Reviews for The Night of the Moving Wound
Martina Ross chapter 9 . 5/8
What a great story! I was so happy to see Jeffers as the good guy! From now on when I watch Headless Woman (AKA TNOT Boil Weevils) I'll remind myself Jeffers is the good guy, and they forgot to prove his innocence in the end.
I do declare that cat is the ancestor of Jane!
Martina Ross chapter 8 . 5/8
Aw, how nice! I'm so glad Jeffers is OK! For a moment I thought he was going to die!
And yay for the cat!
Martina Ross chapter 7 . 5/8
Oh my! Loveless is not going to give up easily on this!
So boil weevils are actually beetles? I didn't know that! I thought they were worms. Once we found some old rice in our pantry that had boil weevils (yuck) and I could have sworn they were worms!
Martina Ross chapter 6 . 5/8
Oh My! It's not looking good for any of the gals and guys!
Poor Artie, loosing a few shirts and some skin testing that baby out! Good thing Jeffers was able to handle it: I'd be running around screaming with my shirt on fire, LOL
Martina Ross chapter 5 . 5/8
Oh my! Poor Jeffers! I'm sure glad he's reunited with Betsy and Karen, but, oh, Loveless just HAD to come in!
Looking forward to more!
Martina Ross chapter 4 . 4/11
You certainty love your cats! (And I love reading those parts!)
"I am many things, but a liar is not one of them!"-such an accurate Loveless quote! Good work!
Martina Ross chapter 3 . 3/26
Wow, what an interesting twist! And I can totally picture Betsy/Dawn as a small child! I hope the agents will be able to figure this one out.
Martina Ross chapter 2 . 3/25
Poor Mr. Jeffers! The Trio had better hurry up!
Martina Ross chapter 1 . 3/24
This looks really good! I'll have to keep reading. I hope they find poor Jeffers soon!
LADYMALLARD chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
This story has been quite an exciting roller coaster of a ride and I have enjoyed every twist, turn and dip, from the beginning to the finish. You have created an excellent sequel, to one of my favorite episodes from Wild Wild West tv show, wrapping up the story very neatly, while bringing it to a more satisfying conclusion. Everyone was right in character and I could hear the voices of Jim, Artie and even Loveless as I read this story. I loved it. I read it almost straight thru starting from last night when I discovered the story to this moment what a marathon. I'm happy to have discovered it as a complete story...it's always fun to read chapter by chapter of course, but having the complete story is easier on the nerves, than trying to be patient awaiting each chapter to arrive one by one. I can't wait to discover your next story and enjoy it...Till next time.
California gal chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Very good story and certainly quite a believable explanation. Loveless is everywhere, isn't he? :-) Loved the cat too. I'm looking forward to your next efforts-even if I do have to wait until it's complete before I read it!
Lady madem chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Sorry I meant to write Dr Loveless makes a great touch to any story:D
Lady madem chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Great story:D it really gives me something to think about.I loved the cat:D and of course makes a great touch to any story.
cant wait to hear more from you:D
Harry2 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
All's well that ends well for Jim West, Artemius Gordon and the rest of those involved in this case. But sooner or later, Dr. Loveless WILL return with another crazy plot. Once, JUST ONCE, I would love to see the good Doctor find out something that scares him enough to request the aid of Jim and Artie. I doubt it will even happen, but one never knows.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Well, West and Gordon, with a little help from a cat, have foiled another one of Dr. Loveless's plans. But, the good Doctor has escaped again. Why do I have the nagging suspicion that we have not heard the last of him? BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T! Dr. Loveless will be back like a bad penny.