Reviews for Echelon
RamGirl23 chapter 34 . 2/12
Omg, I sooooo love this story! I was so sad that it stopped! I know you're a busy mommy and wife, and I completely understand, and obviously this should not take priority over those tasks. But...if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for this. You write beautifully and I cannot WAIT to see how Christine reacts to Erik finally overcoming his fear and giving himself to her, fully. Just wonderful. Do write again, please. I'd love to see this come to a beautiful end, with Erik out of the dark, and living life with his angel by the sea. Love it, love it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
damonmysaviour chapter 34 . 12/24/2016
loveeee this! So upset I have finished :)
gogo chapter 34 . 11/27/2016
this is a beautiful story. will never stop checking for updates
Guest chapter 34 . 10/18/2016
Im so confused why cant he show her his face?
MagicMegan chapter 34 . 9/29/2016
Pleeeaaase update soon. This is one of the best POTO fanfictions I have read to date. :)
WrappedInRed29 chapter 34 . 8/23/2016
I love your story and I cannot wait for the next update. The cliffhanger was so good it gives me tingles every time I read it! I love your writing and I hope Erik and Christine get a happily ever after because most of the time they don't. Your loyal and new readers miss you!
-XOXO
Child of Dreams chapter 10 . 8/9/2016
Um, the horse's name is Cesar, not Career.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Hello! I know you're busy but I was sort of hoping you could maybe at least post one more chapter. I'm dying here because your work is fantastic and I can't wait to read the ending. :) Can't get enough of this story and thank you for sharing it with all of us. Please don't discontinue!
myownphilosophy101a chapter 34 . 8/2/2016
AAAAHHHHHHH CLIFFHANGER!
Fifteensweets chapter 16 . 7/7/2016
The mental image of the Phantom collecting toads is hilarious.
NIKI SHADOW chapter 34 . 6/2/2016
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR WRITING THIS WONDERFUL PIECE! I LOVE IT! I'VE NEVER READ POTO FICTION BEFORE,SO GLAD I CHOSE YOUR WORK TO SEE IF I LIKE IT, OFFICIAL ERIK/CHRISTINE FAN NOW. I BINGE READ YOUR STORY IN 3 DAYS,UP TIL 4AM EVERY NIGHT,THAT'S OK GREAT STORIES ARE WORTH IT.
I CAN TELL YOU PUT A LOT OF WORK INTO WHAT YOU WRITE,BUT FAMILY IS EVERTHING. SO PLEASE COME BACK WHEN YOU CAN,UNTIL THEN BE SAFE BE WELL BE HAPPY
Emily chapter 34 . 5/15/2016
Oh my God! I loved this story and can't get enough of it. I noticed that you haven't updated since December of last year and it is currently mid-May. Please tell me you are going to update soon! You are such a wonderful writer and kept me engaged throughout the entire story. I NEED to know how Christine reacts to Eric taking off his mask! Please update ASAP; I love this fanfic too much to see it end like this. :(
Madamethebloody chapter 34 . 5/10/2016
Please please update soon! I'm desperate and addicted. To think that they were so close to consummating their love...this is soooooooo good
andreri chapter 34 . 5/9/2016
First and foremost I hope that all is well between your life and that your beautiful baby girl is fine.
Words can not describe my feelings for your art, I hadn't felt such passion for a fanfic sinse Danally's Underworld stories which I blindly recommend, I love your take on the characters aswell, especially adore the fact that beneath all the confindence and possessiveness and the sometimes harsh behaviour lies an injured man that's seen far too much of the worlds cruelty and yet is so full of love for this girl, i also crazily love his innocence and the fact that he can be so naive about the phisical aspect of his relationship with Christine, it does make me wonder, when the time come who would have to explain to who where do babies come from? ;D my most sincere congratulations for your work.
Newsie-WithA-Bow chapter 34 . 4/4/2016
Please! For all that is holy and beautiful in the world, please continue this truly mesmerizing tale of romance. Since discovering your story a few hours ago, I could not stop reading. Every written scene a joy, every word spoken a pleasure. I adore your version of events and eagerly await to know what happens next. So please, from an adoring fan, please return soon. This work of art needs - no - Deserves to be completed. :)