Reviews for The New Girl
Kali chapter 50 . 8/5
So I just found this again and I can't believe how happy it made me. I'm not sure if you're even still writing, that's how long since I've been on FFN but I wanted to drop you a line just in case. I could barely put my phone down! Wonderful.
Glowbug24 chapter 50 . 7/14
Aw, what a place to leave off! I'm having fun. I mean, Remy and Kitty *should* both know better (Evo-verse Magneto? Really?) but hopefully they at least get to explain about, y'know, SABRETOOTH.
Glowbug24 chapter 44 . 7/13
Oh God. I don't know whether to laugh or screech… I guess I'll laugh. XD
Glowbug24 chapter 37 . 7/13
Ha, Kitty and Piotr should probably just come clean. Worst that can happen is another Lego city, right?

I am 100% down with Remy regretfully interrupting a makeout session for the sake of his stuffed peppers. I wasn't sure about the fixation on organic everything, but I absolutely buy that he's that kind of a fussy cook. :) His speech to Rogue wasn't bad either.

So, where exactly is Pyro selling the erotica he so clearly writes for his secret job? XD
Glowbug24 chapter 34 . 7/13
I am Concerned about the thing with Rogue and her datemate, it's gonna bomb isn't it? I mean obviously it's gonna bomb because Rogue/Gambit OTP forever, but she's gonna get burned first and I'm sad about that. :(

At least Kitty and Piotr finally figured their crap out, sort of. :)
Glowbug24 chapter 30 . 7/13
I approve of the duct tape solution. :D
Glowbug24 chapter 28 . 7/13
You know, I don't know what it is, but Kitty and Piotr in fanfic are always SO MUCH CUTER TOGETHER than Kitty and Piotr in canon. :)
Glowbug24 chapter 26 . 7/13
…yeah, I'm with Rogue on this one. Anya's a jerk.
Glowbug24 chapter 3 . 7/13
Gosh, Remy's being a *grouch.* What's up with that?
Glowbug24 chapter 1 . 7/13
"She's changed her cell phone number since the time you kidnapped her, so you'll need this." XD

That right there is everything one needs to know about the kind of lives these four have had!
akashadowcat chapter 50 . 4/21
please please please update! it’s been so long and you left it on such a cliffhanger! pleazzeeeee
Kiana Epona chapter 50 . 4/15
Please update!
huntsman95 chapter 50 . 7/14/2018
Please oh please telll me you not done writing this its to good to stop
Guest chapter 50 . 5/17/2018
Love love love this story! Please update, you're such a talented writer!
Sra. Greco chapter 50 . 5/4/2018
Updates in vista? It's been so long that you do not publish new chapters.