Reviews for The Leaf's Naruto
CheeryandAnnoyed chapter 23 . 8/5
I was reading the chapter, and damn was it a Rolla coaster. I so fucking knew Naruto was going to be promoted when Hiruzen made him kneel, but I still panicked like "are they actually going to do the logical thing?" I was on the edge of my figurative seat. Honestly, the counsel was unprofessional and bitch af, but that's just them. Pretty sure that's how they act cononnically, too.

Couldn't Naruto eventually come back to the village and join the same team? It wouldn't be team 7 anymore; it'd be team Kakashi or whatever, right?

Danzo gets away with all the bullshit, but Naruto does a few things wrong and he's a traitorous spy. Fucking bullshit, but probably about right. I love the fact that you point out how much of an asshole Danzo is while still showing that he is a real person (at least in this particular fictional world)

Regards,
Whomever the frick I am. I certainly don't know anymore.

P. 's. I honestly couldn't find anything in the writing itself to call bullshit on and that is pretty damn pleasing.
Laialy chapter 16 . 7/24
HOLY FUCK IM SO EXCITED IM LITERALLY MAKING NOISES I LOVE THISDJVEJDKSBSBZBBX DK
Laialy chapter 11 . 7/24
Holy shit that was awesome
Laialy chapter 2 . 7/23
Woaaah that was so awesomeeeee x33
WhiteFang001 chapter 23 . 7/16
I for one would love to see more of this! Any plans for a future update?
Thanks for sharing!
oppaihammer chapter 23 . 7/12
this is very very good..keep up the good work my friend
Oh dear, that sounds ominous...lovely chapter! :)
Ooh, smart. Awesome chapter as always! :)
Hmmm, is the person he's trying to find Chiyo? How is he going to hide Gaara from the rest of Konoha? Great chapter! :)
Now I'm really excited for the next chapter! Amazing chapter! :)
Lovely chapter!
I like that you're having Naruto develop his fuinjutsu skills throughout the fic. Awesome chapter! :)
Ooh, this is certainly interesting! I'm excited to see where this goes! :)
Lovely chapter! :)
Cherri202 chapter 23 . 6/25
Well, it's been a few years, but I do hope that you come back to finish this (and The Wizard from Earth) both of which I've truly enjoyed.

Between yours and Nauro's, there are a lot of great unfinished stories. I'm also holding out for any sign of an addition to Steal My Thunder God.

Thanks for writing.