Reviews for Mass Effect: Life is a Game
Aria Frey chapter 7 . 6/8
Okay okay okay the "respect" part made me laugh when I remembered sparatus sarcastically saying reapers
Seele Zeit chapter 5 . 5/6
DAMN IT JENKINS!
Seele Zeit chapter 5 . 5/6
Krogans were originally based on bats, you can see it looking at concept art.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 1/28
Wow Jorn sounds some Weeaboo loser dressed up like that faggot Albert Wesker. I hope he dies horribly.
tylermech66 chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
it's French not Russian, I know Russian accents man, I've lived there for a year with people who could barely speak English, that's freakin' French!
tylermech66 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
I cant help but think he indoctrinated him for a second to convince of the whole harem thing so quickly :P
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
Any particular action causing the beacon not to blow? Or is it just a "you felt like it" sorta thing
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
The cheats are going to make this either boringly easy or never be referenced again...
Seriously 9999 HP?! When I finished my play through of the first game at lvl 50, having picked all the HP boosting thigs I could I had like 560 hp

This is the first mission...

Interesting concept, good grammar, amusing dialouge, but this could be handled sooooo much better
SaintMichael95 chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
I really like this story so far! And I also have a question... If John fucks Jane, is it some form of masturbation, or incest? I swear that little puzzle is about to gimme a complete mind fuck...
nn6h chapter 8 . 6/19/2015
Overall, it's a good story. However I noticed two things that consistently happen.

1: words that sound the same, you spell wrong (hear and here for instance).

2: even in their internal monologue, John and Jane act like they don't know anything half the time. For instance, they were confused when there weren't as many geth when they first got to the hq(or at last Jane was). Then later, John apparently has an epiphany when looking at lizbeth's card. Were they only given memories about things directly relating to the war? Or did John just not find her last time? I'll look for clues in future chapters
pltrgst chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
so.. author intervention?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Heh, Jane had a Church moment.
x chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
why didn't shep take both at the same time you know fuck the code
CAL chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
You dumb MFer
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I always wondered why Saren's face was without markings while every other turian I saw in the game had different face paints it would certainly have merit to what you have said in Chapter 4.