Reviews for Keep Smiling Through
JustYasmin chapter 1 . 8/21
This is so wonderful, I nearly cried! Please, PLEASE George, CONTINUE YOUR OTHER STORIES! IM DYING IN HERE! PLEASE!
I love your fanfictions! I haven't read many Hetalia fanfics but I've read alot of different ones by many different people and your writing style is one of my favorites.
"That same grin that Arthur still loved, as always bringing the blue sky and driving away the dark clouds of Arthur's fear and doubt."

simply beautiful...the veraverse is the best fanfic series i've ever read.

Thank you so much, george.
Flamingfirelight chapter 1 . 6/8
Dear George DeValier, I doubt you bother to read your reviews anymore, nonetheless I have something I wish to speak to you about. It is more of a proposition really, concerning your latest update. Please PM me if you are interested in what I have to say. I would also like to add that my proposition truly may interest you and I am not here to merely complain. (Please, everyone else reading this, do not PM me just for the sake of annoying me, I will block you.)x10
Camryn chapter 1 . 5/28
I love this so much. I read "We'll Meet Again," and I literally cried. I love this story so much and I love your writing skills. I think this is beautiful and I hope you continue to write. I also love how you portrayed America as a wonderful place as it's supposed to be. You really make me proud to be from America.
Well39 chapter 1 . 2/11
How did you even manage to make me laugh and cry and FEEL in a single page? Really.
IndigoBlueButterfly chapter 1 . 2/4
Cute, the cute this was fantastic I'm going to cry
Toxice Acidine chapter 1 . 1/14
NomomoCutieXD chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Since i just finished reading We'll Meet Again i just had to read this XD and I loved it! :-D
meapzilla2mouse chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Adorable! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Oh yea! I loved this! It's unbelievable how amazing you write! Keep up the good work
YellowVixen chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I read this after reading all the others in the Veraverse... I can't help thinking this is the best series I've ever read. :)
bellabigail chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
And, yet again, you have managed to amaze me with another beautiful story.
You have a wonderful knack, a gift, a talent.
You might even believe it's magic.
OtakuAshels chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Ugh lol your stories are always messing with my heart feels. I Cannot Remember for the life of me if I reviewed on We'll meet again. If I didn't I want to tell you how amazing it was and thank you for producing such a wonderful piece! This short was so adorable. I look forward to any future works in of the Hetalia nature. Usuk4ever
sasuke140 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014