Reviews for Be Advised
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
LOVE IT! I agree with what Shelley was saying. As much as I love badass!Tami, she does cut Eric off a lot. And of course he has all sorts of women throwing themselves at him...Tami's gotta realize that. You wrote a great solution, for lack of a better term. Thanks!
SurlyCoach chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Just love your Shelley poking Eric. Would love to see more of them together in your work.
Completelyinluv chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Luv when Shelley comes in and stirs things up. Great little story!
Shiny Jewel chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
The sisterly banter felt so believable here. I love how on the surface, Tami sees her sister as kind of a flaky crazy person but yet she seems to take a lot of what she says very personally.

For someone who can't seem to hold down a relationship or a stable careershe definitely has a lot of Dr. Philesque advice (maybe its all the Oprah she watches...haha)

Really enjoyed this story!
Romantique The Original chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Nice. The Shelley/Tami and Shelley/Eric dynamic has always been funny. But it's always entertaining to watch her bring chaos into the lives of the Taylors. Especially to normally self-assured Tami. :)
Romantique The Original chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ha! Love the 'no words on the butt.' I'm with them! ;)
Shiny Jewel chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Shelley as a Zumba instructor is perfection. Why do I feel like she'd be really good at that?

Also loved the callback to "The Office Tapeovergate" in S2.

This was my favorite line though: "Listen, Shelley," Tami said, trying to play the peace maker, "we really appreciate the gift, but we kind of have a strict no-words-on-the-butt rule around here."

Classic.