Reviews for The Leaf's Naruto
TheOlympus chapter 23 . 10/12
You really have to continue my man. You really need to or I'm going crazy then start wreck everything and you don't want that.. I've been waiting this story too long for my liking and it's not good for my health either.
this is really bad derailment

part of me approves, because it's good for characters to struggle, but this struggle feels unearned, so most of me disapproves
coool
Tony McNucklz chapter 5 . 10/6
point of information: black is actually a bad camouflage choice. for reasons that are easily explained in a quick google or YouTube search. there is a reason that no field soldiers on the planet would wear solid black like Hollywood SWAT teams. konoha shinobi opperate primarily in the largely wooded environment of the land of fire, with some work in urban areas. even in towns, browns and greens are a better choice given the mostly wood buildings.
SevvyOmahgawsh chapter 9 . 10/6
IT WAS GOING SO WELL WHY U HAVE TO RUIN IT WITH TOBI AND SHIT
LordGraygem chapter 23 . 10/6
It's been years since this had an update, but I'm not going to give up hope that you're still out there and interested in getting back to this (and other stories).
SevvyOmahgawsh chapter 7 . 10/6
sneaky naruto
SevvyOmahgawsh chapter 4 . 10/5
hehehehhehheheheh HAHHAHAHAHAHA PREPARE FOR YOUR DOOM GAARA, FOR NARUTO IS COMING TO F !(#* !&#!( #*! YES! THAT IS WHAT I SAID! HE IS GOING TO ! &( YOUR ! )#&! # AND THEN ! #!#% DO YOU !# !$ !#! UNDERSTAND !##! % GAARA!
Warabide chapter 23 . 10/3
i need MORE
Scandalf chapter 23 . 9/16
Sigh... Loyal... Of course he is. For some reason, even after this stupid village fuck his life up a thousand times over he still keeps being the most loyal shinobi Konoha ever had.
I actually feel sick whenever something like this happens and Naruto still forgives everyone and stays loyal. In cannon and in %95 of the fanfics, he is pretty much the perfect tool to throw shit at. Because no matter what happens, he always forgives everyone.
There must be something wrong with the authors who write stuff like this too. There is no way someone normal could ever write something like this...
Diamond June chapter 23 . 9/9
i love this chapter. it brings me surprise how things turn out. Need more chapters
Diamond June chapter 2 . 9/5
to see that you didn't try to bash Sakura is grateful. thank you
arawiguM chapter 23 . 9/1
Still reeling from the fact that Danzo smiled.
Yurihentai641 chapter 3 . 8/29
Is this a time travel fic?
cipher-b chapter 23 . 8/27
this is such an amazing story. i love it!
3,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »