Reviews for The Leaf's Naruto
We really miss you... it’s been 5 years so there’s no chance of you updating anymore. This is one of the best fics I have ever read and sadly, I won’t ever get to know the ending.
Hola, no tendra continuación? Espero que si porque me encanta tu fic.
Keen Reader chapter 23 . 7/13
More? Please. More!
ays102 chapter 23 . 7/6
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AWESOME STORY I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO CHUNIN NARUTO!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Sandoria chapter 23 . 7/2
It's always the best story that never finished
notsofrilly chapter 21 . 6/19
Everything is going to hell
notsofrilly chapter 19 . 6/19
I'm so scared. Anything that would make Danzo smile is bad. Is Sarutobi going to give Naruto to Danzo?
notsofrilly chapter 6 . 6/17
Damn your making this really AU
Person 2123 chapter 23 . 6/2
Hyello! This was a really amazing story, but you probably won't update it again. It's a real shame, though. Thanks for writing this much.
CapriSunnyD chapter 22 . 5/20
Yeah it just doesn't do it for me. Farewell.
CapriSunnyD chapter 21 . 5/20
No matter how many times I read this, it always falls apart for me when Kakashi appoints Naruto as team leader and they go on this mission. It always disappointing when something so good sputters and dies.
Kevz chapter 23 . 5/19
Updateeeeeeee plzzzzzzzzzzz
Avery Datukon chapter 23 . 5/2
Dude this was just so cruel. How could you leave us out on a well written fic. Please continue this.
kurisukuroko chapter 23 . 4/30
Please update Author-san. Don't keep us hanging. We like your story, don't you see?
CrimsonDragon02 chapter 22 . 4/29
Great story. Very different from other time travel stories I have read. Hope you would update.
3,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »