Reviews for Learning to Breathe
Ms.Regalduck chapter 5 . 6/24/2017
I must confess that I don't understand why Santana is so annoying and why Quinn's friends came up with the idea that Quinn have a crush on rachel. is a little confusing why/how it started...I never saw the entirely movie, but the fic is very cute
texican chapter 15 . 7/8/2016
I had already accepted and liked (as much as one can when a death occurs) your previous ending when I noticed there was one more chapter left. This one is good too. It has less impact but it's so happy you can't help but smile. Thanks for giving us both sides of the coin.
segir chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
sorry i know nothing of the source and am uable to make heads or tails of the end of this.. is the 9 yrs AFTER the 7 years or is the 9 years taking place before the 7 years?
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
I had to take a pause when reading through the chapters cause I almost cried. I loved the movie and I love this faberry version as well
R.Misfit chapter 15 . 2/16/2016
I was so confused because I didn't read the authors notes for the last two chapters and I was sad and then I was like wait, wtf? but yeah. very nice story, I liked it
SMHR chapter 15 . 2/14/2016
That was an amazing story, and I was totally dumb to miss the note about the first ending. I cried reading it, and then read the first line of the second ending and was like whhaaaatt? And then I cried cause it was happy and cheesy. Anyway, amazing story!
squee-shee chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
I just stumbled upon this story when I looked through your story list (why didn't I do that sooner since I've been following "Manhattan Serenade"?!), and I must say that I felt everything that Quinn did, the amazing love she has for Rachel, and I had to skip the sad ending first, I just couldn't go through that right away but I'm not ashamed to say that I cried nevertheless. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
To be honest I don't usually leave reviews, I've only left any on one other story, but you deserve it. I seriously just love your writing and this story is now my favorite and will repeatedly be read by me. I can't believe how fast I fell in love with your writing! Thank you for having such an awesome mind!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/16/2015
That was a very good story and I watched the movie
CarolineSC chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
Great story
Charletto chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
If Rachel is dying I swear I'm walking away:,(
babyvfan chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
I know it was inevitable but still so sad
babyvfan chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Why do me that to me? Why do that to me? Just...why?
babyvfan chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
I can't believe her friends would do something like that to he. You'd think santana of all people would understand. I really did wish though Brittany would speak up more. She seems to be the only one who get through to her
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/6/2014