Reviews for After the End
LauratheChef chapter 96 . 2/17
more please i am very much enjoying this...
scifiromance chapter 96 . 2/9
Sweet little chapter. :) Thanks for writing!
scifiromance chapter 95 . 12/20/2013
Aww, cute! I particularly loved Chakotay and Seven's conversation, I can hardly wait for when Irene comes to visit. :) I'm okay with that Stardate, but other websites say different things, Memory Alpha said Endgame was in 2378, but other websites say different, sigh.

Thanks for writing! :)

scifiromance
scifiromance chapter 94 . 10/23/2013
Aww, cute! I can hardly wait for the chapter with Irene's visit, but I think my fave section was the lunch conversation between Neelix, Dexa, Tom and B'Elanna. Well done. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
I like this story a lot but their are a fule thinks that could be done to improve it. 1. I don't think 7 anit Irene would every call seven, seven she you probably call her Annika like I always thought that she would be the one person( in less she had more family other the Irene because I Remember reading some were that Irene has two son's) and I think even know they family bond stated out a little heard. I would like to think that 7 and her anit would probably get along and her anit would ever call her seven. 2. I know Naomi douse miss Neelix but I don't thick she would just start crying like is promarlly been more then few mouths since the episode homestead(in star trek time) 3. for me I never really like happy ever afters not even when I was a kid the world just doesn't work that way like I won't to see all the characters I grew to love do have a good ending to things but the as the ood from dr who once said your song is ending... but the song ever ends! but hay that just me ant BTW LOVE Q AND Q2 coming in at the end all the possibility's I love Q. but im not shore about bring in the NEXT GEN cast would be that wise don't get me wrong I would like to see that happen like think about this 7 see's cap: becard like o shit it going to be insane.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
I thought that the doctor was miral godfather? I like this story but it a bit short I prefer storys with a bit ore meat to them
scifiromance chapter 93 . 10/3/2013
Great, I liked the characters telling little stories. :)
scifiromance chapter 92 . 9/18/2013
Aww, Seven and Sam's conversation was very sweet. :) Chakotay's job will suit him too.

To reply to your PM about the stories the crew could tell on the tours, I think stories from the episodes 'Blink of an Eye', 'Bliss', 'The Haunting of Deck 12' and also 'One Small Step' would be good. :)

Thanks for writing! :D

scifiromance
scifiromance chapter 91 . 9/9/2013
Lovely chapter. :) Keep it up!
scifiromance chapter 90 . 9/9/2013
Yay, Kathryn's plan is a good one! :) This was a great way to work in the Voyager museum plotline from Endgame.
scifiromance chapter 89 . 8/17/2013
Lol, Q2 saved Icheb's butt there with his house cleaning and memory wiping powers! I agree with Seven, 'The Music of the Night' is the best part of The Phantom of the Opera. :)
scifiromance chapter 88 . 8/7/2013
A lovely chapter. One of your best. I liked that they shared so much of their pasts. :)
scifiromance chapter 87 . 8/3/2013
Aww, so sweet! :) I loved that line where Chakotay said "Come on Seven, it's Icheb..." LOL, if only he knew! ;)
scifiromance chapter 85 . 7/11/2013
Oh, a party held by Q2, I don't think Seven and Chakotay will enjoy the results of that when they get home! ;)
scifiromance chapter 84 . 7/11/2013
Oh, I hope Voyager does get the okay!