Reviews for Humagon
guardianofdragonlore chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Oh Astrid...you won't to through with it.
Mystic Nightfury chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
Ok, it's been like, EAONS SINCE THE LAST CHAPTER! UPDATE!
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
I have lots of spirits in me and the spirit of asasin now talks in this story chapter 10. To be correct that is when Hiccup shows that the dragons and himself that are not mindless beasts She stil seems him as a a also Astrid has a feelings to Hiccup,and now.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
Dude, its been FOREVER since the last update
Zachary chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
Please continue
Anonymous4.O chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
Great story you made, I hope you will finish it because it's a REALY amazing story (sorry for the speling, I'm french)
LoneHawk615 chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
give me a link to megadracosaurus! i wanna read the rest but i search him up and nothing happens
Defender of Time chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
OMG! Would everyone please stop freaking out?! Luna has already passed it on to Megadracosaurus and he's already close to realeasing the 17TH CHAPTER! So quit your worrying and just look him up already! Or, look up "Humagon". You should get the original by Luna, and the copy by Megadracosuarus!
Hooded-Moonsong chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
f-k you
PrayerGirl chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
Thats really depressing you're done. I hope you do write more eventually. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
there are missing parts in this story about valrie.
Mimi011 chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
My eye is twitching right now. It's pretty creepy, feeling it twitch like that all by itself. Wait, okay, CRAZY idea here, but, um, maybe . . . you could hand it over to me, possibly? But, before you do that, please critique my writing. I don't want to mess up your story by adding terrible chapters.
Lousia Rose chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Duuuuuude! Nooooo!
Pure Cookies chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Awww :(
DragonDude23 chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Awwww but this story was awesome !Q.Q I wish u didn't lose ur inspiration but...I guess it cant be helped can it? I hope Megadracosaurus can continue your work and I hope it gets posted soon.