Reviews for Pressure Point
ms.frugalone chapter 9 . 3/16
What? Where is Chapter 10 etc? Just discovered this story line and totally engrossed. I've read all 9 chapters back-to-back! Please don't leave me hanging like this...
GirlWithNoLife chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Intense! Oh, I hope Vimes and Sybil are reunited soon.
TiliaofAnkh chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
OMG, OMG, finally a new chapter! ))) Soooo excited! Thanks for writing it!

P.S.: Oh, and I LOVE your SamxSybil stories, they're just SOOO cute! 3
Falero lero lero chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
This sounds good
mirrorballsymphony chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Brilliant. Just brilliant. And dark and slightly spooky too, which is always good.
Vimes and Vetinari are both done very well, and you've got Colon spot on. More of the Watch characters, please! Include Nobby!
And never apologise for your stories being dark. Dark is awesome.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Enthralling. Please continue. I find the style suits the narrative and the characterizations spot-on
Joy-girl chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
Dark indeed! Which is not always a bad thing, of course. I am quite curious as to what The Patrician knows. He is always a fun character to play around with as well. Anyway, good job and I hope to read more soon :)
Roruna chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
hmm... now I'm really curious what the merchant's guild has to do with this but I don't think they're really behind it, this seems very /personal/.
Final Cloud chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
I really enjoyed this story, it would be nice if there was more but even this is enough to make me read more of your stuff.
Roruna chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
brr... please hurry up and post more because I can't [i]wait[/i] for the epic beat down Vimes is gunna give these creeps!
Sanorace chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
And now that everyone knows she's gone, they will wish they hadn't. Vimes is going to personally tear this city apart looking for her! I was kind of wondering why he was so hesitant. Something this big wouldn't stay secret for long in a place where rumors spread so quickly.

Great story. It's nice to see how helplessness effects him. It reminds me of how he acted when Young Sam was born.

needs a bit of proofreading

-Vimes glared at him, but widely chose not to comment.
-"I should get back the resport, yeah, the report..." His questing hand found the doorknob behind hind him.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
I'm getting more nervous and anxious after every update. Sam really is going to go mental, but poor Sybil though, that guy is a horrible scary creep.
SeriousAnalysis chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Hmmm. Pretty solid. The writing seems fit, the characters seem to click in place pretty well, and you achieve the overall tone pretty well. The kidnappers give the story a gruesome tone. Maybe a bit TOO gruesome. The neck licking was just too much in my opinion.

The level of writing is well as well. Good grammar, and the words used aren't sloppy and simplistic.

Also the bit with vimes wanting Sybil is unnecessary. Use subtle hints. No need to say it out loud. It works better.

Overall good job on chapters 1-4.
Roruna chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
dun-dun-DUN! Totally hooked on this now. But nobles have some nerve asking 'where's the watch'? Next there'll be an editorial about how many more resources were used to solve this kidnapping compared with others...
Can't wait til the next installment.
Vaneria Potter chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Make de Worde suffer, please.

Better yet, make Vimes and Carrot have words with him together.

Vimes is already panicking about whether his wife is still alive! There's no need to make things worse by splashing it over the front page and reminding him that he can't do anything without more information.