Reviews for Saving MJ
Hot!
Bluelily710 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
I loved it!
Amairgen chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Really like the story. Fun dialogue and well paced. Would love to read more. Nothing to do with peter's chest though :)
Owl Emporium chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
I LOVED that ending. It was genius! I loved this, great job! (:

Angelica
Psychlone chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
I love it. it is romantic and sweet, and realisticly involved with the comic. Aside from the very few grammatical errors, this is a piece of art.
Timberlou22 chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
That was amazing. I love how MJ was able to pull Peter back to himself.
VeltaIO chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
Nicely done - particularly the last chapters. I could see Peter having the thoughts you gave him and MJ's counter arguments about the lack of humanity definitely convinced me. Thanks - there was definitely more here than simply the promised fluff and cliches - though there was a lot of both of those (grin).
betty brant chapter 4 . 10/10/2005
I can't believe I've never reviewed this fabulous story. It is one of the first Spidey fics I ever read, and I have to tell you that it has really stood the test of time. It is still one of the best stories here on Fanfictiondotnet. It has it all - fluff, angst, sweetness and poignancy; the characterizations are particularly effective.
tkelly03 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I enjoyed this fic. I is very refreshing to find an author that actually gets the characters and can write, looking foreward to your next story.
Lady Cinnamon chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
This was a wonderful Spider-Man romantic tale! It was in character, descriptive and well written. I'm so glad to see there are decent authors left out there!

Kudos!

-Lady Cinnamon
xwaffleszimx chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
This story is absolutely so romantic and descriptive. You played everyone's character well and I think Sam Raimi should consider letting some of your ideas into his Spider-man movies.

I think this is the most amazing romantic Spider-man fanfic I ever read. I enjoy your works!
Anyuna chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
Aw, cute. I really liked it, definitely how Peter thought giving up himself would fix things. I actually have a fic floating around in my head with a character who does that. You have just inspired me to actually start hammering it out. Thanks.

Love, peace and chicken grease

Cheese Monkey
Mrs Parker chapter 4 . 2/7/2005
Wow! This story was HOT. It's as if you wrote the screenplay for SM2! Hope Raimi consults you for SM-3! You were very true to the characters. It wasn't all about the romance; you captured the spiritual side of MJ and Peter as well.

Some of my favorite excerpts:

She should have known then that there was even more to Peter Parker than a beautiful mind.

Peter closed his eyes. "MJ..."

Suddenly she was terrified. He couldn't be about to apologise again, surely not, not now...

"Don't!" she cried, placing her fingers against his lips, "Don't say it, I can't bear it if you..."

Finally, someone knew. Finally, his feelings were finding somewhere to siphon to. The tremendous ache in his chest was receding at last.

She was afraid, actually afraid, of what lurked behind that mask. Whatever it was it wasn’t Peter. It was a creature, a stranger she didn’t recognise, and it was speaking of ... letting Peter die.

“Of course you have a choice!” She snapped in response, her eyes swimming with tears that she blinked furiously away. “We all have choices. You don’t seem to understand."

A fun, hot read.
Fan chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
That was so good. Yes the last part was very well done. You brought this to a conclusion very nicely. )