Reviews for Humagon
Carl Solo chapter 15 . 9/8/2016
this was a nice story so sad you no finished.
Carl Solo chapter 10 . 9/8/2016
that was nice.
Carl Solo chapter 9 . 9/7/2016
just a question? if theyre in the modern time why they are viking? that part I not get.
Carl Solo chapter 5 . 9/7/2016
ha, I see that this was like a unique story. but put the movie dialogue damage the originality of the story. I hope that is only in this chapter.
Carl Solo chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
this see to be nice.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
LOVE IT! is there a seecal, how about hiccup gets coat
guardianofdragonlore chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Oh Astrid...you won't to through with it.
Mystic Nightfury chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
Ok, it's been like, EAONS SINCE THE LAST CHAPTER! UPDATE!
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
I have lots of spirits in me and the spirit of asasin now talks in this story chapter 10. To be correct that is when Hiccup shows that the dragons and himself that are not mindless beasts She stil seems him as a a also Astrid has a feelings to Hiccup,and now.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
Dude, its been FOREVER since the last update
Zachary chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
Please continue
Anonymous4.O chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
Great story you made, I hope you will finish it because it's a REALY amazing story (sorry for the speling, I'm french)
Talon Searunner chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
give me a link to megadracosaurus! i wanna read the rest but i search him up and nothing happens
Defender of Time chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
OMG! Would everyone please stop freaking out?! Luna has already passed it on to Megadracosaurus and he's already close to realeasing the 17TH CHAPTER! So quit your worrying and just look him up already! Or, look up "Humagon". You should get the original by Luna, and the copy by Megadracosuarus!
Hooded-Moonsong chapter 15 . 8/19/2013