Reviews for The Leaf's Naruto
Guest chapter 1 . 8h ago
Morta's Priest! I've been checking for updates every single month since your last update date! Love your Naruto!
dubiousnature chapter 21 . 3/29
Amazing fic. Hope the author is still around.
Chance le Rappeur chapter 23 . 3/24
Great story, update soon please :)
TAW chapter 1 . 3/7
nice bio of season 8
An Anonymoose chapter 23 . 3/6
Way to go, Hiruzen! Take that, Danzo!

Really hope you update at some point; It's been a year.
FlawlessMirage chapter 23 . 2/24
Hoooooly shit!

That was intense; I didn't see that coming at the end. Phew.

Welp, I'll be here, waiting for the next update.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 6 . 2/18
Now that I think about it, Naruto taking care of the shadow and light sight as the Hokage is brilliant. Hiruzen did not even bother to do the dirty work and piled it onto Danzo so people saw him as a nice respectable person and Danzo as a bad, manipulative one. Although, I don't like him either to be honest xD
Still, Naruto found a good solution :)
And besides, killing is a ninja thing. It's not like Naruto's running around killing nice people or making enemies.
Fayari chapter 23 . 2/12
I actually squealed a little when I read that final line. I didn't expect that! Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I badly wish you would update this.
TheawesomeSaze chapter 23 . 2/10
So...I guess updates are out of the question?
TheawesomeSaze chapter 9 . 2/9
One of the best time travel fics I've ever read.
The final section of this chapter was really good. Naruto has all the future knowledge and power he could use, but it still ultimately comes down to a conflict of choices.
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 23 . 1/28
Interesting. Update soon
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 1/21
interesting
Pinlie chapter 23 . 1/19
This is an amazing story. I love how you did not follow the "a Naruto coming back in time is a perfect Naruto" cliché. Instead, he is flawed but full of good intentions. And your Gaara, Shino, and Sasuke are some of the best I've ever read! Can't wait for more:)
SaucyHandles chapter 23 . 1/19
Alright, well I stayed up all night reading this and my eyes hurt now. With that said, I have to poi t out that it was completely worth it. I enjoyed every last bit of this story, and I sincerely hop you update when you can.
2,866 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »