Reviews for Guardian
Phantomlover1215 chapter 22 . 7/16
You scare me more then Jazz when Danny's missing and someone's trying to stop her from finding him.
Phantomlover1215 chapter 17 . 7/16
Do you realize how much you made me cry!?
Phantomlover1215 chapter 11 . 7/16
Your url took me to Time Warner Cable's wedsite, so what somg was it so I can lisen!?
e2001 chapter 42 . 7/2
Please Update this story! It is so good!
mostlyghostly chapter 42 . 4/20
This story is a fucking rollercoaster of emotion and heartwrenching suspense. You made me cry. I was reading this and tears just started coming down wave after wave. Dude, I am impressed and am completely in love with what you have done so far. My only complaint is that we haven't seen what people in Amity Park are thinking. They have seen threats before in different ghosts and there have to be some theorists. What are the people of Amity thinking. The ghost capital of the world suddenly loses all ghosts? Even they aren't that stupidly oblivious.

Also I just want another frickin' chapter! Seriously, I am dying from lack of reading materials. Anyways, keep it up. :-)
mrs.wagner chapter 11 . 4/7
What's bill cipher doing here?
Maleficus Animus chapter 42 . 3/3
Sooo i just figured out a few chapters ago that this ISN'T a completed story even though, for some odd reason, i thought it was? I started reading The Substitute and then, wanting a little more backstory, i read From the Beginning and now this one but i have come to realize that maybe The Substitute isn't part of the Guardian storyline. They are all so very good, though. I have managed to catchup on Guardian in one day. That's how good this is. *screams* Ok. I am in absolute love with your go in Iambic Prose. You are lovely and i hope you are well and come back to this one soon.
Cheers!
Maleficus Animus chapter 34 . 3/3
Oh wow haha The words of The Worldbreaker always give me chill bumps but that last line-DAMN! I'm loving this.
Tsukiko K chapter 4 . 3/1
I kinda wanna know what was happening after Danny went unconscious
MewNeko22 chapter 10 . 1/21
I knew it! I yelled that and that was not a good idea
DiamondLover101 chapter 18 . 1/12
I'm trying to find the original version do you think you could email it to me please or send me a link I would be very thankful
StrykerCar chapter 42 . 9/29/2016
I can't wait for more. :)
18-Midori-37 chapter 42 . 7/10/2016
dhfgjksdhgjk and things get more complex and interesting haha weeee onwards! ;w; to the feelz of all sorts haha
18-Midori-37 chapter 41 . 7/10/2016
w00t w00t, yay nocturne ! and all praise badass protective andrew sdkfjghdsfjkgh holy shit reality keyboard ftw~~!
18-Midori-37 chapter 40 . 7/10/2016
what is that i spy in this chapter? oh, nothing just the happenings of the little shit that is danny XDDD aye