Reviews for He Shoots, She Scores: The Full Story
cejsmom chapter 12 . 5/11
Seriously? You have people give you crap for that? People are messed up. Good for Bella - she didn't need to save it for anyone!
cejsmom chapter 11 . 5/11
alright! I'm ready to dive in. I'm thinking she's planning on losing something while she's away. Hmmm...
cejsmom chapter 5 . 5/11
I'm enjoying how Bella is - not knowing it all - willing to learn and that when she finally noticed him she NOTICED him. I totally remember that feeling the first time I realized guys were more than boys - and all of a sudden that's all you can see. I also like how you've got Edward focused on hockey and that's it because, yeah, they do do that. Now - onto finding out how all of that changes though!
cejsmom chapter 2 . 5/11
I saw your post on FB and considered this a challenge lol! I've never read it and so far - am in love! Looking forward to what the story brings!
Kerrionccullen - reviewer I hear ya loud and clear. Seriously to read 11 chapters, in good faith, and only then have a warning at the start of chapter 12: well, it was a proverbial slap in the face. Characterisation-wise it was inconsistent with the overthinking, vib-wielding Bella we were presented with and not conducive to the creation of a love story that is EPIC Bella and Edward and now FLOUNCE
X
xoxo
Iersseltje chapter 31 . 3/25
An other great story. Thank you for sharing.
petmom1213 chapter 30 . 12/3/2015
OMG what a great story! I loved every bit of it. I even think Bella's lie had some truth in it. I really think you write very well. So thank you for sharing your talent.

Mickey
NanStew chapter 32 . 11/14/2015
Nice outtakes. Enjoyed story.
NanStew chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
Okay, ready for the reveal.
NanStew chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
Not good with Jason. Wrong idea... but hopefully, it'll work out.
NanStew chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
Oh the joys of teenage angst! Great job.
NanStew chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
You were rec'd at ficsisters and here I am. Cute so far.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2015
Uh oh.
cctwilight chapter 32 . 10/18/2015
I enjoyed this story! So glad I found it!
Kerrion chapter 18 . 10/15/2015
I don't know how she can claim she have real feelings for him when the first good looking random guy she met with an accent she gave him her virginity. If she had feelings for Him she would have given it to Edward just saying. Who the hell gives it up like that you just met him, while you were after a another guy for months.
1,947 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »