Reviews for Echelon
quincybones chapter 34 . 2/18
I would love to see more of this. It’s a lovely and intriguing story.
Midwinter's-Night-Dream-86 chapter 34 . 10/18/2017
I know it's been nearly two years, but I did rather enjoy reading your story. It was different and enchanting and engaging all at once. Even if you never update again, I liked it very much.

Thanks for being brilliant!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/5/2017
Building off my last comment that you're the best poto writer I've read, I am fairly new to to this site so do not know if there is a private messaging or not but I have a story idea that I'd love to be explored and I am not a very good writer! I've read a lot of your stuff and really like it! (Including this one, I'm a very E/C strict fan but this one seems interesting). Anyways, I'd love to see a story where Erik finds Christine getting abused and saves her but she is shell shocked and won't open up or even react for a while. Erik, knowing the feeling from his past, knows he needs to get her to release emotions in order to start to heal and all he knows is music. (I imagine that he is having a hard time but he sings 'nothing's going to harm you' from Sweeney Todd... but all in my head tbh). After he gets her to open up, she is solely dependent on his company and he sort of has to nurse her back. He on the other hand is dealing with flashbacks from his past but has to keep his breakdowns pushed away for Christine until something bad triggers his episode.(I imagine lots of phluff maybe and maybe a little very tasteful M)... that's all I got in my head but it's all for your artistic discretion! Take as much or as little as you want, I just think it'd make a really cool story and I can't find something like it anywhere. I hope you're intrigued or maybe someone else is and would like to write it? Besides that point, you're a fantastic writer and keep doing you and writing your stuff because people really enjoy it!
HannaMarie12 chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
This is the best photo FanFiction I have read and I have read a lot... I was so sad to get to the end and realize it hadn't been finished! It is such a good story and you write the characters so well that it must be finished! I really hope you find the time and the passion to pick it back up for the last leg of the story! I hope your child is well and you're able to sleep a little more now that they aren't a newborn! You're a fantastic writer, please don't leave us hanging 3
ol2v2a chapter 34 . 6/19/2017
I stayed up reading this, and now birds are chirping. Please don't leave it here. It has been long, but I love this story too much. This is by far the best poa fiction I have ever read! Until you update, I'll just have to dream about what happens next in Christine's and Erick' s life. Love your writing. Look forward to more!
Lucia chapter 19 . 5/25/2017
I would love to e there! Hahahhahahahhahahhahhaaha!
Luca chapter 16 . 5/25/2017
Hahahahahhahaahhahahahah! Erik you are my idol1
andreamama chapter 34 . 5/17/2017
Hey there fellow Fanfic mama! Echelon is a phantasy I read, I am loving it! Can't wait for another chapter, I hope you get some writing time in soon!
GossamerPeacock16 chapter 34 . 3/26/2017
I know it's been a very long time since you've updated, and I only hope that you haven't abandoned this story. I live for this story right now, and not knowing the rest is going to drive me mad! I only hope that you've been writing and waiting to post several chapters at once.
Liym Enello chapter 34 . 3/10/2017
Please continue!
RamGirl23 chapter 34 . 2/12/2017
Omg, I sooooo love this story! I was so sad that it stopped! I know you're a busy mommy and wife, and I completely understand, and obviously this should not take priority over those tasks. But...if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for this. You write beautifully and I cannot WAIT to see how Christine reacts to Erik finally overcoming his fear and giving himself to her, fully. Just wonderful. Do write again, please. I'd love to see this come to a beautiful end, with Erik out of the dark, and living life with his angel by the sea. Love it, love it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
damonmysaviour chapter 34 . 12/24/2016
loveeee this! So upset I have finished :)
gogo chapter 34 . 11/27/2016
this is a beautiful story. will never stop checking for updates
Guest chapter 34 . 10/18/2016
Im so confused why cant he show her his face?
MagicMegan chapter 34 . 9/29/2016
Pleeeaaase update soon. This is one of the best POTO fanfictions I have read to date. :)