Reviews for The Leaf's Naruto
angrypixels chapter 23 . 47m ago
Lol good he is a chunin now

looking forward to the next update
shslHiyoko chapter 23 . 4/14
alshdhmdkspqpaslxmxndslslsckckc this story is really good i cant wait for the next update ! this story needs more reviews its amazing 0_0
stephanie chapter 23 . 4/11
I love this story and I can't wait to see what happens next! keep it up!
Sher chapter 23 . 4/7
Best story I've read in a while. The plot is just amazing and twisted, and I can't figure out what happens next, which is AWESOME. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Jaypool chapter 23 . 4/6
When are you updating?
OMG DAT PLOT TWIST THO
I love this story, man. Honestly.
popian3 chapter 23 . 4/5
SoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooCoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Hackee le Nooblordo chapter 23 . 4/5
Awesome story, keep up te good work an updates!
TheThirdEye chapter 23 . 4/5
This chapter was awesome.. All d ups and downs. This story had all of it. Finally the ending.. It was EPIC! Hats off to u.. Excellent story..
Please Please chapter 23 . 4/3
Please Please Please Please Please Please
Write more please
Yay chapter 23 . 4/1
Thanks for updating love this story plez keep writing
EagleJarl chapter 21 . 4/1
I had wondered what happened to the Naruto from this time; glad to see that question answered.

So Danzo's plan was to get Naruto tried for treason so that he would be handed over to Danzo for...what? Rehabilitation? Training? I'm not clear. Naruto is being tried for going across a border to retrieve Kurenai; is the implication that Danzo hired the various Missing Nin to lure Naruto into doing that. If so his plan was pretty convoluted:

1) Hire missing-nin to take out team 8.
2) Have the missing-nin leave most of team 8 behind more or less intact, but take Kurenai across the border into Rain.
3) Ensure that team 8 manages to send a message to Konoha saying they need backup.
4) Ensure that team 7 is chosen to be that backup.
5) Separate Kakahashi from team 7
6) Fail to defeat team 7, but stall everyone except Naruto's clones from following Kurenai.
7) Ensure that Kakahashi is able to follow Naruto enough to see him do the deal, but not closely enough to interfere. Tricky, since he's following a group of not-very-good Chunin.

It all seems a stretch. So, probably that's not what happened. Most likely, Danzo is seizing an opportunity that came up. I'll be interested to see what his endgame is.
EagleJarl chapter 23 . 3/31
That went better than I expected. The Hokage's reaction was interesting...before, he was suspicious of Naruto, but his attitude did a 180 - because of Naruto's own change of attitude, as you said. It's an interesting and believable answer, and makes a clean way to get Naruto out of this jam. I'm just glad he didn't get off Scott free - that would have been too fairy-tale to believe.

I'm sad about the breakup of team 7, but mos likely they will eventually get back together.
EagleJarl chapter 18 . 3/31
Well now, this is going badly. Hopefully Kakashi can intervene, because otherwise the team is in a lot of trouble. How did this guy take over Naruto's clones? If he's killed, will the clones pop, revert, or continue as they are?

Argh, so many questions!
EagleJarl chapter 17 . 3/31
""Him," Naruto corrected. "I speak to it, " - should be him again, not it

"Begun, the Clone war has" - oh man, that's horrible. I wish I'd thought of it.

So, what was in the bingo book about this guy? Name, rank, serial number, jutsu focus...? If he's Amatsuki, he's probably S-rank, but you listed him as A. I didn't know that they recruited less than the absolute best. It'll be interesting to see how Naruto's clone do at finding him without being spotted.
EagleJarl chapter 16 . 3/31
Well now. This is probably a good thing. But it might be utterly catastrophic as well.

It's good to see Naruto as a leader. It doesn't seem like he was ever very good at playing with others, so I'm glad that he's getting the chance. Pretty slick, bringing an entire bed along. Now that you've pointed it out, I do wonder why more ninja don't do that.
2,711 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »