Reviews for He Shoots, She Scores: The Full Story
Guest chapter 30 . 12/16/2016
your bella lied again
cejsmom chapter 12 . 5/11/2016
Seriously? You have people give you crap for that? People are messed up. Good for Bella - she didn't need to save it for anyone!
cejsmom chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
alright! I'm ready to dive in. I'm thinking she's planning on losing something while she's away. Hmmm...
cejsmom chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
I'm enjoying how Bella is - not knowing it all - willing to learn and that when she finally noticed him she NOTICED him. I totally remember that feeling the first time I realized guys were more than boys - and all of a sudden that's all you can see. I also like how you've got Edward focused on hockey and that's it because, yeah, they do do that. Now - onto finding out how all of that changes though!
cejsmom chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
I saw your post on FB and considered this a challenge lol! I've never read it and so far - am in love! Looking forward to what the story brings!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/11/2016
Kerrionccullen - reviewer I hear ya loud and clear. Seriously to read 11 chapters, in good faith, and only then have a warning at the start of chapter 12: well, it was a proverbial slap in the face. Characterisation-wise it was inconsistent with the overthinking, vib-wielding Bella we were presented with and not conducive to the creation of a love story that is EPIC Bella and Edward and now FLOUNCE
X
xoxo
Iersseltje chapter 31 . 3/25/2016
An other great story. Thank you for sharing.
petmom1213 chapter 30 . 12/3/2015
OMG what a great story! I loved every bit of it. I even think Bella's lie had some truth in it. I really think you write very well. So thank you for sharing your talent.

Mickey
NanStew chapter 32 . 11/14/2015
Nice outtakes. Enjoyed story.
NanStew chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
Okay, ready for the reveal.
NanStew chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
Not good with Jason. Wrong idea... but hopefully, it'll work out.
NanStew chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
Oh the joys of teenage angst! Great job.
NanStew chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
You were rec'd at ficsisters and here I am. Cute so far.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/20/2015
Uh oh.
cctwilight chapter 32 . 10/18/2015
I enjoyed this story! So glad I found it!
1,948 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »