Reviews for Keep Smiling Through
Thebluetrainstation chapter 1 . 10/7
That was a great sequel! I loved this moment between the two of them. Nice exploration of character!
"Come fly with me, come fly with me..."
Reminded of that song. XD Awesome job.
GermanPotatoChip chapter 1 . 8/10
Sfrostwolf chapter 1 . 7/21
great little mini-sequel.
t8dragons chapter 1 . 6/27
aw! so cute this is a great mini sequel!
Molly Phantomhive chapter 1 . 4/25
Oh! I think I'll never tell it enought! I really really love your stories! And this pairing! And the way you write! And that was just... Waw! Beautiful! So beautiful!
Once again, thank you for sharing your stories!
Thank you. Really.
Kuroi Kinzu chapter 1 . 3/16
Ohhh God so much overwhelming feels! It makes me wanna squeal while rolling around on the floor!
Victoria H chapter 1 . 3/13
I can't explain how much I love your writing. It makes me feel like I've just seen everything in the world I would dare to see; just so awe inspired. Then whenever I finish a story, I feel oddly nostalgic. It's just amazing!
Leaving this account chapter 1 . 2/13
K to the H chapter 1 . 1/21
*loud inaudible fangirl noises mixed with ugly sobs* "MARRY ME"
I love this very much.
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
*collapses on to the ground in a wave of sparks and feels*
Prustrian Beast chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Awwwww... Geez! Stop playing with my heart, author-sama! XD *LOL*
Ohmygosh. I suddenly crave for an 'Alfred' in my life. hahahaha.. I mean, my personality's kind of similar to Arthur's (due to his tsundereness), though I'm more of a 'Roderich' ('coz I'm part Austrian, I love music and I often get lost, even inside malls), so it would be wonderful to have someone with the likes Alfred and Gilbert. *sigh*
Anyways, thanks sooooo much for another beautiful story, author-sama! :)))
JustYasmin chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This is so wonderful, I nearly cried! Please, PLEASE George, CONTINUE YOUR OTHER STORIES! IM DYING IN HERE! PLEASE!