Reviews for The Leaf's Naruto
allthingsamazing chapter 23 . 6h
The plot twist was just OH MY GOSH EVERYTHING ACTUALLY WORKED OUT - your story's so good! :)
Anon chapter 23 . 5/8
Just want to say thanks for the fic. I enjoyed it quite a lot especially the twist and turn of the plot. I hope you will update the story in the future. If not, all the best and thanks again for the fun time.
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 23 . 5/6
That's a really good chapter, looking forward to the next one. Saw the promotion coming, but surprised Naruto hasn't just had a talk with Jiraiya or the Hokage and laid everything on the table.
Wolf Repulsor chapter 2 . 4/30
In your author's note you said Kakashi would be a good assassin since he created the "ultimate" assassination technique, however the raikiri and chidori are terrible for assassination, they are loud, bright, and give tunnel vision to anyone without a sharingan.
DarkflowerOfJc chapter 23 . 4/25
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

(In a good way)
lyl wind chapter 23 . 4/21
I have enjoyed this fanfic a lot. I really like how you have developed Naruto, especially in the last few chapters. I hope this story is not abandoned and that you continue to work on it. This is definitely something worth continuing. I hope you provide an update soon!
A raging Ghost chapter 23 . 4/14
that gave me the chills man. good shit
Girl123 chapter 2 . 4/12
Wow!This story is awesome.
00cdg chapter 23 . 4/8
cuando vas a continuar la historia? vamos ponete a escribir quiero saber como sigue.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 23 . 4/5
BOOO! Booo for splitting up the team! :( I guess it's my anti-military mentality talking... I never could accept or understand the 'mindlessly follow orders' shtick...
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 17 . 4/5
THAT WAS SO EPIC.
I am feeling quite sorrowful that the last update date was a little more than a year ago. So sad. I remember sticking to my bed and running a temperature, inhaling vapor and reading your latest chapter. Please come back soon. I know real life has a lot of priorities at the moment, but you can't let this awesomeness hang about without updating it for more than a year!
I adore this magnificent fiction so much it physically hurts. And if you are a guy, I might possibly want to marry you. (That sounded creepy)
Loving your other Harry Potter fic as well.
Keep writing!
crazzyredhead chapter 23 . 4/4
This is such a good story and so sad you ended it there i wish naruto would tell someone of the future like maybe the hokage keep up the amazing work and please update soon
I also think it be neat to see homages grandson meet naruto
since he still be a spoiled brat at the moment
XD chapter 23 . 4/4
ALL HAIL MORTA'S PRIEST! I SHALL FOREVER LOOK UP TO YOU, YOU DARLING WRITER.
jupimako chapter 23 . 4/3
Oh wow. So, I just finished binge reading your story... It was entrancing. I mean, I started reading it and then there were no more chapters. I hope you add more, but thank you for what there is. :D.
2,882 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »