My brain shifted between Ben Cross and Mark Leonard as Sarek and Wynona Ryder and Jane Wyatt as Amanda. Then throw in Lawrence Luckinbill and it was an interesting convergence of faces!

Again, love this version of Sybok and Spock's reunion better than the one in The Final Frontier.
nicew chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
I had forgotten the part where Sarek shows up in Seattle to "claim" Amanda. I loved being witness to his POV.
nicew chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Such a clever twist to the Enterprise's encounter with Sybok.
nicew chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Not sure why I haven't read this before. I'm really enjoying your take on Sybok.
Bergamotte chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
When I read this story of Sarek and Amanda, I visualized the actor and actress from the original series rather than from the reboot movies. I can't see Sarek played by anyone except Mark Leonard, both for his compelling looks and his incredible gravitas.

Thank you for your extensive characterization of Sybok, Notes. You've made me see him very differently. He seemed to love and appreciate Amanda every bit as much as Spock did.