Reviews for The Leaf's Naruto
Jebusroxs chapter 23 . 12/25/2016
I have to say that you were recommended by Nauro, and I can say that I was not disappointed!

Truly an excellent read just like Nauro.
Please come back!
Bob Schwartz chapter 23 . 12/10/2016
This fanfic is really exquisite... it is unfortunate that life has conspired to guide you away from it. Fan fiction is a fundamentally beautiful thing, to me, the result of one person communicating something that sparks off of the creativity and experiences of another in just such a way that a new product can be made. The fruit of our imagination boiled down to see how it builds ideas from a pre-existing framework. Scientists and engineers call that framework "the laws of physics." Artists look to the works of the masters that preceded them, and to the new world of their time. For fanfic authors, the source is so clear and the connections so simple, yet still tantalizing enough to draw us in. It is as beautiful as any machine of man or work of great art, and, though clear in its development, in its way, just as complex.

Thank you for having a mind that, when struck by Naruto, responds with a work like this. I appreciate the time you've placed in it and I express my earnest hope that your passion for it, for only through great feeling could you write so much, will one day return. Regardless, best of luck in this and all your endeavors.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 22 . 12/8/2016
I almost started crying on the bus when I read that Naruto is being pulled from Team 7. I mean, how could you? Obviously his skillset doesnt require many people because sealing experiments he can do on his own and he can also invent his own techniques. Is he going to meet Sora? And the monks? That Chi-something monk? The guardians were disbanded or something right? Or were they just replaced? Wow. He's going to stay with spoilt rich asses like the daimyo and thier family. Poor Naruto. And Sasuke! He came! Shino was cool too. Shikaku didnt do much. Just provide his presence. Jiraiya was awesome. And Sakura! She punched through a wall! She's so gonna be Tsunade's apprentice again! And this time with more focus on taijutsu. What will her reaction to Naruto's punishment be? And what about Tsunade's connection to Naruto? Will that be gone again as well? Please tell me he gets her necklace?
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 23 . 12/8/2016
The chunin promotion was totally obvious. You dont send genin to serve the daimyo. However skilled. And Sasuke and Sakura were pretty kickass. Sakura got two kills! Man. This team 7 is more badass than the original! I loved it! But whwn do you plan to update?
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
What? So curious!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Naruto is an idiot. He should have done this near the beginning. Actually no. God. Such a high risk!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
My God! You're kidding me! Jiraiya? Hopefully no one will notice.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
Holy... He sent a letter to the Forth Kazekage? Fuuuuuuck. Naruto's got balls of steel man!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
Sasuke is using his smarts with Naruto's help? Cool!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 2 . 12/7/2016
Jiraiya did that too? Hmm... If he actually did, I wouldn't be surprised.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Itachi! Is he going to be saved? I wanna know! I cant believe you gave him awesome chakra control! He is probably close to Sakura! That a strange thought...
AnneElizabethBee chapter 23 . 12/1/2016
Damn it this book is damned frustrating. I hate Naruto's character, he's so dark. Too dark. He's supposed to be a beacon of hope, now he's just a manipulating ass who does everything on his own, granted that he got others to work with him by manipulating them. I understand that this is as realistic as it gets, for a person who experienced war beforehand. And it was actually good, the book kept me going. But I guess it's not for me. I was depressed after I read it :(
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 13 . 11/29/2016
Ah man I was having fun reading about Naruto playing everyone. Don't let it end now. If he starts showing everyone everything he's going to become boring.
Rarely do we get fics that focus on Naruto constantly snubbing Hiruzen, Jiraiya and Kakashi without it being a bashing fest.
3dumplings3 chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
Oh this is fun. Silly naruto
TheUniverseCrosser chapter 23 . 11/7/2016
And right when I wanted to see what happened, you stopped writing
3,064 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »