Reviews for The Leaf's Naruto
An Anonymoose chapter 23 . 19h ago
Way to go, Hiruzen! Take that, Danzo!

Really hope you update at some point; It's been a year.
FlawlessMirage chapter 23 . 2/24
Hoooooly shit!

That was intense; I didn't see that coming at the end. Phew.

Welp, I'll be here, waiting for the next update.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 6 . 2/18
Now that I think about it, Naruto taking care of the shadow and light sight as the Hokage is brilliant. Hiruzen did not even bother to do the dirty work and piled it onto Danzo so people saw him as a nice respectable person and Danzo as a bad, manipulative one. Although, I don't like him either to be honest xD
Still, Naruto found a good solution :)
And besides, killing is a ninja thing. It's not like Naruto's running around killing nice people or making enemies.
Fayari chapter 23 . 2/12
I actually squealed a little when I read that final line. I didn't expect that! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I badly wish you would update this.
TheawesomeSaze chapter 23 . 2/10
So...I guess updates are out of the question?
TheawesomeSaze chapter 9 . 2/9
One of the best time travel fics I've ever read.
The final section of this chapter was really good. Naruto has all the future knowledge and power he could use, but it still ultimately comes down to a conflict of choices.
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 23 . 1/28
Interesting. Update soon
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 1/21
interesting
Pinlie chapter 23 . 1/19
This is an amazing story. I love how you did not follow the "a Naruto coming back in time is a perfect Naruto" cliché. Instead, he is flawed but full of good intentions. And your Gaara, Shino, and Sasuke are some of the best I've ever read! Can't wait for more:)
SaucyHandles chapter 23 . 1/19
Alright, well I stayed up all night reading this and my eyes hurt now. With that said, I have to poi t out that it was completely worth it. I enjoyed every last bit of this story, and I sincerely hop you update when you can.
Chrisfragger chapter 11 . 1/19
Man... You make your Naruto let everyone walk all over him. It's fuckin' embarrassing. Treating him like some kind of ignorant child too stupid to tie his own shoes.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 1/18
You'd think Kiba would have smelled all that blood his clothes hid.
Geez I'm giving up for a new update :-(
Like I said before, amazing FANFICTION...the feels. I really want Jiraya, Kakashi, old man and his team mates to find out he's from the future.
Brenna chapter 23 . 1/14
Fuck, that last line made me crazy happy. Like I was not expecting that. I was thinking either field promotion later, skipping straight to jonin, or becoming genin hokage, but definitely not that. Like, right there. Ugh. So cool. Anyway, your story is really good and I look forward to reading more. Thank you!
2,862 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »