Reviews for Baby Steps
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
can you write a sequel to this
Starlight623 chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
I feel guilty I haven't reviewed sooner, but I just had to keep reading chapter after chapter! This was perfectly fluffy and I loved it!
NA chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Well, I gotta say, I'm pretty sad to see this end. I'm sorry that I missed this story the first time around, but glad I finally discovered it. Overall, I really like what you did with it and I think you've got some serious writing abilities. I look forward to reading more from you in the future! ;)
NA chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
Hm, I think maybe you could have left out some of the detail of the broken leg story, but it was nice to see Emma finally opening up to Snow. Were you there when your friend's brother fell? It sounds like it would have been both terrifying and hilarious. ;)
NA chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Ech, this chapter reminded me of how much I hate Henry, which I guess should be a compliment to you because you made him seem very much like the Henry on the show. ;)
NA chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Now I want chocolate cake! Think Granny would give me her recipe? ;)
NA chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
I'm glad your author's note addressed the Regina thing. I was kinda starting to wonder if maybe you'd forgotten about her ;)
NA chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
There's an episode of Charmed that kinda has a similar thing to Emma's nightmare. I have no idea fi you've seen it or were inspired by it, but I think it'd be awesome if you were also a Charmed fan! ;)
NA chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Whew, this chapter was pretty dialogue heavy, but I think it covered a lot of what needed to be said. On the show, Emma seemed to get over everything pretty quickly/easily, but wonder if she's really over it or if it's all still there boiling under the surface, ready to explode somewhere down the road. ;)
NA chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
I think you do a good job of explaining all the little things, such as where Kathyrn is and why they are all cramming into Snow's little apartment rather than that big house. One good thing about discovering this story late in the game? I don't have to wait for the big apology! ;)
NA chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Eh, I'm betting the majority of those reading this story don't know the first thing about swordfighting either, so I'd say your safe. I'd love to see Granny and Red dueling. I bet Granny could kick some serious butt! ;)
NA chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Do you think it's realistic for Emma to keep leaving Henry in the hospital? I understand why you went that route for the sake of the story, but I'm not sure I buy it. Luckily for me, I HATE Henry, so I'm more than happy to see less of him. ;)
NA chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Emma's acting like kinda a bratty teenager. But then again, I'd probably be acting waaaay worse if I were in her position. ;)
NA chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Holy crap, love! People calling Chariming James is one of my pet peeves but I get that this was written before the big name reveal so I'm willing to look past it ;)
minuetng chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
I found this story from OUAFan 2013 award nominations, and I really, really liked it. The Charmings are my favorite characters. Thanks for sharing.