Reviews for The Prodigal Son
nicew chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
I had forgotten the part where Sarek shows up in Seattle to "claim" Amanda. I loved being witness to his POV.
nicew chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Such a clever twist to the Enterprise's encounter with Sybok.
nicew chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Not sure why I haven't read this before. I'm really enjoying your take on Sybok.
Bergamotte chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
When I read this story of Sarek and Amanda, I visualized the actor and actress from the original series rather than from the reboot movies. I can't see Sarek played by anyone except Mark Leonard, both for his compelling looks and his incredible gravitas.

Thank you for your extensive characterization of Sybok, Notes. You've made me see him very differently. He seemed to love and appreciate Amanda every bit as much as Spock did.
Carriewhowasreading chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
There is no such thing as a chapter to long.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
Well, I'm sorry for doubting you! I just knew you were gonna kill Sybok somehow... This has made me very sad for the loss of Amanda. More so than any other ST story I've read yet. I'm having conflicting feelings about reading your story dedicated to her. Though, I know I will...
LittleMissAbigail chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
I don't know which section of this story I prefer. The "bookends" keep me on my toes and anxious but I'm in love with Sarek and Amanda's tale!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
And the cinnamon scene. I wondered when that would make an appearance.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
IT WASNT A DREAM?!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
*squeals!*
LittleMissAbigail chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
I am sitting on razors. You are graying me before my time.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Do they not know about Vulcan's destruction since they sequestered themselves away from modern technology and all outside contacts?
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Oh, I like Sybok! I'm glad he's back! Though, I'm sure you intend to keep to original...conclusion of his tale. : I'll try to not get to overly attached. (This is will be an impossible task but an attempt will be made either way.)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
What a wonderful take on what the fall of Vulcan might do to sybok. Thanks for posting!
Tiser chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
The fine dust you describe: been to Cairo? As always, you're stories are the BEST!
385 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »