Reviews for The Leaf's Naruto
AUselessMicrofluff chapter 17 . 7/24
Lol, I just noted that Star wars joke. This story is AWESOME!
Yagya1991 chapter 23 . 7/18
Hey tell me that you havent stop writing this story.. its going awesome really.. please continue
Phamalama chapter 23 . 7/13
Omfg everything went fubar and then the Third went and made a fucking loophole so Naruto became a chunin?! Ugh this chapter and the entire story dealing with the consequences of changing history has gone way beyond my expectations, like the overall arch of his assassin past that initially is used as a plot device for his improved skills and espionage is what finally backfired on him?! I kinda gave up doing reviews in general since I'm used to AO3, but this fic is giving me life~ Ugh, I really hope you update this eventually since I want to see how Tsunade will be treated in the time skip of the next chapter (I definitely know you're going there with the way this chapter ended) and maybe some redemption for Itachi? Hopefully Haku & Zabuza make a cameo appearance during one of those border year flashbacks. Can't wait to read the rest of your fics!
subzerodx chapter 23 . 7/8
Are you done with this story?
KittyWillCutYou chapter 23 . 7/6
Uhn Uh! Uhn Uh! You! You just blew my mind, you bastard! I've been reading this glorious gem for the past two days, just EATING THROUGH THIS SHIT! This is beautiful! It's well written and stuff just starts veering off course so crazy! I was so upset and then that ending...! Damn! My jaw dropped, I was so fucking happy, you smug little bitch! You're beautiful, BEAUTIFUL! Oh my god, Author!
Wind Dragon Master chapter 23 . 7/5
Your story is simply amazing. One of the great ones out of others. I am sad though that there is no continuation yet. I love how long it is and the plot. I even almost cried at the end when Naruto was proclaimed Ch┼źnin. Keep it up and I will be waiting for the next chapter.
Tsukiyo69 chapter 23 . 6/30
Your fiction is amazing !
Once I finished reading the first chapter, I couldn't stop until the last !
I simply love your interpretation of the future Naruto. And how he little by little came back from his darkest. I love how you developped each of Team 7's member too. It is one of the few fictions where I like Sasuke.
The interrogation by Danzo was really well written and the end of this chapter is just incredible. I never saw any work with Naruto as a Fire Gardian so I'm sure I will enjoy the future chapters. I hope you will update one day and will be happy to review whem that happen. :)
jamuraa chapter 23 . 6/20
very awesome story hope you continue
damm it update this story already its been ages
ARSLOTHES chapter 23 . 6/16
Can't wait for this to be updated again, it's a really good fic
Raven Blanchard chapter 23 . 6/9
OMG THIS HAS TO FUCKING CONTINUE OR I WILL DIE VIA CLIFFHANGERISM
acrimony1029341 chapter 23 . 6/8
A fascinating story, probably the best regarding time travel. Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Ennael chapter 23 . 6/1
Next Chapter! pleaaaaaaaaaaase!
allthingsamazing chapter 23 . 5/24
The plot twist was just OH MY GOSH EVERYTHING ACTUALLY WORKED OUT - your story's so good! :)
Anon chapter 23 . 5/8
Just want to say thanks for the fic. I enjoyed it quite a lot especially the twist and turn of the plot. I hope you will update the story in the future. If not, all the best and thanks again for the fun time.
2,895 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »