Reviews for Echelon
HannaMarie12 chapter 1 . 9/14
This is the best photo FanFiction I have read and I have read a lot... I was so sad to get to the end and realize it hadn't been finished! It is such a good story and you write the characters so well that it must be finished! I really hope you find the time and the passion to pick it back up for the last leg of the story! I hope your child is well and you're able to sleep a little more now that they aren't a newborn! You're a fantastic writer, please don't leave us hanging 3
ol2v2a chapter 34 . 6/19
I stayed up reading this, and now birds are chirping. Please don't leave it here. It has been long, but I love this story too much. This is by far the best poa fiction I have ever read! Until you update, I'll just have to dream about what happens next in Christine's and Erick' s life. Love your writing. Look forward to more!
Lucia chapter 19 . 5/25
I would love to e there! Hahahhahahahhahahhahhaaha!
Luca chapter 16 . 5/25
Hahahahahhahaahhahahahah! Erik you are my idol1
andreamama chapter 34 . 5/17
Hey there fellow Fanfic mama! Echelon is a phantasy I read, I am loving it! Can't wait for another chapter, I hope you get some writing time in soon!
GossamerMommy16 chapter 34 . 3/26
I know it's been a very long time since you've updated, and I only hope that you haven't abandoned this story. I live for this story right now, and not knowing the rest is going to drive me mad! I only hope that you've been writing and waiting to post several chapters at once.
Liym Enello chapter 34 . 3/10
Please continue!
RamGirl23 chapter 34 . 2/12
Omg, I sooooo love this story! I was so sad that it stopped! I know you're a busy mommy and wife, and I completely understand, and obviously this should not take priority over those tasks. But...if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for this. You write beautifully and I cannot WAIT to see how Christine reacts to Erik finally overcoming his fear and giving himself to her, fully. Just wonderful. Do write again, please. I'd love to see this come to a beautiful end, with Erik out of the dark, and living life with his angel by the sea. Love it, love it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
damonmysaviour chapter 34 . 12/24/2016
loveeee this! So upset I have finished :)
gogo chapter 34 . 11/27/2016
this is a beautiful story. will never stop checking for updates
Guest chapter 34 . 10/18/2016
Im so confused why cant he show her his face?
MagicMegan chapter 34 . 9/29/2016
Pleeeaaase update soon. This is one of the best POTO fanfictions I have read to date. :)
WrappedInRed29 chapter 34 . 8/23/2016
I love your story and I cannot wait for the next update. The cliffhanger was so good it gives me tingles every time I read it! I love your writing and I hope Erik and Christine get a happily ever after because most of the time they don't. Your loyal and new readers miss you!
-XOXO
Child of Dreams chapter 10 . 8/9/2016
Um, the horse's name is Cesar, not Career.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Hello! I know you're busy but I was sort of hoping you could maybe at least post one more chapter. I'm dying here because your work is fantastic and I can't wait to read the ending. :) Can't get enough of this story and thank you for sharing it with all of us. Please don't discontinue!