Reviews for Mass Effect: Life is a Game
pltrgst chapter 1 . 5/1
so.. author intervention?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Heh, Jane had a Church moment.
x chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
why didn't shep take both at the same time you know fuck the code
CAL chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
You dumb MFer
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I always wondered why Saren's face was without markings while every other turian I saw in the game had different face paints it would certainly have merit to what you have said in Chapter 4.
Kamen Rider Ranger chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
ShepardisaBOSS chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Man, Jane would have made a great politician.

Also, the salarian councilor's name is Valern, and the turian councilor's name is Sparatus.
ShadowFireZelda chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I LOVE YOU! NO HOMO! I am an avid reader of the life is a game series, and I have placed RebukeX7 as my favorite author ever! Now there is another story in the series?! I am so happy right now!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
I love the concept but, really? You couldn't be bothered to spend 5 seconds typing "Citadel Council" into Google and clicking the Mass Effect wiki link so you could avoid the horribly distracting and amateurish inline author's notes?

Speaking of which, The Asari councilor's name is Tevos and Valern is the Salarian. Sparatus is the Turian.
Belladoni chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
Ho-leee CATS. Just found this today and - Awesome fanfic! Funny, witty and totally original! WTG!
Xynth chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
Cmpletely ignoring that explosions in space don't propagate like in an atmosphere and that the reapers would shhot down the missiles heading their way.

However, nukes would work not because of their explosive power but because of their heat and secondary EMP effects. Unfortunately, they'd only work well in atmo and since reapers on planet focus on population centers...you're nuking a shit ton of survivors.
Shakatan chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Just a curiosity, "Luckly, I have just what you need. Inside the package, you'll find a pack of yellow pills. These pills are pills that will completely cut off the Indoctrinating effects of a person's mind, and return them to what they were before they were Indoctrinated. Give one to Benezia after you defeat her, and she's good to go." But then you changed it to Green? "John sighed as he rubbed his temples before glancing at Garrus, knowing that he would need a sufficient answer for the suspicious turian. "Back on Eden prime the Beacon showed me a lot of things through its visions, you can ask Ashley for more details of the mission on Eden prime." He then reached in to his pouch and tossed a green pill to Benezia. "Take this its a special, medication i brought along just in case some of my crew were going to get indoctrinated." At the Asari's confused look he continued "It's an experimental drug that Anderson has some of the scientists in the alliance whip up, just in case the Reaper threat was real." Other than that loving this so far, quite a few spelling mistakes in each chapter but the general concept has me nodding along quite happily. 7/10 for the fic so far.
FlawlessCowboy2552 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
The only issue thus far is that I think John accepted the idea of a Harem FAR to easily. I personally think it should be done by way of slowly coming to terms with multiple women coming on to him at the same time, and he only goes along with it when those women find themselves attracted to each other.

Unless this is a Renegade Shep, at which point anything goes...
Plague saviourofthe wastelands chapter 12 . 9/15/2013