Reviews for Echelon
Cutiecat chapter 33 . 5/28
Sorry for not reviewing until this chapter... I become so caught up in reading each new chapter that I don't stop to think to review... Even though I didn't start reading this story till yesterday, I continued through it as often as time allowed and now, I'm at the end of what is available. I read your authors comments, too, (for most of the chapters, at least) and even though I don't know you, I wanted to congratulate you on becoming a mother in addition to writing such an amazing story. Now, in no way do I intend to be like the reviewer you mentioned in your author's note, but I do sincerely hope you still continue this story. I know you said as much before, but life happens, and I, myself, have left stories unfinished, so I know how it can be. Inspiration leaves, life interferes, and various other things happen. Still, it would be a treat to be able to continue reading this story. And, I plan to visit some of the other stories you mentioned some chapters ago that you recommended to read.

Again, sorry for not reviewing the other chapters.
EmilyHippieElliott chapter 33 . 4/28
I really hope you will continue on with this story! It's beautifully written and I can't wait to find out what happens... 3
Invisible2others chapter 33 . 3/31
Can you at least tell me what happens? I thought this story was completed and loved what was going on only to get a very disappointed ending. Please fix my craving for a happy ending.
LLuNarEcLiPsE chapter 33 . 3/22
I love this story! Can't wait to read the next update!
Sirina Heart chapter 33 . 3/1
You must continue this soon! Please?!
Yippee.mcgee.221b chapter 33 . 2/22
While reading this story I was relived to see so many followers and reviews.
I began to read knowing there would be a next chapter.
Only to have the rug pulled out from underneath me.
According to fanfic data, chapter 33 was posted 9 months ago.
Nearly 270 days into the past, and no thought to give is reason for Christine's refusal.
Good story while it lasted. I'm site it will be great upon completion.
Congrats on becoming a mom.
SerSquishy chapter 33 . 2/2
Well, it seems no one has bothered you about the new updates for about two months so here I am. Erik... Gosh, how do I say this? I've always pictured Erik as acting sort of broken around Christine. I imagined him as naïve in ways that don't quite make sense and broken in odd places. But your Erik is broken in the right ways and I love how he tries to hide it from Christine. He's naïve in ways that make perfect sense. He's wonderful and mysterious and alluring.
Your Christine is also different. I saw her as a rather flat character with dopey innocence as her only real trait. Yet you bring her to life in a way I can't even put my finger on. Her character is more relatable and interesting. Thank you for that
I love the pacing in this story.
I love your descriptions.
Oh gosh that M rated scene gave me butterflies.
Now, the only real problem I have with this story is Raoul. While nobody in the E/C fandom really likes him (he was ruined for me in Love Never Dies) he is still a major character in the book and movie. I'm not asking you to bring him into the story in a big way but his lack of presence is disturbing. All the other fics I've read have me scared of hom popping out from a random plot line. If you felt up to it, maybe hint more at his relationship with Meg? I mean, Meg is Christine's best friend so It's easy to see them discussing it.
Thank you for all the work you've put into this story. We miss you and hope to see you soon.
TeamEdward14 chapter 32 . 11/15/2014
So I know I've already reviewed once, but to be honest I read the whole thing again. I just love how you've managed to keep Christine naive and innocent, yet unique in how she has a special hold over Erik, and also Erik's realistic insistence on being a gentleman, while also a man. Not a lot of stories are able to capture Erik's fine line between kind of obsessive but also sweet and even masochistic-it reminds me of No One Would Listen. Lord only knows why that scene was deleted from the movie! Not to put words in your mouth, I don't know if you wrote the ending to chapter 33 for the cliffhanger/shock factor, but since this is a pivotal moment in the story you probably want to spend as much time as possible perfecting your next update, which is understandable! I know your life is super busy with a lot of strain and responsibilities, but don't wait too long to update, I'm dying to know what happens next!
TeamEdward14 chapter 33 . 11/14/2014
This is a horrible cliffhanger! However you're doing a fantastic job of capturing both sides of Erik, possesive-manipulating and adoring-loving. Please update soon!
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 33 . 10/29/2014
It certainly has been interesting. I'm rather curious how he pulled of the lights... Some kind of luminescent reaction, like a glowstick, is my best guess. But it's not a very good guess.

It would be rather hard to marry someone who's hiding something from you, wouldn't it?
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
This is actually turning out way better than I expected...
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
I'm jealous that you've actually been here. Growing up in a city sucks... you never get to find places like this.
Sakura Neko 13 chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Well then, Raoul changed his mind quickly. You could have given that more of a chance to build before you had Raoul and Meg acting like newlyweds.
darkraistlyn chapter 33 . 10/3/2014
Gah! I told myself I wasn't going to read this in one sitting. I lied to myself so badly. This is wonderful! I'm hoping we'll see a bit more of Erik's telepathy? The idea is a good one and you incorporate it well. I hope you don't give up on this story, but I -fully- understand being busy. Congratulations on the baby!
wanda lensherr chapter 33 . 9/13/2014