Reviews for The Prodigal Son
sf.fangirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
An excellent start! I'm very excited about this story. :)
Botsey chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I jumped on the train as it gave its' final toot. Looking forward to this ride. Already in anticipation of the scenery.

Botsey
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hey notes- great start. I love how you portray sybok in your other stories and I can't wait to see what he is up to!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
A delightful and intriguing beginning! I must admit to never buying into the Sybock storyline either...perhaps you can convince us both during this story!
junewilliams7 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Star Trek V is my least favorite movie, too. "Vulcan princess," sure... and the Vulcans let her be a priestess and hide a child from his father. Well, you've chosen a huge challenge. I'm here for the ride!
minehaha chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Here! I put a story alert on this. A very promising beginning.
Hazelnutkiss41 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Well, here's to an adventure on the high-wire. I'll be around.
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I almost couldn’t find the review button but I was going to leave a review with the review button or not! LOL
Excellent start! And I knew there was a catch on the title - the "beyond" told me there was something else in this story and I am so glad to find here two stories instead of one.
Sa/Am origins where, apart from the drama, I expect lost of hilarious misunderstandings, like the World Wildlife Organization menu, plus Sybok’s story in the AU!
No worries, everybody's least fav ST movie is STV. Sybok was a clever idea, but the script was very weak. So, Sarek finds the young woman quite appealing "in a human sort of way", huh? Hihihi! (Sneaky laughter)
Analise010 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
You're back! I didn't expect you to have the next story up and running so quickly, but I'm glad you did. Unfortunately, I've never seen any of the Star Trek movies other than (2009), but I used to watch The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine with my parents. No wonder I never met Sybok. (_).

That being said, this story is shaping up to be spectacular. Keep up the great fics!
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Yeah! You started this. I'm looking forward where it will go.

One comment on the idea that an estranged half-brother was too important to have gone unmentioned: In TOS we first meet Spock's parents in 'Journey to Babylon', but when they come aboard no one - even Kirk, who names Spock as one of his closest friends - has the faintest idea that Ambassador Sarek is his father. Therefore, I don't find it surprising that Sybok isn't mentioned, especially if he's associated with a group with which most Vulcans would be embarrassed to admit any connection.
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26