Reviews for Mass Effect: Life is a Game
thedarkwolf95 chapter 4 . 6/1
the asari councilor name is Tevos, the turian is Sparatus and the Salarian is Valern
TheKaiSenpai chapter 2 . 5/3
This is a cute idea, but having you write it was not the best choice. Your writing style just doesn't do the idea justice. We don't get professional Shep or even just sarcastic Shep, we get full on preteen "I just hit puberty" Shep. I love the concept, but your delivery is lackluster. This needs to be rewritten by someone more experienced, or when you develop a better maturity for writing. This is a story where crack just doesn't work.100%
DemonKaiser chapter 1 . 4/22
Honestly, the story doesn't even take up the game mechanics to level up. You want them to progress but in actuality you made them admins of their area which gives no point of the story. I say rewrite this story with Shepard starting off with one power and having difficulty using his ability. This sounds like something off a wet dream of yours to have every female pining for him. Honestly, if i read this novel as the first mass effect crossover that i read, i would have stopped.
MajorKO chapter 1 . 2/16
I facepalmed so hard when I read about the harem... and Shepard's response.
majored chapter 5 . 1/22
tevos is the asari. sparatus is the turian and valern is the salarian. councilors names
Left Head chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
[Pet peeve]
Are you sure that Gianna Parasini actually counts as an "African American"? As in, does she have an American citizenship?
Axcel chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
Actually, a terminal you can hack in the lazarus project explains that, inexplicably, Shepard was still alive when he was brought in. Barely, but alive.
Axcel chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
From what I recall, the Council only allowed humanity colonization rights near and in the Traverse. I wish Udina had pointed that out.
Axcel chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
John would be in charge anyway since it is his ship.
Axcel chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
Shepard can always point out that since his choices always result in more power under their side, he should be the one making the choices. Oh, and Fem-Shep drew a pistol on him while he has an entire fireteam of badasses plus Nihlus backing him and he could just shoot her with a shot gun or something. Not a good choice on her part.
Axcel chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
After Shepard unlocked the cheats I thought "congrats! You're now as you were at the end of the Reaper War! Go kick ass and throw bubblegum at your enemies cuz you don't need it!"
ANRE chapter 7 . 8/11/2016
You did too considering Bioweare is about to implode.
SpecterXCove chapter 9 . 8/8/2016
This was to friken funny.
SpecterXCove chapter 3 . 8/8/2016