Reviews for The Leaf's Naruto
jeanette9a chapter 23 . 1/13
lol, now he doesn't need to take the genin exam at all; so not beeing allowed to take it is no trouble. XD
kabs9000 chapter 19 . 1/12
Is Danzo going to use his mind control?
kabs9000 chapter 9 . 1/11
Brilliant
kabs9000 chapter 7 . 1/11
Did sasuke have a training accident?
kabs9000 chapter 5 . 1/11
Pretty nice so far
Jebusroxs chapter 23 . 12/25/2016
I have to say that you were recommended by Nauro, and I can say that I was not disappointed!

Truly an excellent read just like Nauro.
Please come back!
Bob Schwartz chapter 23 . 12/10/2016
This fanfic is really exquisite... it is unfortunate that life has conspired to guide you away from it. Fan fiction is a fundamentally beautiful thing, to me, the result of one person communicating something that sparks off of the creativity and experiences of another in just such a way that a new product can be made. The fruit of our imagination boiled down to see how it builds ideas from a pre-existing framework. Scientists and engineers call that framework "the laws of physics." Artists look to the works of the masters that preceded them, and to the new world of their time. For fanfic authors, the source is so clear and the connections so simple, yet still tantalizing enough to draw us in. It is as beautiful as any machine of man or work of great art, and, though clear in its development, in its way, just as complex.

Thank you for having a mind that, when struck by Naruto, responds with a work like this. I appreciate the time you've placed in it and I express my earnest hope that your passion for it, for only through great feeling could you write so much, will one day return. Regardless, best of luck in this and all your endeavors.
Deb.23 chapter 22 . 12/8/2016
I almost started crying on the bus when I read that Naruto is being pulled from Team 7. I mean, how could you? Obviously his skillset doesnt require many people because sealing experiments he can do on his own and he can also invent his own techniques. Is he going to meet Sora? And the monks? That Chi-something monk? The guardians were disbanded or something right? Or were they just replaced? Wow. He's going to stay with spoilt rich asses like the daimyo and thier family. Poor Naruto. And Sasuke! He came! Shino was cool too. Shikaku didnt do much. Just provide his presence. Jiraiya was awesome. And Sakura! She punched through a wall! She's so gonna be Tsunade's apprentice again! And this time with more focus on taijutsu. What will her reaction to Naruto's punishment be? And what about Tsunade's connection to Naruto? Will that be gone again as well? Please tell me he gets her necklace?
Deb.23 chapter 23 . 12/8/2016
The chunin promotion was totally obvious. You dont send genin to serve the daimyo. However skilled. And Sasuke and Sakura were pretty kickass. Sakura got two kills! Man. This team 7 is more badass than the original! I loved it! But whwn do you plan to update?
Deb.23 chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
What? So curious!
Deb.23 chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Naruto is an idiot. He should have done this near the beginning. Actually no. God. Such a high risk!
Deb.23 chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
My God! You're kidding me! Jiraiya? Hopefully no one will notice.
Deb.23 chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
Holy... He sent a letter to the Forth Kazekage? Fuuuuuuck. Naruto's got balls of steel man!
Deb.23 chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
Sasuke is using his smarts with Naruto's help? Cool!
Deb.23 chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
Jiraiya did that too? Hmm... If he actually did, I wouldn't be surprised.
3,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »