Reviews for Mass Effect: Life is a Game
Left Head chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
[Pet peeve]
Are you sure that Gianna Parasini actually counts as an "African American"? As in, does she have an American citizenship?
Axcel chapter 8 . 9/16/2016
Actually, a terminal you can hack in the lazarus project explains that, inexplicably, Shepard was still alive when he was brought in. Barely, but alive.
Axcel chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
From what I recall, the Council only allowed humanity colonization rights near and in the Traverse. I wish Udina had pointed that out.
Axcel chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
John would be in charge anyway since it is his ship.
Axcel chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
Shepard can always point out that since his choices always result in more power under their side, he should be the one making the choices. Oh, and Fem-Shep drew a pistol on him while he has an entire fireteam of badasses plus Nihlus backing him and he could just shoot her with a shot gun or something. Not a good choice on her part.
Axcel chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
After Shepard unlocked the cheats I thought "congrats! You're now as you were at the end of the Reaper War! Go kick ass and throw bubblegum at your enemies cuz you don't need it!"
ANRE chapter 7 . 8/11/2016
You did too considering Bioweare is about to implode.
SpecterXCove chapter 9 . 8/8/2016
This was to friken funny.
SpecterXCove chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
This is awesome.
lazyguy90 chapter 12 . 7/31/2016
Very amusing.

Nice work.
Aria Frey chapter 7 . 6/8/2016
Okay okay okay the "respect" part made me laugh when I remembered sparatus sarcastically saying reapers
Seele Zeit chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
DAMN IT JENKINS!
Seele Zeit chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
Krogans were originally based on bats, you can see it looking at concept art.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Wow Jorn sounds some Weeaboo loser dressed up like that faggot Albert Wesker. I hope he dies horribly.
tylermech66 chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
it's French not Russian, I know Russian accents man, I've lived there for a year with people who could barely speak English, that's freakin' French!