Reviews for The Leaf's Naruto
wintercrystal chapter 23 . 7/18
Omg will you please continue this? :'))) it's so good :D
Just finished reading this for the 10th time! I know that authors often find comments like this really annoying, but I really do hope that you do find time to update this fic sometime in the future! Thanks so much for sharing your writing with us :)
truefictionaddict chapter 23 . 7/15
Man, I really wish this would be updated! So,how about it is there still hope?! Please say yes!
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 23 . 7/4
This is pretty damn good. The first Naruto fanfiction I read and it's fantastic. I hope that you'll decide to start working on it again. it'd be great to have more to read.
xXChirushiXx chapter 23 . 6/27
Your fanfic is sooo good! You have made so many twists and turns and somehow made them all work amazingly. The ending of this story is really good too but it leaves so many unanswered questions. it ends just like there should be another book! Please please please write another book for this story! It's fantastic!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 23 . 6/26
YASSSSSSSSSS! I love the old man so much right now!
Ilyaas chapter 23 . 6/25
Why won't you update your story, please I'm begging you, it's killing me inside to not know what's happening next
AyaEmett chapter 23 . 6/21
BIG HIATUS, YOU KILL AGAIN!
As much as I loved the beginning of this, I have to say this has just become so complicated and full of drama that it's gotten a little too much to really enjoy reading. I love that you aren't following canon and are making this into your own story, but there's information overload in the past 3 chapters. Would love to see where you are going with this though.
Sanity Demolisher chapter 1 . 6/12
Just did a reread through this story and remembered why I loved it. :) I hope life is treating you well and that you'll have some time in the near future to come back to this. Best!
Ibskib chapter 23 . 5/16
This whole thing seems like an overblown mess, characterizations feel all over the place, and this whole 'treason' story arc feels pointless, I feel almost relieved that it is abandoned, since it seems unlikely that it would ever have an ending that I would find satisfying, but I have a bad tendency to want to finish fics. Sunk cost fallacy, I guess.

Everything I found promising about this story in the beginning has been distorted, denied, or shown to be false. Such a disappointment
Ibskib chapter 13 . 5/16
Meh, I actually liked that he was so different from the cheerful numb-skull seen in canon, and that he is more distanced from Team 7, for him to aspire to be more like that idealistic idiot is worrying.

he is supposedly a grown-up after all, him spending too much time acting like a kid is boring, that doesn't mean he shouldn't foster friendships, but perhaps that he should look outside the team, a typical candidate is a chance meeting with someone like Anko, at least this Naruto should have more in common with her than his canon counterpart, despite what dark things they have learned they both still have a playful side.
There are other options the sky's the limit, Naruto has after all 20 years extra knowledge of interesting people around Konoha.
Ibskib chapter 9 . 5/16
was just was our chakra - was just our chakra
therez1 chapter 23 . 5/9
You Sneaky sonovabish, good twist at the end, though I whether you're going to flesh out the time of Exile or simply time skip, though fleshing it all out would be pretty interesting.
Ibskib chapter 5 . 5/8
Also known as Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Lightning?
Are inhabitants in the Naruto-verse suddenly not speaking Japanese anymore?

There's is really no point for the characters to say the element names in both Japanese and English, if the characters understand Japanese, that would be like saying 'Earth' means Earth
It is more for the readers' benefit so it feels to me like they are breaking the fourth wall a bit.

Either just have the names in English, or put the translations in an Author Note if you don't believe the readers would understand it, anything else just doesn't make sense and comes across as clumsy writing.
2,988 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »