Reviews for Fearless
masterfocus chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
You would think nobody would read your text, but I read. I'm impressed. Really. You really dug inside Verity's mind and you put Elizabeth at a different perspective. Wicked Science was (is) a really amazing tv show. It deserved, in my opinion, a trilogy: a fitting ending to the series, because the ending of season 2 was ok, but it was vague... I thought about a new release, with new characters (including a new genius to go against Toby and Elizabeth) and Jack coming back to revenge. The whole situation with Nikky needed to be better explained, because all the season 2 developed the relationship between she and Toby to be wasted at the last minute of the last episode.

Anyway, congratulations. Wicked Science needs more love. It's really underated and that's sad.. /
Elliot Henderson Tena chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
One of the best fics about Wicked Science I've read, congratulations ;)
Alethiometra chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I really loved this! Great job!
Elizabeth fan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Amazing. Thank you so much for writing this! I hope to see more Wicked Science fic from you: That show had so much potential!
WickedScience chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You wont believe how exited I was when I found you fanfic, Wicked Science is my favorite TV show ever, and as you said Is really hard to find fanfiction of this series.

I really enjoyed reaading it, not only because, youre a really good writer, you seem to understand the characters the same way I do. I even always imagined Elizabeths father left in my head. I have wrote some fanfiction but just in spanish.

I have been obsessed with this series for seven years, so if you wanna talk about anything related to it, feel free to talk with me.

My url in tumblr is WickedScience, If you like to check it out. xx