Reviews for The Leaf's Naruto
salty chapter 23 . 6h
You're a horrible person. Leaving such a massive cliff hanger as you did?
QvQ chapter 23 . 10/6
Oh my god, what happens next. :( This story is so epic level, but no updates for over a year? Sadness. Utter sadness. Q_Q
razzi2010 chapter 23 . 10/1
Awesome story. Really looking forward to what happens after this. Shame that you seem to have stopped writing it :(
amfan4l chapter 3 . 9/29
Please, please, PLEASE, don't make him act like a kid. You created a character that was a grown adult before going back in time. Make him act like that, not a child. Too many authors make that mistake. They blur the lines between the characters true age, and the age they appear to be. And frankly, it ruins the story.
amfan4l chapter 1 . 9/29
Story starts right off the bat with him realizing he did something stupid. And he fails quite badly trying to lie to a 12-13 year old... enough said about that. Otherwise, i like the premise.
Sunrisehime chapter 23 . 9/24
please continue :D
Kurama's fan 108 chapter 23 . 9/22
Really great writing and direction this story has. I would like to compare this story to Sage since the writing style reminds me of Digitize27 and it's such an exemplary work. I sincerely hope that this story hasn't been dropped and that you keep on on my list right now is Steal My Thunder God...I would like to thank you for writing this story and recommending SMTG in your Author's notes. Have a good day
prodigypsycho chapter 23 . 9/21
This shiz is awesome
I never thought politics could be interesting.
You just proved me wrong.
Damn this is good
Foxtrony chapter 23 . 9/20
Oh. my. god.
I don't know what else to say. That last line was just...
I laughed so. Hard. It shouldn't surprise me of course the Hokoge will be that sly.
Basically what I want to say is good job and I can't wait to see what's next.
Claciro chapter 23 . 9/18
Wow! Chuunin Uzumaki! :D

And... Will you update soon?
I just couldn't stop reading this!
BitteOrca chapter 23 . 9/18
New chapter?
Woooooooooo chapter 23 . 9/15
love this, update again
azalealady chapter 23 . 8/28
I am addicted to your story now, so when are you going to update?
Shebali chapter 23 . 8/24
Ah, it's nice that you got to the end of this arc, but I really hope to see more of this story. I've developed a taste for time travel stories and it's so hard to find a good one that's also complete. So just good also works, but leaves me wanting more:)
Anna chapter 21 . 8/24
Ooooh, I had so much trouble sitting still while reading this chapter! Amazing.
2,913 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »