Reviews for Uhria
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 18 . 4/6
WHat happens to them?

I wanna know!
Vadercat chapter 18 . 2/2/2014
No Fair! You can't leave me off here, and please don't say it will take weeks to get an update!
alicesandra chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
Hi June! Finally managed to catch up on your story, and what a cracking adventure this is turning out to be! John's struggle to remain conscious as he fights against the sedative, and his wounds, was wonderfully written. Just who are the cave people, and what was John trying to say before he passed out? C'mon guys, to the rescue! Please, please update soon! Sandy
blauhoernchen55 chapter 18 . 1/21/2014
So great to read another chapter. Will they be able to get home savely? Do continue;)
BMick chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
Glad to see you! Double glad to see the story back in motion - it's too good to leave forlorn unfinished. Now I need to go back & re-read, who's got John and Paynin, wasn't it some kind of cave dwellers? But those garbled words give me hope. Car? Maybe... Carson? More! Please?
thewolf74 chapter 18 . 1/20/2014
So there are three peoples living on this planet. I sure hope that John and his new friend are going to be ok. I hope that Evan and Jamin can free their friends and destroy the machine that is jamming the radio signals. I also hope that they can get off of the planet and back to Atlantis. Please update again very soon. I really want to know what is going to happen next. I really like this story.
sheppardlover928 chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
So great to see you've come back to write more! I hope you are committed to finishing this story, it is great and deserves to be completed! I really want to know where John and Paynin are being taken, if Lorne and Jamin escape and if Rodney and the rest actually can rescue them before it's too late!
It's sad that you are being wooed by another fandom! Don't go, don't go, don't go! I still love SGA so much and writers like you keep it alive! Sad to think writers are drifting away!
Vadercat chapter 17 . 11/2/2013
please don't leave me hanging, I would really, really like it if you would finish the story.
Elateyin121 chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
Of course Lorne and Jamin wouldn't be able sneak through so easily - Lady Luck doesn't seem to like than anymore than she likes Sheppard :P Though hopefully she will start being a little nicer to the poor guys who can't seem to stay out of trouble.
Very much enjoy the way the story is evolving and they way you write. Everyone sounds like themselves, and I continue to enjoy the sentient Atlantis and her character. Looking forward to more!
DawnoftheNutter chapter 17 . 7/1/2013
Please update...pretty please?
nacimynom chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
I am very glad that I finally managed to catch up with all your posted chapter. It's evolved into a very exciting story. I really like how you are moving the story along in three fronts (John and Paynin, Evan and Jamin, and Carson/Teyla/Rodney). Your good guy original characters are very likable and well done (I especially like the directionally-challenged Paynin). I hope that those cave people are friendlies but I am not holding my breath on that.
Fishy15 chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
So great to hear/read from you again! Can't wait to read more!
Sheppardlover928 chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
Hope Lorne and Jamin don't get caught! So far the cavemen haven't harmed John and Paynin...yet! Now John is being affected by the ointment! Not good, not good...he needs to stay alert! And with them being inside a cave...will Rodney detected them?! Hurry with more!
Alanna Beckett chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
Sooooo why the title name change? You didn't explain. Getting anxious to see the end of this and the bad guys get their comeuppance! Goodso far. No problems I can think of.
BMick chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
So... Carson's rescue team is stymied for the moment, the bad guys are closing in on Lorne, and Sheppard is semi-sedated, injured, and captive to a group of cavemen. What next? Work, little plot bunnies, work! (Please?)