Reviews for Echelon
TheLittleRedCrane chapter 34 . 5h
I love this story so far, and am anxiously waiting for updates.

In my mind, I have ideas on what I would like to see within the story.

LRC
phantomphan4evr chapter 34 . 1/15
So it has been so long since I've read this fanfiction that I had to go back and reread it. I am so glad that I did! I fell in love with it all over again and it reminded me of why I got on this website in the first place. It is partly the reason I started writing my own stories so thank you! Anyway this chapter was wonderful like always! I missed it so much! I like the deformity story. It is quite interesting and I can't wait to see where it leads! As always I can't wait for more BUT family and life comes first. Take your time updating! Have a wonderful day!
Red Skippy chapter 34 . 1/10
OMG! More! You can't stop there! I can't wait to read the continuation. Your writing is very captivating indeed. Do keep up the good work!
Tangosalsa chapter 34 . 1/8
So his father was the cause that Erik has to suffer his life until now.
I do wonder what kind of father he really had, to inflict such a burden on a child.
And to make it worse, soon as his found out that his wife was pregnant he left them.

His father was a successful mason, but at what price? Why inflict an innocent child with such burden so that he could be successful?

The infliction is supposed to be inverseble, curious if and when Erik will succeed.

I aspect Christine to be shocked, but she loves him and besides his infliction was caused by his father, so Erik is innocent in all of it.
Besides due to his father Erik was forced to live his life the way he did.

For Christine: True beauty lies within the heart.

Thanks for the update, please do not make us wait so long before we know her reaction.
pinkdynamite chapter 34 . 1/7
Love love love it! I've binge read this story in one sitting and I am dying of anticipation for what will happen next! Please don't leave us in suspense!
Look forward to seeing where this goes.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 34 . 1/2
Haven't read that version of the events leading to the deformity of Erik's face before - I like it!

I hope there will be more chapters coming :) Can hardly wait to find out how Christine will react to it all!
Spidersting chapter 34 . 1/2
Very interesting take on the situation. o.O
Duccubus chapter 34 . 1/1
So cool to see a chapter again! I've thought of this fanfic every so often and hoped you would pick it up again. Interesting take on the disfigurement. I've seen a version where his mother took poison to abort him, but only ended up damaging him instead.
BethanyRose92 chapter 34 . 12/31/2015
You're back! I love Erik's backstory, it's different. I can't wait to see where you take this.
judybear236 chapter 34 . 12/29/2015
Oh! Poor Erik! Such a double burden you have given him - the ugliness of his face and the wickedness of the evil curse. He would have to become a very strong man to carry such a burden through his life. By creating this curse you have also created a stronger Erik.

Good chapter, great imagery.
deanna37 chapter 34 . 12/29/2015
While I LOVE the fluff you write, I think this is yet, one of my absolute favorite chapters by far! Goodness, this sure was worth the wait! I was super excited when I saw that you updated. I glanced back at my last review, and it looks like I didn't even review the last chapter! This shocks me since I ALWAYS review each chapter. . .Hm. . .Unless if I over looked it.
Anyhoo, I love the back story you came up for Erik. It actually makes pretty good sense, and I like it when the author decides to take a different route with the POTO storyline. I also love that you had Erik pray to God for guidance - too many people nowadays are nervous that a little talk of religion will anger or offend SOMEONE, but to hell with that. You can't please everyone. So I applaud you for sticking to your guns and really letting us get into Erik's head. Realistically, religion is a major thing Erik would've thought about, wondering why he's deformed or why he was "cursed" and what-not. Realistically, Erik would be looking up at God, wondering why He made Erik suffer so much. Also, Susan Kay dwelled on it as well, which I enjoyed.
This chapter was beautifully written, I must say, I'm a little jealous. But in a super angry way. xD I loved reading it! Oh, I hope Christine can still find it in her to love Erik! But of course, you're the author. I can't wait to see what happens next, but take the time you need. I understand that life can be terribly busy. You can't rush perfection, and my goodness, this chapter was definitely perfection.
Great job! :)
TARDIStime chapter 34 . 12/29/2015
OH MY GOODNESS FINALLY! I have waited so long for you to update! I love your story dearly, and I hope that you can find the inspiration to keep it going. Thanks for another great chapter! 3
O-nimode chapter 34 . 12/29/2015
How curious! So he really does enchant her...
It's wonderful to see a new chapter again. u
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 34 . 12/29/2015