Reviews for The Leaf's Naruto
DarkflowerOfJc chapter 23 . 4/25
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

(In a good way)
lyl wind chapter 23 . 4/21
I have enjoyed this fanfic a lot. I really like how you have developed Naruto, especially in the last few chapters. I hope this story is not abandoned and that you continue to work on it. This is definitely something worth continuing. I hope you provide an update soon!
A raging Ghost chapter 23 . 4/14
that gave me the chills man. good shit
Girl123 chapter 2 . 4/12
Wow!This story is awesome.
00cdg chapter 23 . 4/8
cuando vas a continuar la historia? vamos ponete a escribir quiero saber como sigue.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 23 . 4/5
BOOO! Booo for splitting up the team! :( I guess it's my anti-military mentality talking... I never could accept or understand the 'mindlessly follow orders' shtick...
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 17 . 4/5
THAT WAS SO EPIC.
I am feeling quite sorrowful that the last update date was a little more than a year ago. So sad. I remember sticking to my bed and running a temperature, inhaling vapor and reading your latest chapter. Please come back soon. I know real life has a lot of priorities at the moment, but you can't let this awesomeness hang about without updating it for more than a year!
I adore this magnificent fiction so much it physically hurts. And if you are a guy, I might possibly want to marry you. (That sounded creepy)
Loving your other Harry Potter fic as well.
Keep writing!
crazzyredhead chapter 23 . 4/4
This is such a good story and so sad you ended it there i wish naruto would tell someone of the future like maybe the hokage keep up the amazing work and please update soon
I also think it be neat to see homages grandson meet naruto
since he still be a spoiled brat at the moment
XD chapter 23 . 4/4
ALL HAIL MORTA'S PRIEST! I SHALL FOREVER LOOK UP TO YOU, YOU DARLING WRITER.
jupimako chapter 23 . 4/3
Oh wow. So, I just finished binge reading your story... It was entrancing. I mean, I started reading it and then there were no more chapters. I hope you add more, but thank you for what there is. :D.
Do you just update once a year!
Been following this for awhile, would really appreciate an update.
Morta's Priest! I've been checking for updates every single month since your last update date! Love your Naruto!
dubiousnature chapter 21 . 3/29
Amazing fic. Hope the author is still around.
Chance le Rappeur chapter 23 . 3/24
Great story, update soon please :)
2,878 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »