Reviews for The Leaf's Naruto
Tsukiyo69 chapter 23 . 6/30
Your fiction is amazing !
Once I finished reading the first chapter, I couldn't stop until the last !
I simply love your interpretation of the future Naruto. And how he little by little came back from his darkest. I love how you developped each of Team 7's member too. It is one of the few fictions where I like Sasuke.
The interrogation by Danzo was really well written and the end of this chapter is just incredible. I never saw any work with Naruto as a Fire Gardian so I'm sure I will enjoy the future chapters. I hope you will update one day and will be happy to review whem that happen. :)
jamuraa chapter 23 . 6/20
very awesome story hope you continue
damm it update this story already its been ages
ARSLOTHES chapter 23 . 6/16
Can't wait for this to be updated again, it's a really good fic
Raven Blanchard chapter 23 . 6/9
OMG THIS HAS TO FUCKING CONTINUE OR I WILL DIE VIA CLIFFHANGERISM
acrimony1029341 chapter 23 . 6/8
A fascinating story, probably the best regarding time travel. Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Ennael chapter 23 . 6/1
Next Chapter! pleaaaaaaaaaaase!
allthingsamazing chapter 23 . 5/24
The plot twist was just OH MY GOSH EVERYTHING ACTUALLY WORKED OUT - your story's so good! :)
Anon chapter 23 . 5/8
Just want to say thanks for the fic. I enjoyed it quite a lot especially the twist and turn of the plot. I hope you will update the story in the future. If not, all the best and thanks again for the fun time.
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 23 . 5/6
That's a really good chapter, looking forward to the next one. Saw the promotion coming, but surprised Naruto hasn't just had a talk with Jiraiya or the Hokage and laid everything on the table.
Wolf Repulsor chapter 2 . 4/30
In your author's note you said Kakashi would be a good assassin since he created the "ultimate" assassination technique, however the raikiri and chidori are terrible for assassination, they are loud, bright, and give tunnel vision to anyone without a sharingan.
DarkflowerOfJc chapter 23 . 4/25
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

(In a good way)
Holly Sage chapter 23 . 4/21
I have enjoyed this fanfic a lot. I really like how you have developed Naruto, especially in the last few chapters. I hope this story is not abandoned and that you continue to work on it. This is definitely something worth continuing. I hope you provide an update soon!
A raging Ghost chapter 23 . 4/14
that gave me the chills man. good shit
Girl123 chapter 2 . 4/12
Wow!This story is awesome.
2,889 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »