Reviews for Humagon
Dude, its been FOREVER since the last update
Zachary chapter 15 . 4/3
Please continue
Anonymous4.O chapter 15 . 2/16
Great story you made, I hope you will finish it because it's a REALY amazing story (sorry for the speling, I'm french)
LoneHawk615 chapter 15 . 2/8
give me a link to megadracosaurus! i wanna read the rest but i search him up and nothing happens
Defender of Time chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
OMG! Would everyone please stop freaking out?! Luna has already passed it on to Megadracosaurus and he's already close to realeasing the 17TH CHAPTER! So quit your worrying and just look him up already! Or, look up "Humagon". You should get the original by Luna, and the copy by Megadracosuarus!
Hooded-Moonsong chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
f-k you
PrayerGirl chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
Thats really depressing you're done. I hope you do write more eventually. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
there are missing parts in this story about valrie.
Mimi011 chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
My eye is twitching right now. It's pretty creepy, feeling it twitch like that all by itself. Wait, okay, CRAZY idea here, but, um, maybe . . . you could hand it over to me, possibly? But, before you do that, please critique my writing. I don't want to mess up your story by adding terrible chapters.
Lousia Rose chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Duuuuuude! Nooooo!
Princess Merleen chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Awww :(
DragonDude23 chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Awwww but this story was awesome !Q.Q I wish u didn't lose ur inspiration but...I guess it cant be helped can it? I hope Megadracosaurus can continue your work and I hope it gets posted soon.
Ultimoto The Great chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Awwwwwwwe. Your not gonna right it anymore? Well, that sucks. I loved this story. I can only hope that the guy you got to write it for you is just as good. I really do hope that. Also, tell him that if he needs ideas, I'm the person to talk to. And did you know, one of the MANY reasons why people like this story is because of its one of the most original ideas when it came out. When I checked, I found that something like this idea had only been done TWO times before! The amount of originalness of this is only beaten by HTTYD: Hiccup's Fate(By DarkGuymeLef) Plans(By Foxy's Girl) , and the one I can't remember the name off(By VoidofRoses) and don't forget Run Away Forever and be a Father, and the great More Than Life by EgyptPrincessxox, and also Chasing Thunderstorms Also by Foxy's Girl, which recently reached 1,000(if you can't see the symbol I put right there, I put a plus symbol) reviews! Those are the ONLY stories that I find are better than this one. So, in my opinion, you and your story are good enough to be in my "Top Ten for HTTYD" and in my HALL OF FAV! so yeah, you. Are. AWESOME! in my opinion!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Well, its been a while since you updated, and its also been about half that time since I wrote a review this long.

Until Next Time, Ultimoto The Great, Who Will Soon Be ChangingThis Peofile Name To Team Ultimoto, Signing Out.
gman6500 chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :'(
ElmoDaHorse chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Can you just post another chapter with the details for the story's continue please? I really like this story and if it's being basically taken up by another author, I'd like to know when and what it's called so I can go check it out. Thanks! :)