Reviews for Chronicles of Absolution: Honor unto Death
klu chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
I liked this one...
Initially I loved the Japanese-influenced Ori demon story arc and how more of Angie's past worked within the story.
The ornery Natsu character made me laugh several times... Especially imagining Dean playing tug-of-war for his laundry with an old lady...
The battles here were well written as per your usual standard. And Dean directly admitting that he loves Angie was even more touching than him just calling her a sister.
I wish you would have discussed what happened with regards to the hearing about Dean's deal; knowing the council's answer was "no" is one thing, but not knowing anything that happened while Angela was there is something else entirely. I hold out hope that I will learn more when I read on - which you know I will be doing soon.
I have to say that the 'rip off' of Karate Kid 2 was a bit of a let-down, but it did work well with the other subject matter...
Klainelover chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
Amazing job, loved the new characters as usual. So happy the Aato changed his attitude at the end, really made me like him. Seems like he would be a cool person. Still love the little ball of fur Setna lol don't think that will change. While I was expecting Toshiro to come back to start something, it honestly caught me by surprise when he arrived. Never doubted Sam even though he got pretty beat up there but he did what I expected and that was to spare him. Another great ending to a story, loved their conversation at the end. :D Now onto the next.
Klainelover chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
I seriously wonder what her plan is to go through with accepting. hmmm. and uh oh! the time we have been waiting quite a while for. Time to see how this meeting is going to go.
SPN Mum chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
So Dean had fun at the wedding? Of course he did, since Kumiko paid so much attention to him! lol I think she was very sorry to see him go. Sam and Angela had a few special moments themselves. ;) I doubt they will think about them, once they are 'back in the real world' again, though. Dean will remember them, and probably tease them from time to time. I wonder how much time is left for Dean, and what he will do now that Angela can't get the council to intervene for him?
angeleyenc chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
great story! go Sammy! ;D can't wait for the next one!
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
Yay! Angela and Aato are friends again! :D Of course, it took a bad storm to make it happen, but hey, that's all good now. Good thing Aato took the time to think about what Angela did for him. It would have solved all her problems to just let him drown, but that isn't the kind of person Angela is. Aato finally realized that. Took him long enough! lol Sam and Dean are going to have to learn how to dance in the traditional Oni way I bet. ;)
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
Aato finally got what he wanted. Angela will be hard pressed to beat him, especially because she doesn't want him dead. She just wants the village to be safe. I don't think the people would blame her or hate her, if she killed Aato in the challenge, but it would bother her tremendously. Sam and Dean know what's at stake, but they don't want anything to happen to Angela either. I hope she can beat Aato, yet still manage to let him live.
angeleyenc chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
yay! peace all around! :D can't wait for the last one!
angeleyenc chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
plz update! oh Angie.. don't do it! *sigh*
SPN Mum chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
They won't leave Angela there alone, to deal with Aato. They will insist on staying with her. I bet Sam will tell her that it's his fight with Toshiro, not hers, as the trouble was between himself and Toshiro, just like the trouble between herself and Aato. She's going to have to do something drastic, and soon, before Onigen's place gets torn up too bad. Aato and Toshiro need to be put in their place, without losing face, which won't be easy.
angeleyenc chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
oh dear.. the boys aren't gonna go without a fight.. *sigh* plz update!
SPN Mum chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
Looks like Angela was happy the fight got her out of a boring party, even if she did like the people that had it. Too much protocol for her and the boys. Toshiro is going to have to be dealt with sooner or later. He is causing way too much trouble. I'm glad Sam came to convince Angela to take a break, but I wonder what Dean has up his sleeve?
angeleyenc chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
oh boys.. hehe! ;D plz update!
angeleyenc chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
plz update! great story! aww sammy! ;D
SPN Mum chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
Of course Sam would show up Toshiro again. The guy should give up. He isn't as good as Sam is. lol He just keeps embarrassing himself. Sam's little moment with Angela seemed to help her focus and relax before the party. Just what the doctor ordered! lol