Reviews for Songfic Drabbles: Hey Arnold! style!
Myriamj chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
I love all histories. Yes, the third history is great, but all are goods.
Thanks for write them.
ShiningEmerald0 chapter 10 . 9/26/2012
Lila and Brainy. . . never really thought about those 2.
ShiningEmerald0 chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
You wanna know what I think will happen? They die.
ShiningEmerald0 chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
WHAT THE FLIPPIN' HECK, THADDEUS 'CURLY' GAMMELTHORPE! ! !
ShiningEmerald0 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Sad, but very, VERY GOOD! Keep up the good writing!
LycoRogue chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
Challenge over? Now I have to go read your Daily Prompt challenge! _

As for this story, I can totally see it going on in the same timeline as that reunion drabble you did, so now I kinda want you to do a full Lila/Brainy story! Do it! Do it now! Be fluffy! _

And now I think I'm gonna go watch my wedding video. _
LycoRogue chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Q_Q HAROLD! I mean, I knew the story HAD to be about him, because, well... doi.

I was thinking Patty too. I'm not sure why I like those two together more than the "opposites attract" of Harold and Rhonda, but just the wording alone feels more Patty.

I want to know what caused Harold to do that drive and what caused the wreck (you and car crashes, I swear...). I kinda want to see more, but again, this is sweet in its simplicity.
LycoRogue chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
The Lady or The Tiger! Schrödinger's cat! GAAAAH!

Personally, I think Rhonda killed them, funny how she'd go to that extreme for someone like Curly (I'm assuming Curly as soon as I read "repugnant"). Part of me wants more, but part of me likes seeing just this little blip.

My feelings for this drabble are as paradoxical as the story itself. Are they dead or alive? Do I want more or leave the unknown ending? XD Gaah, what are you doing to me, girl!
LycoRogue chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
What do I think? I think you need to go back to this and lengthen it! _ It's nice to have all this HelgaxArnold and GeraldxPhoebe stuff, but now you presented the LilaxBrainy pairing (Love Brainy's "uh, hi" by the way!)

I want to see those two interact, I want to see them comfort each other. I want to see how the night progresses. Reunions aren't all that much fun for everyone sometimes.

Oh, and P.S. - I forgot to add this to my last review and FF won't let me edit or post two reviews for the same chapter sooooo...

PUMPED UP KICKS HAS AN ACOUSTIC VERSION! We own the FTP CD and LOVE IT, but now I'll have to track down the acoustic. Is it haunting? Is it sad? Is it poppy? Gaaah! *runs off to track it down*
LycoRogue chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
As soon as I saw the song I knew this was gonna be interesting... Had a feeling it'd be Curly... but what can you expect from a song that basically describes the Columbine Shootings? I strongly suggest reading the story Rage by Stephen King (under his Richard Bachman penname) it feels like it lends itself nicely to this drabble.
LycoRogue chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
This is really sweet. I love the broad overview of their relationship. Is this kinda the base for the overarching plot of Little Blue Book? I kinda want to see more of that "I'm in love with Helga" moment you described, even if it's its own drabble.
LycoRogue chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
You're so subtle with your review requests... lol. _

I LOVE that you had the shampoo joke! XD

Also, yeah, Helga's had some strange dreams... I can relate... I recently had one in which a mouse got in to my house, I caught him in a humane trap, he broke out of it, ripped off his fur to show he's wearing a Mighty Mouse costume underneath, and then he flew away... *shrug*

Anyway, the ending did seem a bit rushed, lol... 21 minutes, eh? _ So I would love to see you go back and tweak the ending of this.
LycoRogue chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
SO CUTE! XDDD I can totally see Gerald as B.O.B.! haha. And he was a bit of a playa-playa throughout the series. I mean, Arnold had a lot of crushes, but so did Gerald, even though it was obvious that he was also crushing on Phoebe the whole time. I can totally see his swagger getting him in trouble when he gets older. XD

Phoebe, ya got a good man there. I almost wish I could see the talent show part. I would love to see this drabble extended in to a full story, even if you switch it back to third person so it's easier for you to write.
LycoRogue chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
That's so sad and sweet and... WHAT IS WITH YOU AND CAR CRASHES! :P

I like that Arnold and Helga turned in to an urban legend... seems fitting.

Also, LOLz October 5th, eh? Poor Arnold, first his parents disappearance and now his death... poor kid.
LycoRogue chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Aww, I love this song. I think you did such a good job translating it to prose. I also love the idea of the letter. And finally, *claps* yay writing!