Reviews for The Leaf's Naruto
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 23 . 4/13
My goodness thats beautiful
dumamoja chapter 1 . 4/11
this is definitely one of, if not the, best naruto story I've ever read on this site.

I'm sad that it is, and will probably remain, incomplete, but it was well worth the read.
Lina03 chapter 23 . 4/8
I have read and re-read this fic so many times and I still love it. Even incomplete as it is, it's still a great read! )
a.banished.readr chapter 23 . 3/30
sad that it ended here...also separating out the team... bullshitting about the law when the government is a dictatorship that has no law that cannot be trampled by anyone deemed fit. chain of command is dictated on location, not overall. not only that...but you made naruto at least a little bit badass...and then show that not even one of his actions were good...in the same way that letting all of his actions go unpunished...is the same where it 'all' comes unraveled. probably why this chapter was the last one written...it destroyed the entire purpose of the story...you, the author pushed for this conclusion without having the characters develop it...making the story worthless.

maybe at some point you can fix this chapter and continue the story...but i cant see that happening...itd be pretty damn nice if you gave us an outline of what was planned...and any bits you already wrote...but most dont care so...i guess good luck with whatever your doing now. though i have to admit...wish karma was real
keradwinchester chapter 23 . 3/29
ha, they said he can't take the chunin exams, but nothing about field promotion!
ynius chapter 23 . 3/11
i fucking cried from the moment naruto said 'his team' and i broke into a laugh the moment Hiruzen said Chuunin. please, don't let us in air. Sai is coming,right? and Kakashi will be ignored a lot by his genin,i presume
STAKH chapter 23 . 2/12
for the love of god please update ;_;
Ninjazzz chapter 23 . 1/30
Yay. He made chunin. Wonder how long till Naruto outright tells the old man he's from the future. I have a feeling Jiraiya figured out some of it. Really hoping you'll update this soon. Love the plot twist. Wonder how Naruto and kakashi will handle being around each other again? Well, I think it's more like how will kakashi handle his possible feelings of guilt, Naruto is, after all, his genin. But will Naruto still feel betrayed by kakashi? I doubt kakashi realized it in Narutos time but he practically asked Naruto to become a weapon. Hehehe, I bet future kakashi is kicking himself over that promise by now. I love the emotions that flow through this. I love how Naruto connected to Sasuke and Sakura. How Sasuke was willing to become a guardian to stay with Naruto. And I believe Sakura would have gone with them too. Really though. Please update soon. this is too awesome a fic to remain unfinished.
Ninjazzz chapter 10 . 1/29
Gotta say I'm in love with this fanfic. Love the premise of the sage of six paths creating a technique to go back in time. I love the idea of gaara in the land of fire for a year. I liked kakashi figuring out the clones and threatening to hit Naruto on the head each time to double check. I like Naruto sneaking into Sasuke's room via ceiling. I like how everyone is slowly coming together. And shit. Hidan? Man hishi is a pain in the ass to deal with. Hope you update soon as I see I only have a few more chapters to read and you haven't updated in a while. Love this story. Keep it up.
This Username Is Classified chapter 23 . 1/1
This... Is such a magnificent story. EXTREMELY original and well-written, it's clear you had things planned out really early on and you managed to lure in the readers effectively. I was personally eager to read more and more throughout the whole thing and am saddened that this hasn't been updated in years - though I hope eventually it will be. If you had to stop somewhere, this place was as good as any, I guess.

The details are amazing. This chapter - genius! If Naruto can't be promoted through the exams, then field promotions and such would totally work.

As I said before, this was a very original idea. Completely different from the show pretty much and I like it so much. I also like how it's different from your typical time-travel fic in the sense that after so long, Naruto hasn't revealed the fact that he's from the future and that you've managed to write the story in the way that makes his overpowered-self sorta believable to the other characters so he isn't ENTIRELY under suspicion and all.

Anyway, thanks for sharing such a wonderful story and I hope to see more! xx
Trickster79 chapter 23 . 12/14/2017
OMFG! Hiruzen, you dog! I knew he would encounter a way to promote Naruto without making him take the exams :D
Although for a moment there I was thinking it would be more like "Well, they banned him from participating in the Chuunin exams but they didn't say anything against the Jounin ones" this solution was most satisfying! Shows exactly the perks of being Hokage, xd.
I love this fic to the core and I cannot believe I haven't read this way before, when I started reading Naruto based fics...but! Now I have find this masterpiece and thus, shall wait 'till the next update faithfully no matter how many years it will take ;
(It wouldn't be the first fic I am still waiting to revive)
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 23 . 12/7/2017
Ah, no cliffhanger. Questions of the future that I may never see, perhaps, but I am completely satisfied with how this went. Curious as well but most importantly satisfied. Well-done! :)
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 22 . 12/7/2017
People always saying foolish boy but in the end, they underestimate the facades of facades. ANyways, this is probably one of my favorite chapters even if I'm not entirely sure why. I love the characterizations and the story growth. I've pretty much stayed up all night/early morning reading this after getting past the last story which was so disappointing so this has really lifted my moods. Hoping that the latest update won't have a brutal cliffhanger XD
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 20 . 12/7/2017
So he's done 3 major things for the village and they're making him a scapegoat.
1. Saved Team 8's Team
2. Literally brought Shino back from death
3. Got Kurenai back from Pein personally
and 4. Made a temporary treaty between Ame and Konoha.
Kyuubi was right. These people claim they trust Naruto (aside from Jiraya and maybe Gaara) but in the end, they turn their backs on the one that can change destiny.
Good story, this was unexpected, however, so I wonder what will happen next.
Cycle0fthePhoenix chapter 17 . 12/6/2017
Good thing Naruto has Jiraya ay? I always found it strange that people write the third more trusting of Naruto than Jiraya but the fact of the matter is that Hiruzen was too lenient on his old friend Danzo and that shown his difference between trust and deceit.
3,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »